Pratigya

Food for thought 18 Mar - Page 2

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: arhaanpooja

This is to refer Miss Carisma.....

I am not a miss..... so if u really read my posts u would know that!

I have been reading your threads for the last two weeks. Without any hesitation I can say they all are awful. I mean instead of consoling her or understanding her pain you are continuosly demoralizing her. She is fiction pratigya doesn't exist.... she is a character up for discussion. She has her flaws... and I'm pointing that out... Just like many point out Krishna's flaws.  You want to say whatever her husband does,she should accept it. Never said that I challenge you to quote me. No doubt Krishna loves her whole heartedly but it doesn't means that he can take her for granted. In all your threads your first priority is to find faults in her attitute. Because she is supposed to be perfect... but is she?  The way you speak it makes me feel that you want to say that woman should always surrender to her husband. She has no right to make him realize his mistake. Is she making him realise it in the right way? .... Support is the biggest mechanism in marriage amongst other things.

Why woman never understand other woman's condition. In older days I remember you truly appreciated all acts of Prats but now you have got problem with her. When?... Quote me. I HAVE NEVER BEEN A DIE HARD PRATIGYA FAN.. I LIKE POOJA, BUT DOESN'T MEAN I cannot comment. I like the Kriya jodi.. Yes I like Krishna, He's unique.. he's also a character... fiction. My fav female character is Komal. Its because you are addicted more to Krishna(may be Arhaan) rather than Kriya. Why are you playing the double game. Now you have doubt on Pooja's acting skills. I also justified... maybe she is bang on... the character requirements are this way. First of all make your mind wether you are against Pratigya or Pooja. You have no right to doubt her skills. I will continue to discuss Pratigya.. in which ever way the CV's show her... not to yoiur satisfaction.

Ok its your perception of looking at every situation but it doesn't mean that you control other people's mind through your threads. No one will agree with me but all the IF members have got their brain washed by your silly pathetic threads against Prats.Well so you are insulting the other members intelligence.. seems like you are obsessed with my posts. You sound like someone else I know.... got to get your IP investigated....Make sure multiple IDs are not being created!

I just want to say that if you are a kriya fan than support both the characters like all other kriya fans. Be blind to the main Pratoganists faults - get real.. you follow her - my standards are higher Don't only focus on Krishna. You are not the only one admirer of him. We all love him. But don't demoralize the character Pratigya as Pratigya is the lady who changed Krishna's mentality. This time krishna is wrong and the way Prats is dealing with him is the correct way. Any woman would do this. Keep this thing in mind that you are a woman too. So stop abusing the characters....Your kind of people are behind the downfall of the MKAP serial....
Yes I suggested them to do the Arushi track... as a woman why did you not comment on the Arushi post?..... huh.... why... did you forget you were a woman then?

I don't care about those who appreciate your threads. I am 100 percent sure there's a majority of girls on IF and no doubt they all have become blind in krishna's charm and they all will support you. Think before you speak. You are hurting the real kriya fans. You are so pathetic..... Am I the only one who sees the flaws.. wear your glasses and look again.

You have got problem that u don't accept anything normal or positive. May be you are not happy with anything. If Pratigya would have treated Krishna well in tonite's epi then it would be ok. But no u have got only one issue.Prats is wrong always. If she is so much wrong then why do u waste your precious time in making emotional atyachar etc and creating pathetic threads. I am sure you have your points already prepared to demoralize Prats in the coming ME as well. You will make again a silly thread and will be surely saying Krishna was dizzy that's why he couldn't save her but Pratigya should have understand his condition. How diplomatic it will be. LADY!!!!Take my advice have some sleep.Or take a long leave from IF so you will feel little better

You are one crazy person , next time when you write to me... do it under your original ID... or else I can write a stupied thread on you.. with another ID!
I DON'T NEED YOUR ADVISE....... WHY DID U JUST COMMENT IN MY POST... CHALLENGING WAS IT? LIKE I SAID READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ! I THINK THE TRUTH HAS HURT YOU. NEXT TIME DON'T GO AROUND MAKING THREADS ON ME... I AM A REAL PERSON NOT A FICTIONAL CHARACTER LIKE PRATIGYA... SO I WILL ATTACK YOU BACK!
My standards are higher .. for a character like Pratigya who is supposed to be leading the way for today's generation.... if your standards are set at that level.. GOOD LUCK TO YOU!
Next time wear your double glazing glasses before reading my post.... i have not bashed pratz... just stated the facts! also there were many instances where i praised her ... Also explained why BABA was angry at her...... coz... it was weird how she was annoyed.. and then he was annoyed at her... so YOU SELECTIVE READER...NEXT TIME READ THE WHOLE OF IT PROPERLY UNDERSTAND IT AND THEN THROW YOUR DUMMY OUT!
Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi,

Pratigya is worried sick at the moment , torn apart from the betrayal of her husband................she was not in her self when she entered TN, heart broken by his lies................she just wanted to go her room and cry or think, whatever it maybe...............that's why she didn't pay much attention to kesamma...........and kesamma is a vile woman, she is constantly comparing P to kesar so as to make her daughter look better in the eyes of SS and amma............people do that very often...........and she is constantly honeying SS and sakthi to get all the benefits...............the way she was stucking upto sakthi even after Kesar told her what all things happened to her............🤢

and P is in a constant state of tension..................she gave up her first salary to k, who is behaving like an arrogant and irresponsible brat and is planning to continue with his lies no matter what...........she is worried sick that if this continues, there would arise the question of his next month's/week's salary.............so she decides to write again............her asking of more paper if a blooper from CVs................its not P's fault..............

