Dear Karan and Kritika (18/03/11)

nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
after a short break, here i am back again! lol πŸ˜ƒ

Dear Karan,

HANDS OFF!!! RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!! 😑I'm not happy with Arjun today!! I'm really very very very mad at him right now...😑So Sorry Arjun but today i wont talk to you....I will only talk to my dearest Bhai Karan!😳 Karan whatever you said...did...DANCED today... It really hurt me...
BUT You did an AMAAAAZING JOB DOING ALL THAT!!! I can see...
your trying to keep your new year resolution....and your doing extremely well! πŸ˜†I must say! HahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Dancing more than last year is deffo going to be one resolution that you will achieve! hahaha πŸ˜†
Lekin kya dancing ki hai....Shabash!!πŸ‘ Really liked the track...Loved the moves....BUT HATED THE GIRL! Peeeep WRONG girl Karan!! Bechari Kritika akele akele bottle ke saath kone mein beth rahi thi...😭 I felt really bad for her...AND YOU SHOULD TOO!! And I knw...I know VERY WELL, akhir nilo ko sab pata hai, That You were feeling sorry for her...But still...hated it!
 Arrey instead of shaking a leg with that Isha...Arjun shouldve tried to get Arohi away from that Dhondu....But yeah right...i'm not talking to Arjun...
So what to say more... Karan I just loved your expressions during the whole radio segment...
...😳😳Very serious and very impressive! 😊
Cant believe its Friday already...That means 2 more days for the next epi...😭 Feel like jumping out of the window....lol πŸ˜†
Hope your taking good care of yourself and Kritika! Samjhe πŸ˜‰ ! πŸ˜† hahah
Chalo, Goodnite and Sweet Kritika Dreams! πŸ˜ƒ Muah!

Dear Kritika,

MY HEART WENT OUT TODAY FOR Both Arohi AND You!! 😭You were FANTASTIC Kritika!!! Seriously... Obviously you did a GREAT Job with that Acting...No need to underline that...But it came extremely over very naturally because I think at that time you really felt like kicking her out of the place...hai na? πŸ˜† lol
But mere taraf se bhi Isha ke
liye do chaar gaaliyan kyun nahi diya? only Kamini?? 😲Please...I wanted to hear some more...lol πŸ˜†
But HEY theres No one who can compete with you...Your the MOST Cutest, Beautiful and above all STYLISH amongst them all!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š And I mean it! Nowadays I really think that There would be No Karan Kundra without a Kritika Kamra and Theres No Kritika Kamra without a Karan Kundra..😳.And You two totally Show it on Screen!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š MashAllah! Kisi ki Nazar Na lage! πŸ˜Š
You shouldnt have let Dhondu come near you at first place...And even today when you did pitai on him. You should only throw a vase on his face...Please next...
time do that for me...HOW I HATE HIM! Argh!🀒😑
Kritika, I always loved and today again LOVED your being talli acting! :D It always looks sooo real! lol πŸ˜ƒ
Lekin bechari Arohi ko kya dekhna pad gaya tha πŸ˜­ Bottle ke saath😭 God...Too much to watch... 😭
Ok now the following is for Gauri...@Gauro, c'mon i want to play Hide'n'Seek with you...YOu hide and in some years (but only when i'm in a good moodπŸ˜†!) i will start searching you...!! JUST GO AWAY!!! Your not welcome in their Love Story! Bilkul bhi Nahi!! just Like Isha you should JUST MAKE SOME SPACE!!!😑
Wonderful expressions and body language, Kritika!!...
Kash mein kuch kar pati...But i'm sure Archi will do her best...poor jay..anyways life goes on for him...hahah πŸ˜†
Brilliant Episode (acting wise) but very sad episode script wise...😭
Goodnite Kritika and sweet hauwt Karan dreams! Muah! Love you loads!! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simrita2010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
r u expecting them to reply 
Kudi_NextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

LOVE THEM!

Arjuhi forever < 3
chandarani1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
a very cute post !!!but seriously do u consider karan as BHAI????hehehe
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice post..
luv dem both...!!!
karanika rox...
..Ananya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thank god you are back!missed your letters!
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nilo..missed ur posts.......

Haha...nice post...
Seriously m also in a 'no-talks-with-arjun' mood..usko tabhi bhagna tha when arohi was confessing...:x
--rama-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Nice post !!

Karan bhai Oh   really  So sweet of u, 

MrinalR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nilo wonderfull post.. mere man ki sari bate keh di mai bhi arjun jiju se naraj hu.. di ko kitna rulaya.. neway i hope untak hamari aawaj pohuch jaye.. N di ne kaam galiya di I knew both arohi n kritika di wanted to shout on that dance pe chance girl.. chacha tata.. if gauri make 1 more drama i'l kill her without informing....
arshravi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Missed These πŸ˜‰

Well written πŸ‘

πŸ€—