Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Playing with his heart:((

Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hiii Guys!

Finally exams overr!! So much has happened on the forum, so many new posts, discussions, gotta catch up with all ov it. Nd ofcourse I'm back with my essays to bore you all๐Ÿ˜†  The title of today's article is actually "What is politcs?" but before I share that I had to make this post about Abhishek. Ahh! My heart goes out to him. He's such a baby, I can't see him cry like this. I generally dun like being all touchy-touchy be it anyone, but after 2days epi i sooo feel like hugging Abhishek. I feel really protective towards him. He is not worldly-wise and he's not balanced. He can't manipulate situations and has no control over his emotions. His beauty lies in the fact that he is full of passion and innocence. It takes courage to love so passionately. We all tend to restrict our heart, we love but in limits. It's not easy to let go of these boundaries give ur heart n soul to sum1(be it family, friends, over).  And it is soooo sad when such emotional people get hurt. Its extremely unfortunate. It was pathetic to see him make that announcement. Abhishek got numb, our spontaneous, impulsive Abhi did not know what to do! What shocked me was when he said "sab khatam ho gaya Alka". This is so not him. He has lost his love and his faith in his father. For all the years of his life he gave to satisfy his father's ego and wishes, he did not deserve this.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Not that I didn't see this coming, I'm sure none ov us expected NNT to accept AbhiNi jus like that but this was a stupid move. Does he think Abhishek can fight elections in such an emotional condition? And if he thinks Abhi's gonna accept this then he's underestimating his own genes. He has totally lost his family's trust after this. Bad, bad step. Once Abhi recovers from the shock, NNT is in for hell.

For Nandini also it is a very difficult and embarrassing situation but this, I feel ,is her test. This crisis should show us Nandin's side of love. Every1 knws abt Abhishek's madness but its time Nandini proves that she deserves him. Till now we've only seen her romance, her advice, her expectations n nakhras but now i wanna see her in action. I dun want her to be the typical submissive middle class girl, she has to be with Abhishek in this. In the depression and trauma Abhishek is right now , the worst we would want is begging and pleading to Nandini like he did to her dad yesterday.  I hope Abhishek is done with his share of convincing and apologising to Nandini. This time she has to take the first step and tell him that he's not alone. That she trusts him, their marriage, their promises and that this is THEIR fight. He needs her.

Cant see this torture on the cutest character of the show for long๐Ÿ˜ญ
Shilpa.

PS- will put up my next post by 2mrrw....plz do check it out!

Edited by Shilpa.Agarwal - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What you've said i true, Shilpa...Abhishek is like a child in many ways, and we love hi for that, for being so pure, so innocent, no dikhave....and NNT has overestimated his son...or possibly underestimated, in the case of rebelling against him...Yes, this time I don't want Nandini to get angry at Abhishek, she should understand as well, and support Abhishek
Aww my bechara Abhi *gives a big hug to Abhishek*
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agreed Shilpa...
Me too want Abhishek to take Bold steps now and Nandini to be with him. But I guess, Nandini is not angry on Abhishek, as she herself realised in yesterdays Epi, that , why is she punishing Abhishek ,coz of his father's mistake.
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome back, i dono' about others but i was missing you post.
THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
yup foram123 you are right shilpa take over so easily and still her words are pleasure to read .

well shilpa do you really think NANDINI didn't give it all yeah it appears but it isn't complete true too . ABHSIESHEK speak through his actions

there was a good looking guy in tv show HIP HIP HURRY

whose famous dialogue was

MEIN BOLTA KAM HOON AUR KARTA JYADA HOON something like that

ABHISEK has no control over his emotions but how did he managed his emotions in the party is also astonishing

well never saw ABHSIHEK in much anger too
ITS LIKE HE CAN'T SPEAK LOUD enough or have the ability to get much angry  .

but i think NANDINI believing in ABHISHEK and waiting for him show her love enough .
we can't expect NANDINI to act foolishly to look for ABHISHEK when she doesn't even know what ABHSIHEK is doing .

i am sure NANDINI wil stand up for ABHSISHEK if she got any info about him .

it is not a time to see who loves or not both love each other
but hardships made love more strong between persons so i can only hope for better .

whatever i found no problem with both and their love .
it is actual and strong only thing that will be tested now is TRUST

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
awesome post shilpa....๐Ÿ‘  it was a pleasure to read ur post.....๐Ÿ˜ณ
i really wish abhi wouild have stood up against his father in the party itself.... jst as chander said... abhi should hav objected the decision in the party itself.... coz i also feel talkin later on abt the issue inside the home has no value....  but mayb the mother savitri didnt want the dirty linen to b washed in public n let the political image go down in front of the press....
THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
BUT this event made bad image of NITYANAND already

it was like  a pie given to AARTI

whole family is out of order . elections are near

and look ALKA always hesitated to talk  harsh words in front of NITYANAND but we have seen that in precap

ALKA TAKING OVER NITYANAND  COMPLETELY

well precap can produce lot of misjudgment too like it happened in case of ALKA AND SAVITRI TALK .

but still i think SUVI said this line

with actor change somehow CHARACTER change also .

i don't know how stubborn approach NITYANAND showed here

it just turn the wheels it is like  creators wanted to cause something
and they did this .

series STARTED with election    are near buzz
but i think already 3 to 4 months have passed since first episode's time i am here talking about time line going on in the show .

really need to see more politics and more better issues .

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
yeah, I think soon the Union Carbide issue thing will start...
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvi7884

yeah, I think soon the Union Carbide issue thing will start...

hey y dat union carbide issue... y...?  this show based in bihar ...? how did u get to knw....?
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sv003

hey y dat union carbide issue... y...?  this show based in bihar ...? how did u get to knw....?

cause they mentioned it a while back, so I think that track wil start soon..the factory thingy