lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I can feel your eyes on me, and i don't need mine to sense your pain or your worry. What is this bond between you and me? Ever since i've known you, it's been like this. Only that i could never name this feeling before. Or maybe, i didn't dare to. I wasn't ready to believe that someone could love like this. And love a person like me.

Oh yes, I've been told that many times, that i am loved. I hear the unspoken though. Loved for my wealth. Loved for the power i yield. Love that was really gratitude. I never thought that someone could love me for what i am, love me for myself. And just like that, the monster in me dies. Is reduced to ashes.

I die a thousand deaths when i think of all that i've put you through. And i am born a million times, when your tears wash my wounds away. I believe now, like i've never believed. Of all the million people, love found me, didn't it? Love found me when i needed it the most, and deserved it the least. Love fought for me, rescued me from the pits of hell. My sins weren't yours to wash away. How do i tell you, in mere words, what your nearness does to my senses? It calms my soul, and quickens my heartbeat. It makes me whole, and everytime my fingers trace your face, all i can do is sigh. I am a man who has been blind all his life. And yet, life keeps giving me chances.  When i first fell in love with you, i wondered how you could love so much, keep giving and never ask anything in return. Now i know how easy it is. Infact, it is the easiest, and the most beautiful thing in the world. To love without boundaries. And if you, dear wife, had any inkling of how madly this husband of yours loves you, it would scare you. I try putting it in words, but you never let me do it. I try showing you how, but you stop me and say you know how much i love you. Wise on your part, because if you let me go on, i might do things that would shock you. It is this love that makes me smile every time you worry about me, every time you silently steal my pain away. It is this love that keeps the smile on my face when you fuss over me. Your love humbles me, makes me a mere mortal. Your love elevates me, makes me king of my world. And just like that i know, that love is the only thing we'll ever need. No money, or power, or hatred or pain can take this away. No one can, dear wife. Because you are all i need. You are my only treasure.

P.S. Just watched the Holi video. Aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Why why why aren't these two A Couple?!?!?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
liz.................am speechless........🤗..........beautifulllllllllll..............u hav perfectly put it into words........❤️.........wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww..............this couple is the symbol of LOVE............ohhhhhhhhhhhh loving it.............thanks for this beautifull post.....😊........truly marvellous........👏
ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful! Tugged at my heart strings!😳
komal_w25 thumbnail
This Has to be one of your best posts..!!👏 If I can say so...!

I myself...by no means is a great writer or analyser of posts...but till date ....I hav read all ur posts in the forum...!! I found This one very different from the rest...and it completely stands out...!!

Marvellous.....truly, awesomely Superbbbbbb...!!👏

If Dutta Had to ever pen down his feelings...he would do in similar fashion...!!⭐️
😳Edited by komal_w25 - 13 years ago
lizdarcy thumbnail
Originally posted by: triasha

liz.................am speechless........🤗..........beautifulllllllllll..............u hav perfectly put it into words........❤️.........wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww..............this couple is the symbol of LOVE............ohhhhhhhhhhhh loving it.............thanks for this beautifull post.....😊........truly marvellous........👏

My pleasure, Triasha. Writing about them always makes me happy.
lizdarcy thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChurailMukhi

Beautiful! Tugged at my heart strings!😳

Thanks, CM. Your username is one of a kind. 😊
lizdarcy thumbnail
Originally posted by: komal_w25

This Has to be one of your best posts..!!👏 If I can say so...!

I myself...by no means is a great writer or analyser of posts...but till date ....I hav read all ur posts in the forum...!! I found This one very different from the rest...and it completely stands out...!!

Marvellous.....truly, awesomely Superbbbbbb...!!👏

If Dutta Had to ever pen down his feelings...he would do in similar fashion...!!⭐️
😳

If Dutta Had to ever pen down his feelings...he would do in similar fashion...!!
This, is the BEST.COMPLIMENT.EVER.

Thanks much! 😊Embarrassed
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
So lovely, written straight from heart.
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So beautifully expressed ...as though I have walked into Dutta's heart and soul
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am speechless.................. kya kahe? Liz, you outdo yourself everytime! No words can describe my feelings right now....