KaSh Heaven:Jala Hai Yeh Dil,Yeh Aankhe Hui Nam</3 - Page 49

Posted: 13 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coEAnXHRohI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]
Guys i gotta go now i have to go somewhere will be back at night see youz .Keep KaSHingπŸ€—Rinki here is the link
byeee amberrr!
damn, i'm gonna be alone in a few now :(

😍😍😍
😍😍😍
😍😍
hellooo kashians
😳

😍
Heyy SuKaSh!
i'm Riya & you? :D
Mom dad...not even letting me sneak
Originally posted by KaShbaby_Riya

Sri, awww! study πŸ˜†

yes😳
@ riya: heyy ria m shrishti :D
@kashti : lol same here :P

riyaaaa chalo lets give it a tryy...

heyyy sriiishhh heyy su_kash..sorry forgot ur name
Rida here?? if no.....give her this....

i gotta be offline again...byeee...hope to cya laterπŸ˜’πŸ˜­

getting into her room he shut the window behind slowly, not making a single noise.placing his hand in his left pocket he checked for the thing he needed. coming inside he surveyed the room, as everything was peaceful and calm. Feeling some footsteps he hid behind the cupboard, hiding his big frame properly.

She entered the room sighing with tiredness as too much happened today, looking at her bed she turned around towards her cupboard to take out her nightgown and finally sleep.

his blue dark eyes stared at her mesmerized, clad in a beautiful skin fitted green elegant knee length dress she looked the goddess of beauty as her black jet hair fell down till her knees, sighing he closed his eyes to control the urge to pull her and kiss her bad. silently coming out he made slow silent steps towards her. feeling some one at her back she turned immediately, as her green emerald eyes met his blue dangerous ones.

Gasping and shuddering with fear she moved back as she pinned herself to the cupboard but before she cud shout or do sumtng he came forward and pressed his body on hers. placing his hand on her mouth he took out the chloroform and pressed his on her mouth not breaking their passionate eyelock. she felt dizzy as her eyelids became heavier, unknown of everything she passed out in his strong muscular arms. picking her up in his arms he stared at the innocent beauty as he huskily whispered

"Youre only mine." jumping off the window carefully he placed her in his car as she lied down unconscious on the back seat and he drove away

Armaan parking his car down the parking area, get down his car. he went to her side..Scooping her up in his arms ...for a moment her beautiful innocent face made him close his eyes to control his wild desire...Thinking of them together, his body shook slightly giving rise to goosebumps, evidence of the powerful emotions that were locked inside him.

He took her in in a huge building which had a banner saying "Hotel Paradise"...

he went in...to be greeted by few workers there...not noticing them...he went to what was called 'Reception'...there also he was greeted by the receptionist but not noticing that...he said..."isMy room Ready"

"Yes sir" the receptionist replied..she continued...."Here are your Keys"

Thanking her........and taking the keys he went in with shilpa in his arms...

Entering the Luxurious Suite...he placed her on the King-sized golden bed...

For a full minute, he looked down into her face. His free hand came up and he pressed his thumb along her bottom lip...Shilpa let out a long sigh ...still sleeping....

when he traced the upper one..........

His gaze shifted to her heavy chest, which was completely shaped and a bit out as it oozed out from her dress. He leaned down as his eyes got filled with hunger and desire, desire to make her his that very moment. He moved forward, as he tilted his face, with their lips now just an inch away. He studied her every feature very keenly. Her closed big eyelids, her cute big nose, her chubby, red cheeks, her tempting perfectly shaped rosy lips, he moved down as he slowly pecked them not able to control himself. The next moment he jerked his body back with all his force in order to restrain himself from crossing all the limits, just the touch of her lips created a havoc in his body and he felt like a thirsty vampire waiting to be fed from centuries. Closing his eyes he controlled himself as he took out his phone and dialed a number, " Hello Dad! Yes shes with me, ah don't u worry shanky doesn't knows and till he will come to know he wil be able to do nothing at all! He wud just cry for his daughter and till he wud found her she wd be totally mine, in every way. No dad shes still unconscious, don't you worry, il be bringing her to California tomorrow in my private jet. Bye dad" he cut the call as he turned around to see her sleeping unknown to all her surroundings. Going closer he placed his hand on her face as he slowly traced it down caressing her beautiful skin. He brought it down to her lips as he touched and explored them with his manly fingers. How soft and juicy they looked, tempting than ever. He moved his hungry gaze up and down her body exploring her every part as it had the intensity to tear her clothes apart with a look only. He came down to her cheek and kissed her there. Moving back he took off his shirt showing his muscular flattened body with perfect abs and well maintained chest and oozing strong muscles and laid beside her on the bed. Looking at her he dozed off to sleep.