when K or any other character is angry or worried they react according to their mood...................same here P is worried sick, heartbroken , not sure about the future and being a simple girl who don't know how to act in front of people , her face shows what she has in her heart.............P is more of a wife that everybody put together................applying haldi/uptan lovingly with a smiling face is not what u makes u a wife...........that could be done by ur servants also.............she gave up her everything to him------- her happiness in receiving her first salary , her enthusiasm , her dreams, her first salary to make sure he was not condemned or ridiculed by his family............to make sure his father's health condition was good and strives to make it better ............and after giving up everything to her husband and his family she silently listens to the insults thrown at her like she is not a good wife , not a good bahu, not a woman of substance............while her husband although feeling guilty is doing nothing to defend her when he very well knows that she is completely innocent and is being torn apart............instead he is behaving like a child/brat by refusing to eat and all that............why?to make her feel guilty when she is already broken to pieces.............and K has no right to stop her from doing what she wants, if he is not willing to do anything.............
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dhakarn

hi,

Pratigya is worried sick at the moment , torn apart from the betrayal of her husband................she was not in her self when she entered TN, heart broken by his lies................she just wanted to go her room and cry or think, whatever it maybe...............that's why she didn't pay much attention to kesamma...........and kesamma is a vile woman,She is old fashioned typically narrow minded. There are people like there in the world. I cannot believe in a place like England on my wedding day I sat there chewing gum.. and People asked me to remove it! I was like Hailla .she is constantly comparing P to kesar so as to make her daughter look better in the eyes of SS and amma............people do that very often...........and she is constantly honeying SS and sakthi to get all the benefits...............the way she was stucking upto sakthi even after Kesar told her what all things happened to her............🤢 She is a typical character that we see in other soaps.

and P is in a constant state of tension..................she gave up her first salary to k, who is behaving like an arrogant and irresponsible brat and is planning to continue with his lies no matter what...........she is worried sick that if this continues, there would arise the question of his next month's/week's salary.............so she decides to write again............her asking of more paper if a blooper from CVs................its not P's fault..............yes blooper from cv's... but jokes have to be added to a long post .. to kill the readers time 😆

when K or any other character is angry or worried they react according to their mood...................same here P is worried sick, heartbroken , not sure about the future and being a simple girl who don't know how to act in front of people , her face shows what she has in her heart.............P is more of a wife that everybody put together................applying haldi/uptan lovingly with a smiling face is not what u makes u a wife...........that could be done by ur servants also.............she gave up her everything to him------- her happiness in receiving her first salary , her enthusiasm , her dreams, her first salary to make sure he was not condemned or ridiculed by his family............to make sure his father's health condition was good and strives to make it better ............and after giving up everything to her husband and his family she silently listens to the insults thrown at her like she is not a good wife , not a good bahu, not a woman of substance............while her husband although feeling guilty is doing nothing to defend her when he very well knows that she is completely innocent and is being torn apart............instead he is behaving like a child/brat by refusing to eat and all that............why?to make her feel guilty when she is already broken to pieces.............and K has no right to stop her from doing what she wants, if he is not willing to do anything.............

this is what i couldn't understand - why he was angry at her? so hence i sat doen and made a list in my post as to why he maybe angry..
dhakarn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

this is what i couldn't understand - why he was angry at her? so hence i sat doen and made a list in my post as to why he maybe angry..

he is angry bec she is giving him cold shoulder once again even after accepting his apology..............and also he is feeling guilty and the inner guilt in him is eating him up and also the way family keeps on praising him and demeaning her when she is the one who has done everything a moral wife/bahu should do............he just don't want to accept the fact that he is continuously doing wrong and is hurting her, instead he is trying to make her feel guilty by refusing to eat etc........
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dhakarn

he is angry bec she is giving him cold shoulder once again even after accepting his apology..............and also he is feeling guilty and the inner guilt in him is eating him up and also the way family keeps on praising him and demeaning her when she is the one who has done everything a moral wife/bahu should do............he just don't want to accept the fact that he is continuously doing wrong and is hurting her, instead he is trying to make her feel guilty by refusing to eat etc........

do u think he's doing it just to make her feel guilty.. or just when u angry you can't eat...... see one epi they show something and then in the next epi it all changes.. just like komal changed so quickly... but nicely.
dhakarn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

do u think he's doing it just to make her feel guilty.. or just when u angry you can't eat...... see one epi they show something and then in the next epi it all changes.. just like komal changed so quickly... but nicely.

don't we all carisma, 😊 komal essentially has a good heart ............so its easy for her............almost all the characters r complex here.............and everybody act according to the circumstances...............see K saw amma would start her 'blaming P' drama again and he drank the tea...........as he doesn't want to hear all that............K is refusing to eat bec secretly he wants P to sit beside him and cajole him to eat ....and also to make her feel that see, if u r not forgiving me i am not going to eat and drink.........but amma came and ruined all his plan...........on the top of that she started blaming P............that's why he threw away the plate.............
Edited by dhakarn - 13 years ago
shrutisinha thumbnail
today very broing i am not enjoy much but i wait sunday epsoide i see it then i see u diiiii
PristineSoul thumbnail
Well written Carisma Di, I enjoy reading ur posts.
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KriYa_life

Well written Carisma Di, I enjoy reading ur posts.

Thanks a lot.............
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shrutisinha

today very broing i am not enjoy much but i wait sunday epsoide i see it then i see u diiiii

thanks a lot dear. xxx