Who will have piya's love

Poll

With whom is Piya gonna end up with?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Guys although we knw its always abhiya but being a BT serial u cant gurrantee anything😆. So just express ur views abt it!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
its such a hilarious post yaar

its of course our sweetheart Abhay Raichand....

sid can dream on...he can never get piya might as well he understand the true meaning of love and settles down with panchi......
chinniga thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mages

its such a hilarious post yaar

its of course our sweetheart Abhay Raichand....

sid can dream on...he can never get piya might as well he understand the true meaning of love and settles down with panchi......

forget it yaar sid understanding true meaning of love.... thats the funnyist thing bcause when he was human he was forcing Mitz to love him and leave his brother... is that the love ??

i know in life some times we love the one who is already in love with some one else we will not go and force them atmost we will tell our fealings to them and will wish every thing should happen good for them... but hear the case is totally different...the brother him self wants to spoil the life of his brother... its not love all he wants is just a lust thats it... i am totally against these kind of caracters...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: chinniga

forget it yaar sid understanding true meaning of love.... thats the funnyist thing bcause when he was human he was forcing Mitz to love him and leave his brother... is that the love ??

i know in life some times we love the one who is already in love with some one else we will not go and force them atmost we will tell our fealings to them and will wish every thing should happen good for them... but hear the case is totally different...the brother him self wants to spoil the life of his brother... its not love all he wants is just a lust thats it... i am totally against these kind of caracters...

i agree with you.....if abhayendra knows that siddharth is in love with maithilli....he would sacrifice his love for his brother....thats what i call true love

siddharth is not fit to be a brother...or lover.....he is a looser....but still he charms me and i love him😆😳....

now he is going to play with panchi feelings and shatter her life...this vampire is just disgusting....neither he was good when he was human nor he is good now....
Edited by Mages - 13 years ago
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Of course Abhay.
Ekta can't just change this serial's lead.Because this serial is about dark love story of Abhiya.

Nice post.😆
UpintheBlue. thumbnail

Fun topic,lol

I say, Tea-stall uncle🤣....he is always more aware of her😆

on serious and more romantic note. noone can have pias love, not even Piyas herself. her love doesnt even belong to her anymore to choose, it screams *copyrighted to AR* all over it. she couldnt stop it even if she wanted to. 

Poor Kabir have kind of made peace with that, but wonder how Sid will take it this time. History repeats itself.
Edited by Icecreamx - 13 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Dnt know in BT serial anything is possible😕 even a vampire can become human being🤣

UpintheBlue. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vivluv

Dnt know in BT serial anything is possible😕 even a vampire can become human being🤣

lol true, but that can actually happen in all vampire shows:) have happend in Buffy the vampire slayer , moonlight...and will apparently happen in TVD aswell:)
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Icecreamx

Fun topic,lol

I say, Tea-stall uncle🤣....he is always more aware of her😆

on serious and more romantic note. noone can have pias love, not even Piyas herself. her love doesnt even belong to her anymore to choose, it screams *copyrighted to AR* all over it. she couldnt stop it even if she wanted to. 

Poor Kabir have kind of made peace with that, but wonder how Sid will take it this time. History repeats itself.

@Bold : Can you elaborate your point?😃
UpintheBlue. thumbnail
^^lol nothing serious....was just trying to sound  a bit poetic and romantic abt the whole thing,lol.

by copyrighted to AR i meant Abhay Raichand,lol