Rang Badalti Odhani

Colours of our Odhani....From Drama to Sit-Com...

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
In Rang Badalti Odhani we have seen drama, a love story, romantic comedy, mild triller and now we have situational comedy😃....Looking back at almost one year of our show, I have realised Odhani changed it's colour many times.....The show has also evolved and grown with every change....As well as our beloved characters....Led by ShaNak......

RBO started with lots of emotional drama and a tragic event which set things in motion....
It then moved to a love story full of mastinork jork and heartache....
Followed by the realisation of love and moving the rom-com department....
With the arrival of new charaters we had elements of a triller....
Which gave us the heartbreak and separation.....
Leading to a taste of nostalgia and a new spring in Dulwahdhi.....

We have now entered the relm of the sit-com....Situational comedy full of laughs, masti, family and friends😃....
I for one am loving it.....What about you???😃....
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful post May............as always !!

You have nicely penned the different shades we saw in Odhani as it is zeroing on completion of one year !!

Every show has it's ups and downs and almost all daily soaps have various changes in cast, flavour and tracks keeping in mind the demands and pressures of being a daily !!
It is very difficult to generate an awesome episode everyday........I can say this as I write sometimes and all the creative people here will agree with me that to come up with something awesome and mindblowing everyday is very very difficult and especially for a daily show......to retain the interest of viewers is the most demanding aspect !!

By and Large, RBO has been very succesful here as though it had it's share of sparkles and darkness...........we are still here discussing it, shows how interested we are in the show !!

I don't mind sitcom at all !!!!.....in fact I would love it coming from RBO - Team.

My only request or demand --
It should be more subtle, more rich in content and should do justice to the actors portraying the characters and viewers spending worth of their time !!
They should be more creative while coming up with comic tracks because as it is said......Tragedy is seldom wrongly done....it eventually touches the heart, but comedy is seldom rightly done....it very commonly ends up flat !!
Don't want that with RBO !!!

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely post May..

I completely agree..
I loved the drama that RBO began with and currently i am loving the Sitcom!!!

In all aspects RBO CV's have done well (errm most of the times)😆.

No demands .. no requests.. I want this show to keep going and us getting the awesomely (is that a word?? ) awesome episodes that are balanced and does make sense without deep meaning.

Some say tomeato .. some say tomaaato!! I say whatever works and gets us the amazing performances of these fine actors!

Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
may👏👍🏼⭐️ for yr most beautiful post

i have loved evry track evry very little track in this show n will always continue to do so

this track of fun comedy plus sum heavy wait baby issues is real gd n im seriously enjoying it wid all my heart
 my only logic is wen watcha show no logic enjy fr d content n actors who wrk hard fr us

im loving d track n this week has been golden rbo fr me n shall always b:)
-Deepali- thumbnail
Excilient post may 🤗
i loved all the time Rang Badalti Odhani...loved it...loved it.....
In Rbo we have see all coloura of Life   drama,,comedy,,immotions,ramanace,cuteness
scareness, and all of them😆
😆
very amazing too see  ..
khanak ka shaan se hate karna..
shaan ka khanak se marrige karna
shaan ka natasha se prem karna
khanak ka shaan ko  prem karne ka baad bhi natasha ke liya chood jana
shaan ka natasha ko chood kar khanak ko vapas lana
apne love ko reliez karna vo bhi ek gaav wali ladki not his standerd
khanak ka rest members ke saath sanghars karna.....
shaan aur khanak ka ek hoo jana
khanak ka shaan ko pyar ka matlab samjhana
madz and khushboo who hate her unka  khanak se bonding ho jana
and than   that amazing track...
all of them  look like a dream....a wonderful and beautiful dream..
 loved the shanak and whole k family

take a bow to cvs and hats them👏
and also all  acter/actress who paly all scene as natural seem very realistic
👏

Edited by Deepali88 - 13 years ago
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 I agree with you May! I am loving this current track!😃
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Great replies everyone!👍🏼.....

@Manita - I agree the demands of a dally show are not easy and considering the pressure RBO has done well👏....I think comedy is somthing Odhani does well...The episodes this week has shown that.....I think the show will change colour many times....And why not?.....It should not remain confined to a sit-com format, with such a talented cast!....Bless them!
The constant change is actually quite refreshing in a daily show😊.....

@Veena - I agree, it has done well with most tracks😆.....At the end of the day a show should entertain and RBO has certainly done that and much much more....So proud of it!!😊......

@Karishma - I agree Karishma😊, it has raised a serious issue, using a light hearted comedy track...Makes you think without lecturing or preaching....Opening a discussion on a issue apart from the show....Our cast are just awesome....Dedicated, hardworking and excellent actors👏....

@Deepali - I loved your summary and agree completely👍🏼.....

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

I agree with you May! I am loving this current track!😃

Can't wait to see your new VM Sonali....Looking forward to seeing what the current track inspires😃
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
May Totally Agree with u🤗🤗🤗🤗 I am enjoying this track... kudos to the CVs for coming up with this idea😉
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice post may yea its true that it lived up to the title rang badalti odhani