Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Congratulations Carisma! Kya baat hai! You have posts dedicated to you, you surely have come a long way, baby!👏

(can't reach you thru PMs😲)
Edited by Mili97 - 13 years ago
Shashi2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
carisma u r toooooooooooo good! keep going ! thanx ! u rockkkkkkkkk we love u ! muwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mili97

Congratulations Carisma! Kya baat hai! You have posts dedicated to you, you surely have come a long way, baby!👏

(can't reach you thru PMs😲)

this forum has lost all it's charm along with the show............members repeatedly bashing other members and if member complain about such bashing upon them to mods no action is taken against such topic starters.........their theard is closed thats all........😕🤢
Elvira22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
carisma  Di ................... Dont take dis things seriously .... w all love uuuuu .... u r true ⭐️ of the forum......... ....... Dis 4uuuuuuuu 👏👏👏...
  love the way u make others happy ........
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@topic starter.... yours is the most ridiculous post ever.....

If you have read any of carisma's post carefully (which I doubt), u will realise that she criticises both Pratigya and Krishna equally whenever they are at fault.... 

everyone on this forum has a right to their own opinion regarding the serial and its characters and everyone are free to post  their views in this forum....

SO, topic starter... u have NO right to bash someone for their point of view....  u can agree or disagree with the person's views but kindly refrain from bashing personally...😡😡

Regarding carisma's posts.... I personally find that her posts are extremely well-balanced and thought-provoking and funny and entertaining.... she is one of the most active members of this forum and among the best writers...👏👏👏👏👏

In your present post I find that you are more interested in bashing carisma, instead of giving any real supporting statements for  the character Pratigya ....😆😆😆  .... u have a nerve calliing others bashers.... if instead of giving any positive inputs, yr intention is to spoil the atmosphere of this forum... then u r most un-welcome...
luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ arhaanpooja - budddyyy .... !!! its true we all hv da ryt to express ourselves , our opinions bt dere is a proper way of doing so dear .. if u hv any personal reasons to put this up wih then u need to sort it out personally nt PUBLICLY .....

as far as carisma di is concerned - she ROCKS BIG TYM .... no doubt abt dat .... if dere is sumthng u disagree with u need to comment n voice ur opinion on dat particular topic or her post nt opening a whole new thread n criticizing her lyk dis ... take this alll in gud spirit budddy ....
:-))
luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

this forum has lost all it's charm along with the show............members repeatedly bashing other members and if member complain about such bashing upon them to mods no action is taken against such topic starters.........their theard is closed thats all........😕🤢

heyy pragggguuu .... agree wd u yaaaarr ..... no offence to ny1 par da show HAS lost itscharm .. its one month i stopped watchn it .. just reading da writen updates (thanks to tanthya di) par wats rong wd da CV s .... they r goin sooooooo OFF TRACK !!!
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: janki-enonymous

Well topic starter,I think u have misunderstood carisma di,(hope u dont mind carishma di😳)U must read her posts properly and understand it for finding out the 5 most important things in her posts,which r:-

• truth
  • pure
  • clear
  • not bashable
  • unhurtful
U have got to have a heart for understanding posts of di.Newbies ofcoz wont understand her posts as they are new to the forum.I also weren't much regular to the forum but after reading her posts continuosly,I got the meaning of her superb posts.U cant point out a single thing outta her post.So my humble request not to bash her.
And for carisma di,!

THankyou janki. Your post is very sweet and heart warming. Thankyou again.
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Indirectly bashing a member and attacking a member are NOT ALLOWED in the forum. Especially creating MIDs to make personal attacks on members.

Topic Starter is a MID, the account will soon be banned and member will be dealt with and warned.

Closed.