Gopi does look good (Page 2)

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by ayesha_78

i need to watch the show,

You still haven't watched today's episode? what have you been doing madam? updating your ff?

I suppose as we have 2 days without a new episode, you should pace yourself and prolong the feeling of goodness...lol. 

nope i am not in the exact mood today, annoyed by my younger cousins, made my mood bad, and am raging 24 hours now, ill watch it later on maybe before i go to sleep.

am just been relaxing today, yea updating my last ff - he realizes the truth have u read it yet, read it, he changes our golden boy,

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I think the way she was handling her hair today was great, in the kitchen with Rashi, again in the Kokila's bedroom, pushing it away nicely, really self confident in her appearance.

Also the makeup is lighter, which somehow is a bit more natural, as i think they were putting too much make up on her previously, this look is so much better. 

On the holi video you don't see the sindoor at all it's covered completely by the frinch, which makes her look even better, as the sindoor is too much, so covering it with the frinch is a very good idea. Although the reason it's there is so it's seen, but with a husband like Aham, what's the use of it.
confidence that is what she needs she needs to express herself  today was a turning point whereas she did speak up, but again rashi put her down, this time kokila did not  say anything to rashi, on how to speak to gopi as she is her jetani.

i have a feeling Kokila was doing a little playacting of her own today, she didn't want to be too hard on Rashi, like screaming the house down (as is her normal habit) as her Mum hates it, even when earlier she was telling Rashi off (Naani was frowning and had a disgusted look and was looking at Hetal as if to say, she can't talk properly to the bahu she must always tell them off). This was when Rashi was boasting about taking all the stains from the Cricket clothes and Gopi walked in the hall.

So Kokila wanted to pretend to support the snake (Rashi) i will be there in the kitchen so that no nail polish gets in the Ghujia again, watch over you with my hawk like expression, so she fixed Rashi by making her do another batch of the snacks, instead of buying them. Also the main reason for not shouting is she wants Hetal to see her patiently giving Rashi a chance, or her taking up the challenge that is Rashi and teaching her well. So even if it doesn't work out with Rashi, at least she can say she gave it her best shot, but Rashi didn't want to learn.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 18 March 2011 at 5:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
no doubt...gopi looks so adorable in her new look...and as nafisa pointed out sometime back, she looks more mature in this get up...coz earlier i felt she looked like school girl in front of ahem while he is all tall n manly...now she looks like a perfect woman...now lets see what happens under the effect of green tea in monday's episode....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simibrar1990-Nafisa-

simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Gopi definitely looks beautiful......only one thing.....the volume to her hair is too much...which makes her look shorter n her face plumper.......now a wardrobe switch over,some heels to walk with( some etiqueete training) n Gopi will be ready to rock......tat ice blue saree Rashi wore would look fab on Gopi.

Edited by simran15 - 19 March 2011 at 4:24am
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
In Kokila's room yesterday, when she was being accused about putting her nail varnish in the Ghujia snacks, she held out her hands and turned them to show them this way and that, and her whole look, hair make up everything looked so cute adorable, i want her to have that attitude and talk loads over the coming weeks, i hate it when she is quiet all the time. 
simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
no doubt gopi looking more beautiful cute hot and gorgeous.....i watch this show for only gopi....god bless her....now gopi looking beautiful than rashi....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

Go to top