pls do pm me next part
mitzi11 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wow super duper part
pls cont soonnnnnnnn
Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
GOOOD JOB AGAIN!! :) I loveed itt.. am I being greedy if I ask for one more update?😛
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 3
Awesomee update
 u havent updated here yet but i read in pm..lolz
yay they got married
Hayeeeeee geet seducing maan☺️
HOT update
continue soon
Thank ya so much for the pm

crazedfan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Hi everyone, thank you so much for all your wonderful comments! Here is the third part and as usual, please leave your comments, ( I LOVE reading them!! 😉) and please press the like button.. 

part 1: page 1

Part 2: page 3

Maan went downstairs to see geet sitting next to Annie, and the wedding rituals were going on in full swing. He was amazed at how beautiful the women in his life looked that day. Annie, his baby sister was getting married, he couldnt believe it.. his eyes started to tear as he walked towards the mandap where Annie and Arjun were sitting. Geet saw him getting emotional. She put her hands on his and their hands interlocked involuntarily. 

M: woh, meri ankhon mein kuch chala gaya tha. 

G: oye hoye, mera sexy soniyo senti ho gaya? 

M: GEET! he grited his teeth. 

G: haye.. you are so adorable when you are fake angry. 

He gave his famous lopsided grin. 

Both looked on at the wedding ceremony. 

It was time for Annie's bidaai, she cried her heart out, hugged her dear family, came back to hug Maan and Geet together, and whisperd naughtily, Maine aap dono ki setting kar di hai 😉

Maan and geet loooked at each other with questioning eyes. 

Annie smiled and went to hug Dadi again and left for the Rathod household. 

After a loong day,  Maan and Geet finally left for their respective rooms they were dreaming about their future together. 

2 WEEKS LATER.. 

Maan and GEET got married just like they did on the show without Brij of course! Maan was super excited for his suhaagraat but he couldnt show his happiness.He was off course MAAN who had pride.  Geet was elated, being the coy bride that shw was, she decided to be bold tonight, she wanted to take charge for once. She thought knowing maan, He loved it when she took control😳

( she knew it because he once mentined that he likes women are coy but take charge in any given situation 😳)She knew that Maan was sitting amidst his friends and she had time to plan a surprise for him. She got up from their bed and went to change into one of his formal shirts. His Black one to be exact which fell a little above her knees. She left her bangles on, her hair was wavy, she left the first few buttons open so that her mangalsutra was easily seen. She then left love notes all over their bedroom and waited for him with anticipated breaths in the balcony which was adjoining their room. 

Maan entered a couple of minutes later and found the first note on the bed: 

Hi JAAN, thank you for making this wedding so memorable, now I shall make your first night.......😉.. you will figure out soon

Maan smiled at her sweet antics, and wanted to see her, when he found another note on the dresser next to the bed

uh uh uh, not so soon love, I know your eyes are looking for me but please change into somthing more comfortable, like umm boxers so I could feel your dhak dhak abs 😳

Maan thought, haye meri coy sherni, aur kitna sataogi. waise aaj apke liye yeh bhi sahi.. He quickly changed into his boxers and then found another note on the balcony door

I love you so much Maan, your Geet awaits right behind this door.

Maan immediately opened the door and was frozen in his feet. Geet looked like an ethreal angel. His Black shirt never looked so good like it did today. Maan walked upto her, and kissed her cheeks, she turned a shade of crimson red with his touch, He whispered in her ears, Geet, tum aaj tum bilkul hoor lag rahi ho. He held her in close proximity and picked her up in his arms and went towards their bed. 

He put her down and she whispered in his ears, Maine kaha tha na, picture abhi baaki hai jaan, with that she kissed his jawline while locking her hands into his. She kissed his eyes, his stubble and then teased him by kissing the corner of his lips, and then kissed him passionately, Maan was thrilled and excited to his coy sherni take control. He kissed her back feverishly,  Geet let his hands go and their hands explored each other's bodies. She felt his chiseled abs and he felt the silky fabric of his shirt hugging her gentle curves. They were breathless, thus stopped for a minute and Geet started to tuen away. 

M: Jaan, you are probably the first bride who changed into her husband's clothes and the husband didnt even take off your clothes 😳

G: MAAN! Geet wacked him on his shoulder 

M: soniyo, aaj to aap ne mujhe excite kiya hai meri shirt pehan ke, aur ab app hi sharma rahi hain? Geet wanted to run away but alas Maan was too strong. waise tumahara yeh avtaar mujhe kafi pasand aaya. geet turned her head away, Maan made her to look at him.Aaj nahi Geet, Aaj se tum meri ho. 

G: I love you more than my life Maan. 

M: I love you more than my life Jaan. Tumhi meri jaan ho Geet. 

Geet couldnt control her urges anymore.. kissed him senseless

continued..😳I know you all wanna kill me for stopping here but what to do.. I have an exam to study for... Please leave your comments and press the like button!! 

Thank you!! 

..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesomee update
yay they got married
Hayeeeeee geet seducing maan☺️
HOT update
continue soon
Thank ya so much for the pm
am_sweet_pari thumbnail
superb cant wait
plz add me in ur pm list
Desipunjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Continue ..plj cant wait 4 d next part.awsmm
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome OS...
plz continue soon.
mchopra thumbnail
wow tht was pretty cute..now study..update later..no probelm..