Another VM by a request(VM#2) for Jakebhai pg 6

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi friends, a request was made to me by a friend on this forum go make a GoHam VM with the song Zindagi Do Pal KI, I have posted the VM on you tube,  I am posting the link below, please comment if you like it. Thanks

Edited by sbp1971 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
very nice vm keep it up shipa and thanks for sharing
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
captivating scenes, i was entranced all the way through.😳
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Shilpa that was lovely

Waise that scene where Gopi is trying to bandage herself, what episode was that from?

I cant remeber the situation that led to it

Yuks
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: queenyuks

Shilpa that was lovely

Waise that scene where Gopi is trying to bandage herself, what episode was that from?

I cant remeber the situation that led to it

Yuks

it is an episode of dandiya competition where savita behn challege koki to defeat her son and DIL. first jigar and rashi were participating. but then played a trick and replacement takes place and then ahem and gopi accept this challenge for koki
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: shobi12500

it is an episode of dandiya competition where savita behn challege koki to defeat her son and DIL. first jigar and rashi were participating. but then played a trick and replacement takes place and then ahem and gopi accept this challenge for koki

Thanks Shobi

I actually meant the scene where Gopi is putting a balm on herself

But I figured out the episode, it was after the theif visits

Yuks

SIP1997 thumbnail
@Yuks that was when the thief got in the house, because Rashi did not lock the door properly,  that episode was from September 17, 2010, you should be able to find it under the videos on this forum, I only used part of it, but that was the part where Gopi actually refused Ahem's offer to put cream on her wounds, and he was angry with her the next day. 
Edited by sbp1971 - 13 years ago
SIP1997 thumbnail
@shobi12500 Thanks those are some of my favorite scenes

@Nafisa_blossoms I tried to use the scenes where I though Ahem showed a little caring attitude towards Gopi, the cricket scene i used because i love that smile and that little gesture he did

@Yuks, I am glad you liked it, I had the other ones on Youtube also, but I liked this one the best.
Kavya.S thumbnail
very nice shilpa i liked it a lot...
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

OMG    I just love it .  I just love it.  words can't express what I am feeling .   Love the scenes you used.    I just love it .    Kites was my first movie in a theater with all my girlfriend from work.  Most of them do not speak hindi - they are asking me for translation.  I would tell them to read the subtitle, because that i what I am doing.   I love it  gohem.  I am going to tell them to watch your VM.  You did such a nice job can't thank you enough.  THX Anj