•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
The adult children in the house are totally controlled by Ambaji. Nobody can do anything which Ambaji doesn't like.

Ambaji thinks fun of all kinds is bad. Occasional card playing is bad, dancing is bad everybody has to behave as she wants them to behave. She raised her son so that he can make her happy and financially support all the family. The father's business failed now at a young age he is just sittying at home all day long, doing nothing. Ambaji is jailor in Gandhi house.
Not only ambaji but baa and bijal too! They stotally criticized anukalp and mona that he doenst want to marry hetal becuase to expenses. also, they said yes to the proposal without even meeting the boy i mean who does that?
I feel really mad when all three of them criticize everyone they just make my blood boil when i hear talk about financial issues. I just hope someone stands up to amabaji😡
April, i was waiting to see your POV on this episode. Agree with you. controlling her children to such an extent seems to ambaji's idea of 'sanskar' 😡

Ambaji is a control freak.  I have posted many times that Ambaji is pathetic along with Baa and Phui.  Ambaji does not like any entertainment which includes dancing or playing cards.  How could she say no holi, she wants the family to behave only the way she likes.  Seems like nobody can move in the house without her permission.

She wants Anukalp to take care of the family also get Hetal married with his sole income, and she does not say a word to her husband Kalpesh to find some work to support the family.
Edited by beetaurus - 13 years ago
Agree with you, originally I felt that she wants her children to uphold her values. But she is indeed a control freak who refuses to believe that her kids have grown up, and have their own life. She stills wants them to ask her for every little thing they do, that's sad. I hope Bappuji shows her how to let go of her children she has given them the values and now she needs to have faith in them to do the right thing.
Originally posted by kajolj

Agree with you, originally I felt that she wants her children to uphold her values. But she is indeed a control freak who refuses to believe that her kids have grown up, and have their own life. She stills wants them to ask her for every little thing they do, that's sad. I hope Bappuji shows her how to let go of her children she has given them the values and now she needs to have faith in them to do the right thing.

well said Kajol
Im justing waiting for the day when she gets a wake up call. is it really logical to think  playing cards and dancing is bad. I just Bappuji to tell her to take a minute and relax she needs a spa day