Balika Vadhu

Iam really hurt with Current BV Track - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Suvi7884

We-ell..I like Gauri-Jagya..and I wanted Anandi to get a job..and separate from Jagya...but I guess that iss forum ke members mujhe jhoote chappal marenge lol

ofcourse marenge... what disgusting that gauri is her site itselef amkes me mad
dull, dry lady and irritaaiing jagya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@shon703

what do you mean "ofcourse maarenge"? you dont have any right to do that !!!!.....everyone is free to express their views and opinions in this forum...if you dont like gauri that doesnt mean other members shouldn't.....its not necessary that everyone must agree with your view points...so please refrain from talking against any forum members and learn to respect other's opinions....I like Gauri and she is 1000 times better than spineless doormat Anandi...there....thats my POV you cant change that....
ruchira23 thumbnail

We-ell..I like Gauri-Jagya..and I wanted Anandi to get a job..and separate from Jagya...but I guess that iss forum ke members mujhe jhoote chappal marenge lol

as we knw that jagya does n't respect and love his wife anymore and he forgotten all the sacrifices made by anandi for him, in this case i agree that anandi should divorce him and concentrate on her studies now to make a good career and in future a new handsome guy should be introduced for her who will care for him. for jagya and gauri i think as both of them are married already so they can start their life as husband and wife,moreover both of them are from same profession and they love each other😕
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Suvi7884 Most welcome to this forum ,we too want anandi to be free of this wayward jagya,get educated   and become a self sufficient independent women👍🏼 ,
😉koi joothe nahi padenge tumhe humne saare joothe sambhal ke rakhey hain jagat ko marne ke liye..😆

@ shon703    everybody has varying viewpoints which may differ from your illogical hatred of gauri,that   doesnt give you the right to say "ofcourse    marenge... "
please don't be rude to other members.....

Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@bipasha23...yeah..jagya is sort of an idiot..hmm..but lagta hai that anandi apni poori zindagi jagya ka naam japti rahe gi
@piyo..thanks for the welcome..but dont expect me to make regular visits😆 I wonder when the day will come when Anandi willl stand up for herself..
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

@bipasha23...yeah..jagya is sort of an idiot..hmm..but lagta hai that anandi apni poori zindagi jagya ka naam japti rahe gi

@piyo..thanks for the welcome..but dont expect me to make regular visits😆 I wonder when the day will come when Anandi willl stand up for herself..

iam watching this serial just in that eternal hope😉 as i had huge expectations from the character anandi😍- studying against all odds,becoming successful and becoming an inspiring character ...
But all in vain as the directors find a 'sacrificing crying anandi' more interesting👎🏼 ... But  just hoping that all this negativity from jagya will  bring back a positive,determined anandi who will one day realize that  she should fight for herself too not just for others...🤔 She too deserves a better life than just being a doormat wife🤔..
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey my first post on this forum while i was playing tourist here..

I think..the whole plot is moving towards the fact that childhood marriages don't last as the relations that grow in childhood are friendship and at best infatuation....for anandi and jagya..its defiantely that..they were freiends as kids and the fact that they were married of course lead to infatuation in their adolescence further accentuated by their separation at teenage which had its own 'Romeo juliet' quality for them...after consummation of marriage and then further separation this time by choice and need just burned that infatuation on Jagya's side while for anandi being a woman and still in the bounds of family it forged into a trap(maybe..for lack of other word). I feel that she still thinks of hims as friend first and lover second..thats not how love is....a husband is a lover first and friend second...even though i am not married..i would say 'Pyaar mein dosti hoona jaruri hai..par jaruri nahi Dosti matlab pyar ho!'

Now once all chips are down...(don't know when it will be)..but then probably we will see dadidsa supporting Jagya to bring gauri as his beendh saying my grandson has made a good choice afterall he is a doc and he needs educated wife...this might open anadi's eyes further making her leave home and pursue study and become Collector(thats the biggest post in Indian adminstration and i want to see her as collector in thsi village..nothing else will do)
In the mean time gradually even gauri-jagya will drift apart and have marital problems because of his two timing nature and of course dadisa..all in all its a family drama with lot of gharelu jhagde...but one thing is for sure...Anandi needs to berak free to grow up into a new person...somehow her groW*H was stunned by thsi wedding and responsibilty....and once she grows up...maybe she will fall in love with someone..and this time she will find love and friendship both..

hope i made sense...but if u guys are hating the depressing fact between jagya -gauri-anandi..i will suggest brace urself as torture to shuru hua hai!
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

wel well i also like gauri and jagya , i watch this serial sometimes but only 4 them

i dont find any other characters interesting😊
divmath thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shilpita87

Hey my first post on this forum while i was playing tourist here..

I think..the whole plot is moving towards the fact that childhood marriages don't last as the relations that grow in childhood are friendship and at best infatuation....for anandi and jagya..its defiantely that..they were freiends as kids and the fact that they were married of course lead to infatuation in their adolescence further accentuated by their separation at teenage which had its own 'Romeo juliet' quality for them...after consummation of marriage and then further separation this time by choice and need just burned that infatuation on Jagya's side while for anandi being a woman and still in the bounds of family it forged into a trap(maybe..for lack of other word). I feel that she still thinks of hims as friend first and lover second..thats not how love is....a husband is a lover first and friend second...even though i am not married..i would say 'Pyaar mein dosti hoona jaruri hai..par jaruri nahi Dosti matlab pyar ho!'

Now once all chips are down...(don't know when it will be)..but then probably we will see dadidsa supporting Jagya to bring gauri as his beendh saying my grandson has made a good choice afterall he is a doc and he needs educated wife...this might open anadi's eyes further making her leave home and pursue study and become Collector(thats the biggest post in Indian adminstration and i want to see her as collector in thsi village..nothing else will do)
In the mean time gradually even gauri-jagya will drift apart and have marital problems because of his two timing nature and of course dadisa..all in all its a family drama with lot of gharelu jhagde...but one thing is for sure...Anandi needs to berak free to grow up into a new person...somehow her groW*H was stunned by thsi wedding and responsibilty....and once she grows up...maybe she will fall in love with someone..and this time she will find love and friendship both..

hope i made sense...but if u guys are hating the depressing fact between jagya -gauri-anandi..i will suggest brace urself as torture to shuru hua hai!

Couldnt agree more.....well put !! I am completely with you on this one....😊
RashmiSandeep thumbnail
I feel Gauri Charecter is Very very loud...   😡😡😡😡😡😡😡