India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

What Will Happen To SidChi

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
ok guys...like what we saw....sid is going to use panchi to go near piya....can someone try to make the jerkunderstand  that you can't compel or force a girl to love you....well no point discussing this matter at all since he will never try the right way

what do you thin will happen to SidChi in the game filled with sid rules.....

i have a few options.....

Option 1

sid as usual will use panchi to get near piya....SidChi will have some beautiful moments together with the help of piya.Embarrassed.....sid is just playing with panchi emotions and feelings.....he will use it to seperate abhay-piya.......piya gets to know the real intention of sid....and SiYa confronts each other which panchi might hear and gets heartbroken and confront scenes why did he played with her feelings and emotions if he only wanted to be with piya......and tells him that he is not fit for any love...and resign her job...and shut all the doors of love in her heart.....sid will be missing panchi in the office....and he realise what a big mistake he have done by breaking panchi's heart....he will realise that he has a heart....and panchi have made him alive again....and falls in love with her....AbhiYa will not believe sid...but this time sid is honest with his feelings for panchi and change himself just for her....he will tell panchi that he did use her to get piya but then in the process of his own game...he falls in love with her...even here maybe there might be rift between the sisters

Option 2

sid as usual will use panchi to get near piya....SidChi will have some beautiful moments together with the help of piya.Embarrassed.......piya gets to know the truth that sid is a vampire and abhay's elder brother.....and sid will reveal to panchi that he is vampire....and will kill panchi by drinking her blood...and its too late for piya to save her......

Option 3

sid as usual will use panchi to get near piya....SidChi will have some beautiful moments together with the help of piya.Embarrassedand also he will spent time with piya which might make him attracted towards piya.......piya will get to know the true intentions of sid....she will confront sid infront of panchi....and sid will confess that all while he was in love with piya and not panchi....panchi gets hertbroken and rift between the sisters....

and other options guys.....do write down....i think OPTION 1 will happen

now here i never include his vampire identity yet....because once the identity is revealed we will not know where it will be heading.....

and yes sid is playing the game of love and hearts....he is going to burn into the fire himself......in the process he might fall in love....and i hope its panchi....

at least damon never played with anyone emotions and feelings....even if he played he is honest abt it....

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

option one ,

even i feel option 1 will happen....in the process of making piya his....he will falls in love with panchi
chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Option 2 is the most likely possibility. Infact after yesterday's misha-Panchhi scene, I was afraid that CVs will turn Panchhi into a vampire somehow! Ouch
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
option one pls, i want a happy ending for sidchi , and moreover i want panchi to get her love
i wont like it if she is heartbroken once again , pls sid repent
--softyy-- IF-Dazzler
--softyy--
--softyy--

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
nahin...............
latifa_28 Senior Member
latifa_28
latifa_28

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
This turn to same borring pechila kahani. there is no peace in life. I am tired of watching negative episodes year by year in all channel. I thought it will be different, but that was also a wrong idea
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat4u

Option 2 is the most likely possibility. Infact after yesterday's misha-Panchhi scene, I was afraid that CVs will turn Panchhi into a vampire somehow! Ouch

nopes i don't think so...abhay is there to even protect panchi....piya have told that panchi loves sid....so somehow he will protect her too....i don't think any of abhay's friends will be hurt by sid because abhay is there to protect them

but yes panchi's heart will be broken
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

option one pls, i want a happy ending for sidchi , and moreover i want panchi to get her love
i wont like it if she is heartbroken once again , pls sid repent

even i want a happy ending for SidChi.....yup i want panchi to get her love....she have sufferd alot in love...even now she will be suffering in love....

i hope sid repend too....i want him to fall in love with her in the process of winning piya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index