undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by utopia88

Originally posted by undisclosed

@utopia88...like in the scene with the kids it reminded me of when she was playing X O with gurmeet during an sbs or sbb segment once...you just can't tell when she is acting or just being herself...that is a great quality in an actor...

Ahhhh yes......I remember that GURTI clip!!
I wish that sbb/sbs would give us more GURTI clips!!  Day Dreaming
Ever since GC got married, there have been less GURTI clip!!  Unhappy
DD is like a child at heart.............she has such a warm and fun loving personality!! Thumbs Up
Yep, DD is awesome on screen and off screen!!  Clap

oh yes i am craving to see them off screen too...drashti is very childlike...i guess thats why she was so convincing at the orphanage scene...some people are just not good with kids and even if they are acting you can tell they don't know how to be around them..

SBB/SBS, please give us more GURTI!!!  Day Dreaming  LOL
DD fit right in with the kids and I think that's because of her friendly and fun loving perosnality!!   
Thumbs Up
yeah was very good with the kids...i was thinking you should make one of your posts with the title:
SBB/SBS, please give us more GURTI!!! 
and keep bumping it up....LOL
i think this request needs more visibility...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

utopia88

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

@utopia88...like in the scene with the kids it reminded me of when she was playing X O with gurmeet during an sbs or sbb segment once...you just can't tell when she is acting or just being herself...that is a great quality in an actor...

DD is like a child at heart.............she has such a warm and fun loving personality!! Thumbs Up

oh yes i am craving to see them off screen too...drashti is very childlike...i guess thats why she was so convincing at the orphanage scene...some people are just not good with kids and even if they are acting you can tell they don't know how to be around them..

DD fit right in with the kids and I think that's because of her friendly and fun loving perosnality!!   
Thumbs Up
yeah was very good with the kids...i was thinking you should make one of your posts with the title:

It sure does!!  Thumbs Up

I would love to make a GURTI SBB/SBS thread but I'm afraid of backlash from the hardcore GC & his wife's fans!!
   LOL

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

Thumbs Up

I would love to make a GURTI SBB/SBS thread but I'm afraid of backlash from the hardcore GC & his wife's fans!!
   LOL
awwww....don't be afraid...just be a little more diplomatic in your approach and keep it strictly about drashti and gurmeet and how you love them onscreen and off...i find that a lot of the inspiration for the character comes from these little segments...like how maan wants everything sugar free...even his coffee...he used to take one sugar...but after the tt interview where gc talks about sugar free chocolate...maan also wants everything sugar free...see the real and the reel are interlaced...and geet's playfulness with the kids was just like drashti's playfulness...

Edited by undisclosed - 18 March 2011 at 8:30pm

utopia88

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Thumbs Up

LOL
awwww....don't be afraid...just be a little more diplomatic in your approach and keep it strictly about drashti and gurmeet and how you love them onscreen and off...i find that a lot of the inspiration for the character comes from these little segments...like how maan wants everything sugar free...even his coffee...he used to take one sugar...but after the tt interview where gc talks about sugar free chocolate...maan also wants everything sugar free...see the real and the reel are interlaced...and geet's playfulness with the kids was just like drashti's playfulness...

Hmmmm.............I'll mull it over!!   Thumbs Up

It's a huge risk to take!! lol  LOL

Yep, I've also noticed how their off screen personalities and their on screen personalities overlap!!

undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

Yep, I've also noticed how their off screen personalities and their on screen personalities overlap!!

[/QUOTE]
yeah think about it...Smile ...may the overlapping continue...LOL ...ok, i'm off to bed now..."thanks for running around the forum with me"...LOL

utopia88

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

yeah think about it...Smile ...may the overlapping continue...LOL ...ok, i'm off to bed now..."thanks for running around the forum with me"...LOL
[/QUOTE]

I will think about it!!  LOL

No problem!!
  Thumbs Up

undisclosed

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
She is like a child most of the time. so loved it when she was interacting with the children. Big smile

Edited by serenelove - 19 March 2011 at 8:17am

undisclosed

Go to top