Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Summer3

Again? Never mind change your Name. 83 is a good no๐Ÿ˜†

Nah, I like the number 53 ๐Ÿ˜†
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dmgmjht4ever

Haha sorry! But the entire script was 16 pages long on word, and it won't even let me send the whole thing in one pm!

But thanks though! P.S. The name's Nikki ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I was going to add a Garba segment where everyone was going to play dandiya but I was just so sick of writing the script that I changed my goal to get all of the awards done ๐Ÿ˜†

Awwwwwwwww 16 PAGES OMG wow...your so committed to the DID forum honestly..your amazing..you should save it, as a memory..

DesiGirl_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -X-NeeNee-X-

Awww LOOL! Well written "award ceremony" I loved it! It was funny and full of humor! Thank you Nikki for all your hard word! And ofcourse Sweetu, Simi and Mihir too! Thank youu!

Thank you for the "awards"! I know i dont deserve the award for "Max and Maniks biggest fan" but thank you to all those that voted for me on Sweetus request even though you should NOT have! Lol.. So thank you Nikki for making one for her too! :D

And thank you Mihir for the request for the "outstanding written updater" award.. That was sweet.. Thank you! 

I loved the award ceremony! It was a shame i was late :( But i DID have a wonderful time! :P Thanks to all you guys!

All the awards were beautiful! Well deserved! And congrats to everyone! 

Will be using the siggies soon!

Me? ๐Ÿ˜•
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sweetu.Baby

Me? ๐Ÿ˜•

Forgot to pm it to you ๐Ÿ˜†
Will do that right now
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OK, I am 'taking' Chinnu's award on behalf of her. Unfortunately, she can't make it. Long story๐Ÿ˜ญ But on behalf of Chinnu(Angel_likeDevil), I'd like to thank everyone for the votes, and I am sure she is proud to be a Saurabh-Vivek supporterโญ๏ธ Hopefully they will continue their journey at least till the finals!(her words, not mine๐Ÿ˜†)  Go Changu-Mangu!
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: debayon

OK, I am 'taking' Chinnu's award on behalf of her. Unfortunately, she can't make it. Long story๐Ÿ˜ญ But on behalf of Chinnu(Angel_likeDevil), I'd like to thank everyone for the votes, and I am sure she is proud to be a Saurabh-Vivek supporterโญ๏ธ Hopefully they will continue their journey at least till the finals!(her words, not mine๐Ÿ˜†)  Go Changu-Mangu!

Awww where is this gal? I never see her now! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Awww where is this gal? I never see her now! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

It's a long story. She moved to another city temporarily because her dad's posted there. Now, she doesn't have internet access, so she quit I-F for 3 months ๐Ÿ˜ญ So, like, the only way of contacting her is ton FB, and I'm like her 'messenger', per se. Anyways, it's all very unfortunate, the less said the better. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: debayon

It's a long story. She moved to another city temporarily because her dad's posted there. Now, she doesn't have internet access, so she quit I-F for 3 months ๐Ÿ˜ญ So, like, the only way of contacting her is ton FB, and I'm like her 'messenger', per se. Anyways, it's all very unfortunate, the less said the better. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Awwww  will miss her, and give my message to her saying to come back as soon as she can!
DesiGirl_ thumbnail

Awwww  will miss her, and give my message to her saying to come back as soon as she can!

Debz, tell her i said heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !
[ADD THE EXTRA LETTERS PLEASEE]