Waking up she felt her head revolving as everything felt blur nd she felt dizzy. Rubbing her eyes she looked around and gasped loudly as her eyes popped out with shock looking at a man sleeping beside her. She quickly moved back as she tried to remember everything and then it hit her. The realization struck as she got suspicious about it all. Moving back she realized that this wasn't her room and this man had brought her to some other place. Stepping very slowly she moved towards the door carefully trying not to make a noise when she turned the door knob but it didn't unlocked. She got nervous and scared as she tried harder but it didn't unlock. "Its locked, and the keys are with me." She stopped at once as she heard his manly voice. He stood just an inch away as his hot breathes kissed her hair. Startled and nervous she turned around and moved back pinning herself to the door as he stood just an inch away. Coming closer he pressed his body on hers crushing her weight as his eyes, raped her innocence as he intruded her body with his intense piercing gaze. She looked at him with fear and nervousness as his hard bare chest pressed on her delicate one.

His hand traveled up to her forehead which was crammed with perspiration due to fear and nervousness she felt. He rubbed his hand on her forehead slightly wiping those sweats, making her shudder. His hands then traveled down to her eyes then nose and finally rested on her trembling lips. He was mesmerized by her beauty once again. Sensing her closeness made him grow wilder. He felt like making her his in all senses. He caressed her closed lips with his thumb. Leaving her lips he again touched...caressed every part of her face with his hand making her breathless. Once again he brought his hand under her chin making her head arch backwards and giving him a clear view of her lips his thumbs again caressed her. He tried to push his thumb inside her mouth but her tightly clogged lips prevented him from doing so...he looked up at her to see her eyes tightly shut...He pressed himself more into her making her quiver. He bent down to make his way to her nap and gave a light sloppy kiss over there...This made her gasp and her lips parted a bit. This was what he wanted and he pressed his thumb inside her mouth feeling her there. Shilpa was too lost in her senses. She groaned sensing his movements...After few minutes he took his hand out and slipped it downwards touching her every feature, his hand made its way down to her waist and pulled her more into him. He hugged her tightly while his head buried in her neck and in between of her loose hairs ...smelling her scent he stayed there for few minutes listening to her erratic heartbeat...He so missed them...He missed her a lot... He has been waiting since long to get her back in his arms like old days. He would have not waited and controlled himself iff she remembered her past. And Armaan was determined to bring Shilpa back, his shona back to him!

Controlling his wild desires he stepped an inch back to have a complete look at her. She was trembling like anything and her hands were clutching his bare back...as if not wanting to let him go ever.

He taking hold of her palms from his back brought it to his face. He kissed them and let them go off his hold. His hand made its way to her face cupping her face, he smiled a bit looking at her. He gave a slight kiss on her forehead and whispered, "Shona!"...

Listening to his voice, that voice was familiar...nah....very familiar to her...and 'Shona!!!'...this name was proverbial to her...She tried hard to ponder over this...but could not get any answer......She finally opened her eyes to get drowned in those blue eyes, which were a bit dark then what she saw last night, his eyes were looking at her with all the love and affection.....................Her hands involuntarily made its way to his face...but........her hands stopped in midway in air.............'Last Night' she wondered...It all came like a flash......she looked up at him as if asking answers to unknown questions!

Looking up at him, she felt some unknown attraction...before she was lost her mind started playing between her thoughts and reality. Thoughts of familiarity with this unknown person and reality that he has abducted her from her house...her dad's house.

Now, she was not feeling scared of him but the nervousness was still there. "Who are you?" she asked as soon as she felt that she has got her voice back.

Armaan observing her each and every feature kept on staring at her...His staring session was interrupted by this question of hers. He first gazed his eyes over hers and step by step stepping away from her , he turned went back to the bed.

Shilpa on not getting his response went near him, feeling all of the brave, she stood there in front of him with her hands on her hips and him sitting on the bed with his shirt in his hands, which he just picked up....He looked up to see her...."I asked you who are you....and why did you brought me here?" She asked again showing off her boldness but was hell nervous inside!

He again avoiding her started wearing his shirt...Seeing him not replying to her she snatched his shirt away making him shocked. "O god!...how did i got this much courage all of a sudden" she asked herself...He looked at her with anger but..........

*bang*

She fell on the bed with him over him , as he pulled her down suddenly by hand....

There he laid on top of her...his weight pinning her down...he kissed and licked the side of her neck and saw all her brave-front vanished...she was back to breathing hard and panting..."i would have have loved to answer you with short on me...but seems you want me shirtless,right?" he whispered while smirking as he laid his head down on her chest...After few moments of complete silence he sat up to have a look at her.................and..............

phew!!!Finally written.....Rida gonna continue now😈

Edited by -KaShti- - 13 years ago