ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
since this whole rubbish about mishal I've been really down so I've decided next week im not watching a single episode of LTL until this whole fiasco with Kala is finished and dutta is still alive.  I don't know if this is a publicity gimmick or not but its really mean if it is . I've also decided that After LTL Im never watching any other serial again its sad to think that I'm in awe of a fictional character so much that his leaving is affecting every aspect of my life, especially when things like the Tsunami hitting Japan are happening and people are losing their lives and families. And what am I worried about ? Mishal leaving LTL. sorry it has to be said but its really pathetic. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Exactly, this is a show, and it shouldn't be given more importance than that. Shows can be a form of escapism for people, a break from their hectic lives. Of course there are far better and significant things in life to worry about- people are dying, poverty is widespread, scarce resources, terrorism is weighing heavily. Yes, that's the real world.

Yet I don't think these matters should be brought here in the forum about LTL- Everyone knows about the disaster and I'm sure we're all devastated. 

If you want to stop watching the show, fine, we understand why. But your stopping watching the show is not going to change what's happening in the world...As long as WE know what our priorities are, watching shows like this should not be a problem. That doesn't mean we're forgetting what's happening around us, what's happening to mankind.

At the end of the day this is just a television show, and we needn't get worked up about it!

I've just looked back and realised I've babbled a lot 😆 Hope I made sense! x
Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 13 years ago
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
but thats exactly my point there are worse things going on in the world but I'm getting more upset at the thought of losing Dutta , God kn ows whats wrong with me lol .this has never happened before I have watched dozens of serials but have never been affected so badly at the news of their main lead leaving. 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Because there's only one Mishal Raheja , n only one Dutta Sriram Patil ,
LaTuLa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi @sam1984

I agree with what you are saying to a point and Zahra has pointed out the rest.. Yes we mustn't confuse reality and fiction, but there is a limit to what we can do for all the victims, being so far away. Yes we can donate money and pray for them and BTW in UK it was Red Nose day and large amount was collected for home and abroad.
With regards to LTL, when you have been watching for so long, we are bound to get attached to some characters and for me, you and many it just happens to be Dutta. So any news regarding the actor prematurely leaving is going to hurt our feelings, but we will get over it, but until that happens I would not be able hold myself from watching. Like you I feel that I have invested a great deal of my time and energy with this series but thoroughly enjoyed the journey, but will make sure that it does not happen again in the future and that includes joining any forums coz I have learned that too much attachment is painful when it ends.
Edited by LaTuLa - 13 years ago
garima25 thumbnail
But how they can kill Dutta as panditji said that nakusha is the SURAKSHA KAVACH of Datta. These CV's naa.
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LaTuLa

Hi @sam1984

I agree with what you are saying to a point and Zahra has pointed out the rest.. Yes we mustn't confuse reality and fiction, but there is a limit to what we can do for all the victims, being so far away. Yes we can donate money and pray for them and BTW in UK it was Red Nose day and large amount was collected for home and abroad.
With regards to LTL, when you have been watching for so long, we are bound to get attached to some characters and for me, you and many it just happens to be Dutta. So any news regarding the actor prematurely leaving is going to hurt our feelings, but we will get over it, but until that happens I would not be able hold myself from watching. Like you I feel that I have invested a great deal of my time and energy with this series but thoroughly enjoyed the journey, but will make sure that it does not happen again in the future and that includes joining any forums coz I have learned that too much attachment is painful when it ends.

Feel the same.   Me too never before in my life got so attached with a fiction nd now paying the price.  Yeah, will defo be more careful in future.  Its nothing but addiction of a diff kind.  God!! LTL has affected me big time nd it will be a while before life gets normal for me.  But always deep in my heart  i'll cherish the characters the actors forever i guess.