•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello all
I think Nivi was very wrong in leaving the sood house. 
If she wanted everyone to forgive Viren why have double standards for yourself. Viren himself said that as a kid all he could think about was Nivi does that not mean that he loves/loved her? If she could see that Viren cared for everyone why could she not see the care he had for her and yes he did hurt her but as she pointed out to everyone that Viren was upset and hurt at that point. If you keep ranting about this being your family, what changed now? 
If someone wants to change you should support him and not remind him of the mistakes they made.
Also I feel bad for Viren. No one lets him speak, arey bande ko bolne do yaar!!!!!har koi bolke chala jata hai and wo bechara dekhta reh jata hai!!!
they should atleast hear him out what he wanted.  
What do you guys think???
Edited by vm_2009 - 13 years ago
Sorry to disagree but she is not wrong at all.  Remember this is the guy who stalked her; who humiliated her in front of everyone; who said clearly he didn't marry her because he loved her.  If there is another truth, then Viren needs to speak up. However, how could Nivi just forgive him for all the months of torture and trying to gaslight her?  He has to repent to her now, not just his own people.  He has still never said sorry, or that he really does love her.  He's got to start over wooing her and regaining her trust.  I think Nivi did the right thing by leaving. Now its up to him to bring her back and marry her properly, with all the pomp and circumstance that she deserves.
Hello guys..........i'm not trying to disagree or agree with anyone here.

I just wnt to say that Nivi had contradicted herself....by pointing at Viren before leaving the house....when she herself defended him in the divorce scene.

But Yes...Viren shud have spoken something......n he didnt.......n its not anyone's fault.........kisine uska gala daba nahi rakha tha........this is the same Viren....who never hesitated to say his mind.

I think I put it indelicately, Nivi is not "wrong" per se but it goes against the character that she has potrayed so far.....
ALso, there is a confusion as to why she has left, whether it is because she wants to free Viren or because her trust has been broken, the latter seems to be more of the case.
If that is so, she told her Dad that she is going to fight for her marriage. She did not say that she is going to fight for the family, she wanted to prove that their marriage could be a successful one. This was after all that Viren had already done to her. She was still caring about Viren and although Viren did a lot of wrong things to his family also, and Nivi motivated everyone to forgive him so why not herself.
I am not justifying what Viren did, but cant understand the change of Nivedita's character.
She was the quite one but it looks like after the accident Viren has become the one who has trouble expressing his feelings!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜•
Again I started watching this show quite late so may be missing some points etc. And I apologise if I aggravate anyone.
Thanks for all the input.
VM๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by starz4me

Hello guys..........i'm not trying to disagree or agree with anyone here.

I just wnt to say that Nivi had contradicted herself....by pointing at Viren before leaving the house....when she herself defended him in the divorce scene.

But Yes...Viren shud have spoken something......n he didnt.......n its not anyone's fault.........kisine uska gala daba nahi rakha tha........this is the same Viren....who never hesitated to say his mind.

Thanks Sonal you put my thoughts more accurately into words๐Ÿ˜Š
i also feel...nivi did contradict herself...many times... if she was so unhappy with viren and didnot trust him..why did she keep the shivratri vrat so happily..and why was she soo sad on breaking it by mistake...but in regards to the reason of her leaving...though what she said to viren abt losing her trust as the reason..was definelty not the reaon..she always believed in him being good at heart..and that is why he stood by him when his own family didnt. She knew that what he did was more to seek revenge and nothing else. But as Sid said, she left viren, bec she really thinks that he will be happy without her as he was the one who demanded divorce.
nivi's an ordinary young girl who's no mother theresa and i completely respect her decision of leavin da sood house. she stayed back to churn viren to a better person as per da promise she kept with dadaji. but after her work was done, y would she stay back when her marriage was nothin but a dhoka? if u look at dis from nivi's perspective, u mite realize her pain. dont judge her from viren's pov

well viren ws wrong and he has changed. although he pleaded forgiveness from all da sood members, did he once have a heart to heart talk with nivi?? he's her husband but he was behavin more like a stranger towards his own lawfully wedded wife
Thanks everyone for their inputs, looking forward to some Niviren moments tomorrow๐Ÿ˜

Hmmm........So I as I mentioned previously, I am not a regular follower of this show but for the last couple of weeks I have been hooked ๐Ÿ˜Š. 
And so, I probable did not understand Nivi's point of view. In US we run couple of weeks behind, with that and some youtube updates, I was able to catch on.
Now here is what I was able to grasp on to, and it is an open ended argument. I was watching the episode where Nivi's fast breaks and she says that may be Niviren are not meant to be together. Then I remembered Chanchals comments and Nivedita's reactions.
So here are my thoughts, Nivedita is not mad at Viren, she simply believes that they are not meant to be together. At first her decision was guided by the thought that Viren does not love her, and now she does not want to believe this anymore as she is hurt and as many other members before me have tried to explain that " doodh ka jala chaach bhi phoonk phoonk ke peeta hai". She still feels for Viren, and although Viren has realised that he loves her, it is now Nivedita who needs to realise that it is not just her wifely duties/concern that she has for Viren but somewhere, she has fallen for him too.
Also, Nivedita does not trust Viren very much either evident by the fact that she said "yeh tumse nahi hoga viren". Viren needs to earn back the respect and trust too. hmm...
I wish that Viren would say the same dialogue to Nivedita that she said to him for the temple scene, ki "dil ki baat manana, agar dil na kahe to mat aana, par agar dil kare to khudko rokna bhi mat"
All the characters have played their roles to the tee, and now that at least in my head I have justified Nivedita's leaving the house it makes me enjoy the show even more, looking fwd to the current track. 
๐Ÿ˜ƒ