Chat Clubs

Abusers#33 | Invites Only - Page 19

isomers thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
You so hated Chem! Okay, maybe you disliked it..but still, I thought you wanted to go into Business Admin? I'm happy you're a Chem major though! We're in the same group..sort of. 😆 

Lol, your roommate sounds..weirdly cool. Where does she study then? At the library? and what classes are you taking? 

ugh. I hate you so much! It's burning hot in Fl. It was cold for like a day..and then it went back to normal. It was even raining earlier this week! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ami- thumbnail
I swear I liked Chem. It was Bio I hated. I think? ðŸ¤” 

My roommate studies in the lounge. Which, I think is an impossible place to study because the guys are always hanging out there. ðŸ˜† 

I'm taking 2 math classes, chem, spanish and english. 

Erm, switch places? Cause I can't stand the snow. We only got it last week and I'm tired of it already. ðŸ˜† 
isomers thumbnail
Oh yea, maybe it was Bio 😆. You still have to take two semesters of Bio for the chem major though, don't you? 

Lol, when it comes to studying..anything can be a distraction. Even the walls seem interesting when you're trying to study! 😆 

omg, yesss! we should definitely switch places. I can't even go outside anymore because it is so hot. I hate walking on campus mainly because of the disgusting weather. 
-Ami- thumbnail
Yes, I do. Don't mention that. I have to do that next year. ðŸ˜† I have to take every possible science class there is for my major. ðŸ˜³

See. I don't like stepping outside anymore because of the snow. I already tripped a lot. So putting icy grounds with my walking skills? Yeah. Not so pretty. ðŸ˜† 
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
someone send me some snow. I WANT SNOW. :(

also, time differences always suck because this meant you guys were online when I wasn't on. :(
-Ami- thumbnail
Take all the snow from here. I don't want it anymore. =P
Anhdara13 thumbnail
I just realised the first time I ever spoke to Nitya was when she commented on Milna Hi Tha (I'm reading it again, planning to start writing it. interested in reading it Nitz?). :O
isomers thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anhdara13

I just realised the first time I ever spoke to Nitya was when she commented on Milna Hi Tha (I'm reading it again, planning to start writing it. interested in reading it Nitz?). :O

omg, I loveee that fanfic! I'm a sucker for stories that have a theme of re-incarnation, and I remember I was so excited when I found one with Prem and Heer. 
and yesss!  What kind of a question is that?  Of course, I'm still interested! I wanna know what happens. 

oh, is it still going to be on Prem/Heer or another couple? 
Anhdara13 thumbnail
I'm just going to be continuing it genius. :P not re-starting it. I've planned out most of it, just got to write it out. wish me luck, and remind me to PM you!
isomers thumbnail
You said you're 'planning to start writing it again'. That could very well mean you're writing it on someone else :P 

yayy, I'm so excited! and all the best! oh, and you don't need to PM me, I'll start stalk..err, checking the thread from now on :D