Posted: 13 years ago
😊Hi everyone! I used to be a silent reader but now have been active for the past few weeks.. SO, here I was trying to study for an exam and suddenly my mind wondered towards Maan and Geet and I imagined a scene on them. I hope you all like it and PLEASE leave your comments!!! ðŸ˜›

Dressed in an emerald and gold off the shouldeAnarkali r kurti with wavy hair adorning chandelier earrings and minimal makup and gold leggings, Geet walked in the giant mansion owned by none other than Savitri Khurana. Geet was the wedding planner who was appointed to plan the grand wedding of Annie and Arjun. She had to make sure that even the minute details were taken care of. 
 "oye hello, WHERE ARE THE FLOWERS??" screamed Geet at one of her staffs. The guy mumbled " yeh to Mr. Khurana se bhi buri hai". " KYA KAHA? geet clenched her teeth. Nothing mam, said the guys as he ran off. 
Geet ran upstairs to see if Annie was ready for the varmala, walking down she met Romeo who had a dreamy look on his face.. ðŸ˜³ hayye Geet, aaj to tu kahar dha rahi hai! Kya baat hai, mujhe apni Juliet mil gayi.said a day dreaming Romeo. Geet stopped at her tracks, turned around and batted her eyelashes at him, hayye, mujhe to sharm aa rahi hai... zara paas aayie na.. Romeo was excited, and went close to her, SHARM ISLIYE KI TU MUJH PE ITNI CHEAP LINE USE KAR RAHA HAI! screamed geet. she walked away and yelled, kabhi to kuch original bola kar. 

on her way down the stairs, she met Savitri devi who gave her a plate of flowers and said to give it to the pundit. Geet happily nodded. As she got down the last step, she was pushed by a bunch of kids, and the flower tray was almost about to drop when someone grabbed the plate and Geet ðŸ˜Š. He was wearing a black shirt with the top buttons open, and jeans. He had a twinkle of mischief in his eyes. He knew his cherubic beauty was mad at him for not helping him earlier with the arrangements and he also knew how to pacify her. He grabbed her waist with his right hand and the plate of flowers with the other. 

Their eye met. Time was frozen for him. She was squirming to get out of his grip. He just stared at this cherubic beauty. 
G: LEAVE ME! HOW DARE YOU? ( she knew he had a plan cooking in his head ðŸ˜‰) 
M: aise kaise, tumhaare paas mera kuch reh gaya hai. 
G: Kuch nahin hai
M: hain na, tumne mera dil chura liya hai jab se mujhe mili ho
G: flirt kar rahe ho? 
M: agar asar ho raha hai to haan. 
Geet smiled and looked away. 
M: Oye Soniyo, tum agar aise hi nazarein chooraogi to main apna kaam kaise karronga? Geet looked at him questioning eyes. M: accha suno, meet me at the terrace after the varmala? please? ðŸ˜‰
G: NO, tum bohot naughty ho aur mujhe bohot kaam hai. 
M: thik hai tum nahi aaogi to main tumhe sabke saame utha ke lejaoonga. 
G: Dont even think about it!! She touched his chiseled abs, sending shivers down his spine, he loosened his grip and she ran away. 
M: GEET I MEAN IT!! uff, my coy sherni, you will drive me insane one day! 

SHALL I CONTINUE?? Please leave your comments and press the like button!! 

OMG its awesomeeeee!
Love it
SOniyo? oye hoye..hehe
please do continue and can u pm me?
thank u

Sounds very very interesting and fresh! I love the tiltle..Soniyo!
And naughty Maan....haaye!
Please do continue!
awesome  .. plzz continue soon 

love
Sana
awsome ..
do continue plz.
thx.
awesome  .. plzz continue soon 
😊
i juz luv it
pls continue it.............................................................................
pls

Wahh Wahh ! Soniyo?

Please continue! This was fab! ROFL at Geet & Romeo!

Z
Its really amazing
cont soon
add me to your pm list
Happy Holi