Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Suvi7884

cause they mentioned it a while back, so I think that track wil start soon..the factory thingy

dat i also now suvi.... y do all ppl suppose that issue is simmilar to union carbide one... ? dats wat i'm askin... coz they didnt say the factory is makin chemicals..like union carbide co. makes.... the factory in the serial might b makin something else also na..... so posinous gasses released in air nppl dying issue ki bhat hi nahin aayegi... so y the comparison dear.....?
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sv003

dat i also now suvi.... y do all ppl suppose that issue is simmilar to union carbide one... ? dats wat i'm askin... coz they didnt say the factory is makin chemicals..like union carbide co. makes.... the factory in the serial might b makin something else also na..... so posinous gasses released in air nppl dying issue ki bhat hi nahin aayegi... so y the comparison dear.....?

pata nahi..someone said..so I said...summary said it is about factory workign conditions...
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

pata nahi..someone said..so I said...summary said it is about factory workign conditions...

well ppl workin in the union carbide factory in bhopal nvr had problems workin ovr there as factory's workin conditions were fine.... the only mistake that occoured was that there was a leak of the posionous gass MIC... for the factory... that got released in air... n ppl died n many ppl are still reelin in aftr effects of that disaster.....

the only uncanny similarity i can see here is that in the serial is dat some goes wrong in the factory due to which ppl die.....
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Oh..ok..I didn't know..kissi ne kaha, aur maine copy kiya lol
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail

What you've said i true, Shilpa...Abhishek is like a child in many ways, and we love hi for that, for being so pure, so innocent, no dikhave....and NNT has overestimated his son...or possibly underestimated, in the case of rebelling against him...Yes, this time I don't want Nandini to get angry at Abhishek, she should understand as well, and support Abhishek

Aww my bechara Abhi *gives a big hug to Abhishek*

Thanks for the reply suvi......my heart goes out to the poor fellow
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
Originally posted by: ozzy88

Agreed Shilpa...

Me too want Abhishek to take Bold steps now and Nandini to be with him. But I guess, Nandini is not angry on Abhishek, as she herself realised in yesterdays Epi, that , why is she punishing Abhishek ,coz of his father's mistake.

yeah she's not angry yet(thank heavens for that!) but she's not even said anything....she's jus waitin for him but i want her to take the first step this time.....as you said she's realized her mistake when she said that she should not have been rude to him but hope she converts her words into actions before its too late! 
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
Originally posted by: FORAM123

Welcome back, i dono' about others but i was missing you post.

omg dats sooo sooo sweet😳.....loads n loads of luv 2 u for sayin that🤗 n i missed this forum too, i love cumin here......its very different from other forums, no fights n fan groups, jus a handful of ppl.....so u knw every1 n can really discuss things......suvi ke ati sunder posts aur abanti ke chatpate posts lol i think we ROCK!😃
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shilpa.Agarwal

omg dats sooo sooo sweet😳.....loads n loads of luv 2 u for sayin that🤗 n i missed this forum too, i love cumin here......its very different from other forums, no fights n fan groups, jus a handful of ppl.....so u knw every1 n can really discuss things......suvi ke ati sunder posts aur abanti ke chatpate posts lol i think we ROCK!😃

Thats really sweet of you to say, esp the bit about this forum being unlike others because of no fightsEmbarrassed And I am glad that u r back, too, Shilpa
Waise, I am looking forward to your VMs😉
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajin90

yup foram123 you are right shilpa take over so easily and still her words are pleasure to read .

well shilpa do you really think NANDINI didn't give it all yeah it appears but it isn't complete true too . ABHSIESHEK speak through his actions

there was a good looking guy in tv show HIP HIP HURRY

whose famous dialogue was

MEIN BOLTA KAM HOON AUR KARTA JYADA HOON something like that

ABHISEK has no control over his emotions but how did he managed his emotions in the party is also astonishing

well never saw ABHSIHEK in much anger too
ITS LIKE HE CAN'T SPEAK LOUD enough or have the ability to get much angry  .

but i think NANDINI believing in ABHISHEK and waiting for him show her love enough .
we can't expect NANDINI to act foolishly to look for ABHISHEK when she doesn't even know what ABHSIHEK is doing .

i am sure NANDINI wil stand up for ABHSISHEK if she got any info about him .

it is not a time to see who loves or not both love each other
but hardships made love more strong between persons so i can only hope for better .

whatever i found no problem with both and their love .
it is actual and strong only thing that will be tested now is TRUST

thanks dear....n yess in d party Abhishek was almost dumbfounded......the feeling didn't really sink in to him n so he didn't know how to react......he wasn't his usual impulsive self.....this is the worst part really.....Abhishek trusted his dad, and when sum1 u trust ditches u, it really hurts.....I love to quote this doha of rahim "rahiman dhaga prem ka mat todo chatkay, tute se phir na jure, jure gaanth par jaaye" meaning that the thread of love and trust in a relationship, if broken, maybe tied again but the knot remains. this incident has shaken abhishek from within and this dent in his heart is gonna stay forever. the last time we saw a broken abhishek was during the scene where he kidnapped Nandini. He didn't know what to do the also, and he took such a strong and wrong step. This time also only  Nandini's love and support can heal his wounds. 

As you said maybe i got too harsh on Nandini but its cos I expect a lot from her.  She's a brave girl.  I know that she has faith in Abhishek, herself and most importantly, their love. To get into a relationship that is against the norms of society, to prepare yourself to enter a completely new world for the sake of love requires strength. The way she convinced her father, fought her neighbors, mingled into the Tiwari family, took on the responsibility of showing Abhishek the right path, it never seemed that jus a while ago she had a completely different life. Suddenly bcos of Abhishek she is now in the world of the rich, the powerful and their poltics. Seeing from her point of view, the way she has conducted herself in these strange surroundings is praiseworthy. I remember  this line when she assured her dad " main sab sambhaal loongi, sabka dil jeet loongi''. She's not the typical meek and lost heroine, waiting for the hero to rescue her, instead she is Abhishek's Saviour. She is collected, sincere, responsible and confident.
Edited by Shilpa.Agarwal - 13 years ago
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail

Thats really sweet of you to say, esp the bit about this forum being unlike others because of no fights😳 And I am glad that u r back, too, Shilpa
Waise, I am looking forward to your VMs😉

oh! u rememba!😳 plzz dun expect nething yaar i'm quite bad at it. but i'll try.