Ragini In Jubliee Comedy Circus!!! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Rubal!You are so silly! Its not possible to lose weight just by watching someone!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Rubal!You are so silly! Its not possible to lose weight just by watching someone!!πŸ˜†

I so wish that was the case...... But Ru  u r so funny.....πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Is it??????? Then it means I lost my weight by exercising only .......Good credit for that goes to me πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

πŸ˜†

Is it??????? Then it means I lost my weight by exercising only .......Good credit for that goes to me πŸ˜†

You are so cute. Yes I am laughing now. Not mad anymore. ThankyouπŸ˜ƒ
Rubal Paa jee !!! I will start watching her more from tomorrow if you can lose 20 kg then I  should give it a try, gym ke fees bach jaiegee!!!

Maaza Aya, Ragini looks her best in simple looks, less make up and pure desi outfits, with her natural self full of laughter and smiles, loved her, all  the best wishes for her, I doubt that this movie would release in UK, as they only release big names. I didnt like Krishna,s joke about  having the MAHAN cast in themovie, as for me Om Puri is a great actor, and now a days out of the box movies are doing well as not everybody likes masala movies, I am sure he genuinley was just joking but still bad joke.