Tere Liye

India-Forums

   
Tere Liye
Tere Liye

The PTB Gang's Thread # 12! <3 (Page 112)

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Joined: 07 November 2009
Posts: 28536

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Originally posted by mishti_17

Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Megzie, PM me ROFL

Hai hai Megzie, 13. Shocked ROFL

*smiles sweetly* I was a perfect little angel at 13. *checks if anyone bought that* ROFL ROFL
ShockedShocked Tu perfect angel thi???ConfusedConfused Im damn sure u were born besharamROFL

I don't know who you've been speaking to (probably Tejy) but you are not getting a confession out of me!! ROFL ROFL
ROFL I havent been talking to Tejy.. Ab sochti hoon, baat kar hee loonROFL

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 9375

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Anyway bye everyone...i have school tomorrow..meet you all when tomorrow's episode of tere liye starts..Smile tell everyone that a choti besharam has come..ROFL and do add my name to the list..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ramya-mishti_17

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Joined: 24 November 2010
Posts: 17130

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu



Museebat hi museebat hai tum logon ke liye.ROFL  ROFL
Haan yaar, but BEST part is we will play the quarters in India Cool Haaye ghar ka support mein toh weak teams bhi jeet jaate hai.. And we are much better...LOL

P.S We won..Party We play Aussies..ErmmROFL
Yay! India won India won! PartyDancing
Aussies! ConfusedROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishti_17

LubzA IF-Sizzlerz
LubzA
LubzA

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 11750

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Anyway bye everyone...i have school tomorrow..meet you all when tomorrow's episode of tere liye starts..Smile tell everyone that a choti besharam has come..ROFL and do add my name to the list..Big smile

Absolutely Megz. Loved the PMWink Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Joined: 07 November 2009
Posts: 28536

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramyaks

Originally posted by mishti_17

Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu



Museebat hi museebat hai tum logon ke liye.ROFL  ROFL
Haan yaar, but BEST part is we will play the quarters in India Cool Haaye ghar ka support mein toh weak teams bhi jeet jaate hai.. And we are much better...LOL

P.S We won..Party We play Aussies..ErmmROFL
Yay! India won India won! PartyDancing
Aussies! ConfusedROFLROFL
Ramya, shock mat ho.. Australia hai, not SP that we cant win against them..ROFL We will win.. Pakistan beat them the other day... Even we canCool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ramya-LubzA

LubzA IF-Sizzlerz
LubzA
LubzA

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 11750

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Originally posted by mishti_17

Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Megzie, PM me ROFL

Hai hai Megzie, 13. Shocked ROFL

*smiles sweetly* I was a perfect little angel at 13. *checks if anyone bought that* ROFL ROFL
ShockedShocked Tu perfect angel thi???ConfusedConfused Im damn sure u were born besharamROFL

I don't know who you've been speaking to (probably Tejy) but you are not getting a confession out of me!! ROFL ROFL
ROFL I havent been talking to Tejy.. Ab sochti hoon, baat kar hee loonROFL

Haan haan, karle baat usse. Tum dono ko kuch nahin milegha jab tak vo apna moon na khole ROFL

Vaise I haven't spoken to her for a whole 24 hours, dekhi meri zid?? Cool


Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 20 March 2011 at 10:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishti_17

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Joined: 07 November 2009
Posts: 28536

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Anyway bye everyone...i have school tomorrow..meet you all when tomorrow's episode of tere liye starts..Smile tell everyone that a choti besharam has come..ROFL and do add my name to the list..Big smile
Bye MegHug See ya..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

LubzA IF-Sizzlerz
LubzA
LubzA

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 11750

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

Originally posted by ramyaks

Originally posted by mishti_17

Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu



Museebat hi museebat hai tum logon ke liye.ROFL  ROFL
Haan yaar, but BEST part is we will play the quarters in India Cool Haaye ghar ka support mein toh weak teams bhi jeet jaate hai.. And we are much better...LOL

P.S We won..Party We play Aussies..ErmmROFL
Yay! India won India won! PartyDancing
Aussies! ConfusedROFLROFL
Ramya, shock mat ho.. Australia hai, not SP that we cant win against them..ROFL We will win.. Pakistan beat them the other day... Even we canCool

Exactly! If Pakistan can beat them for god's sake, so can IndiaWink ROFL

*hides from the die hard Pakistani fans before they kill me for not having faith in our team* ROFL


Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 20 March 2011 at 10:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ramya-mishti_17

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~:* Anupriya Kapoor AT *:~ (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: Pyari_Zahra   Replies: 109   Views: 24216

Pyari_Zahra 109 24216 01 December 2011 at 9:40am by -GoldMist-
~:*Harshad Chopda Appreciation Thread *:~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91

Author: SunShine_A   Replies: 723   Views: 79296

SunShine_A 723 79296 04 July 2011 at 2:25pm by Alisha.
Rajat Tokas/Robindo AT Petition link 1st pg

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: --sanchita--   Replies: 1174   Views: 98243

--sanchita-- 1174 98243 28 May 2011 at 1:42pm by farhassan51
Episode Discussion Thread: 23-27th August

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66

Author: -Dimple-   Replies: 527   Views: 27797

-Dimple- 527 27797 30 August 2010 at 2:50am by -vandy-
Episode Discussion Thread: 16-20th August

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

Author: -Dimple-   Replies: 318   Views: 17377

-Dimple- 318 17377 21 August 2010 at 11:10am by .Angel

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index