Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i dont know what other think but for me gopi is most charming bahu as compared to other bahus
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think the way she was handling her hair today was great, in the kitchen with Rashi, again in the Kokila's bedroom, pushing it away nicely, really self confident in her appearance.

Also the makeup is lighter, which somehow is a bit more natural, as i think they were putting too much make up on her previously, this look is so much better. 

On the holi video you don't see the sindoor at all it's covered completely by the frinch, which makes her look even better, as the sindoor is too much, so covering it with the frinch is a very good idea. Although the reason it's there is so it's seen, but with a husband like Aham, what's the use of it.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I think the way she was handling her hair today was great, in the kitchen with Rashi, again in the Kokila's bedroom, pushing it away nicely, really self confident in her appearance.

Also the makeup is lighter, which somehow is a bit more natural, as i think they were putting too much make up on her previously, this look is so much better. 

On the holi video you don't see the sindoor at all it's covered completely by the frinch, which makes her look even better, as the sindoor is too much, so covering it with the frinch is a very good idea. Although the reason it's there is so it's seen, but with a husband like Aham, what's the use of it.

confidence that is what she needs she needs to express herself  today was a turning point whereas she did speak up, but again rashi put her down, this time kokila did not  say anything to rashi, on how to speak to gopi as she is her jetani.

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i need to watch the show,
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Guys,

At least she has taken baby steps. Waiting with bated breath Ahem's reaction. As u said Nafisa, Ahem is somebody whose reactions nobody can predict. Pattar dil!!!.
Both Koki's kids need anger management & concern for others.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

i need to watch the show,

You still haven't watched today's episode? what have you been doing madam? updating your ff?

I suppose as we have 2 days without a new episode, you should pace yourself and prolong the feeling of goodness...lol. 
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

You still haven't watched today's episode? what have you been doing madam? updating your ff?

I suppose as we have 2 days without a new episode, you should pace yourself and prolong the feeling of goodness...lol. 

nope i am not in the exact mood today, annoyed by my younger cousins, made my mood bad, and am raging 24 hours now, ill watch it later on maybe before i go to sleep.

am just been relaxing today, yea updating my last ff - he realizes the truth have u read it yet, read it, he changes our golden boy,

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

confidence that is what she needs she needs to express herself  today was a turning point whereas she did speak up, but again rashi put her down, this time kokila did not  say anything to rashi, on how to speak to gopi as she is her jetani.

i have a feeling Kokila was doing a little playacting of her own today, she didn't want to be too hard on Rashi, like screaming the house down (as is her normal habit) as her Mum hates it, even when earlier she was telling Rashi off (Naani was frowning and had a disgusted look and was looking at Hetal as if to say, she can't talk properly to the bahu she must always tell them off). This was when Rashi was boasting about taking all the stains from the Cricket clothes and Gopi walked in the hall.

So Kokila wanted to pretend to support the snake (Rashi) i will be there in the kitchen so that no nail polish gets in the Ghujia again, watch over you with my hawk like expression, so she fixed Rashi by making her do another batch of the snacks, instead of buying them. Also the main reason for not shouting is she wants Hetal to see her patiently giving Rashi a chance, or her taking up the challenge that is Rashi and teaching her well. So even if it doesn't work out with Rashi, at least she can say she gave it her best shot, but Rashi didn't want to learn.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 13 years ago
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no doubt...gopi looks so adorable in her new look...and as nafisa pointed out sometime back, she looks more mature in this get up...coz earlier i felt she looked like school girl in front of ahem while he is all tall n manly...now she looks like a perfect woman...now lets see what happens under the effect of green tea in monday's episode....