Tere Liye

India-Forums

   
Tere Liye
Tere Liye

The PTB Gang's Thread # 12! <3 (Page 97)

LubzA IF-Sizzlerz
LubzA
LubzA

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 11750

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Nidhiiii, tu aage likrahi hai na? Day Dreaming

Tere baad main apni cute sa OS share karti hoon Wink

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Joined: 04 May 2010
Posts: 4240

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Part 2 sab ko kal milega bshrmo....hope evryone has gt part 1Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LubzA

LubzA IF-Sizzlerz
LubzA
LubzA

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 11750

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilsweety

Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Originally posted by lilsweety

Writeen a shrt os on two bst frnds:
 
Part 1:
 
 
Hav u ever been in Luv wit ur best frnd?
If yes den dis is aStory whuch u wil understand.Ther was a Boy and A gal.Dey were best frns for yrs.They cud talk on d phone n msg each oder 4 hrs.Wen they were 2gether nt a single sad thought cud cross their minds. Evrything was gr8 till 1 day- D boy didnt pick up d phone or answer any msg 4 a day. She ws worid dat smthng ws wrong.At nyt she cud not slip.She ws sittin in hr room crying and it was den dat she realised hw much he means to her............................................
 
part 2- to be continued tomm.
 
lubzie di.....agr accha hai to batana.....shud i pm it to other beshrmiyon??

Heeyyyy u had posted this b4 rite..!!!!
Loved it..!!!!!!! Big smile
ya...bt unfortunatelyy.......itna recogniton nhi milaa....so doing it againSmile
thnksssEmbarrassed


Aaaaw sach? Shocked Phir I'm sorry I didn't notice it before Nidhiii Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishti_17

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Joined: 07 November 2009
Posts: 28536

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilsweety

Part 2 sab ko kal milega bshrmo....hope evryone has gt part 1Smile
Im waiting for the next partDay Dreaming
lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Joined: 04 May 2010
Posts: 4240

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Nidhiiii, tu aage likrahi hai na? Day Dreaming

Tere baad main apni cute sa OS share karti hoon Wink
u can shre dii......maine pura likha hua hai...bt will post another part tomm.....Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LubzAmishti_17

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Joined: 04 May 2010
Posts: 4240

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Originally posted by lilsweety

Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Originally posted by lilsweety

Writeen a shrt os on two bst frnds:
 
Part 1:
 
 
Hav u ever been in Luv wit ur best frnd?
If yes den dis is aStory whuch u wil understand.Ther was a Boy and A gal.Dey were best frns for yrs.They cud talk on d phone n msg each oder 4 hrs.Wen they were 2gether nt a single sad thought cud cross their minds. Evrything was gr8 till 1 day- D boy didnt pick up d phone or answer any msg 4 a day. She ws worid dat smthng ws wrong.At nyt she cud not slip.She ws sittin in hr room crying and it was den dat she realised hw much he means to her............................................
 
part 2- to be continued tomm.
 
lubzie di.....agr accha hai to batana.....shud i pm it to other beshrmiyon??

Heeyyyy u had posted this b4 rite..!!!!
Loved it..!!!!!!! Big smile
ya...bt unfortunatelyy.......itna recogniton nhi milaa....so doing it againSmile
thnksssEmbarrassed


Aaaaw sach? Shocked Phir I'm sorry I didn't notice it before Nidhiii Hug
its okk dii.....and vaise bhi we didnt know each other tht tymSmile
-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Joined: 24 November 2010
Posts: 17130

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishti_17

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Joined: 04 May 2010
Posts: 4240

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramyaks


i have all dis pic of my angel...don know y bt i have all her close snapss..........she isDay Dreaming
thnkssHug

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~:* Anupriya Kapoor AT *:~ (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: Pyari_Zahra   Replies: 109   Views: 24211

Pyari_Zahra 109 24211 01 December 2011 at 9:40am by -GoldMist-
~:*Harshad Chopda Appreciation Thread *:~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91

Author: SunShine_A   Replies: 723   Views: 79290

SunShine_A 723 79290 04 July 2011 at 2:25pm by Alisha.
Rajat Tokas/Robindo AT Petition link 1st pg

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: --sanchita--   Replies: 1174   Views: 98236

--sanchita-- 1174 98236 28 May 2011 at 1:42pm by farhassan51
Episode Discussion Thread: 23-27th August

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66

Author: -Dimple-   Replies: 527   Views: 27797

-Dimple- 527 27797 30 August 2010 at 2:50am by -vandy-
Episode Discussion Thread: 16-20th August

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

Author: -Dimple-   Replies: 318   Views: 17377

-Dimple- 318 17377 21 August 2010 at 11:10am by .Angel

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index