Abusers#33 | Invites Only - Page 22

Posted: 11 years ago
OMFG why the hell is the song Friday stuck in my head. I hate that song :|
@Radz: I know we three are here! We should very much keep this place alive. I am going to try to get Tanu here and also Romie. She stalks IF from time to time. 😊 I miss you too! How have you been? Are you married yet?

rude. I still miss you though :) 

uhh, it slipped my mind? Seriously though, the day I met her..I thought about telling you first thing, but then I came home and forgot about it. Ask Dhruvi why she hasn't told you! I am not the only one to blame here :P 

RADZ, YOU NEED TO COME HERE SO WE THREE CAN MEET UP AND HAVE FUN AND GO TO HP WORLD and..yeah.  (If you come, I can convince Kb to come as well! She's planning on coming here anyway) 

Which reminds me, KBBB! I might be coming to VA this summer :D My parents want to go on a road trip and I'm trying to convince them to go through VA so I can meet you. If we end up going, I get to see you!!! 
Originally posted by ..-Jia-..

OMFG why the hell is the song Friday stuck in my head. I hate that song :|

It's Friday, it's Fridaaay, something something something..Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend :D

I despise that song so much. I get a headache every time they play it on the radio.
@ Jia: YES GET THEM HERE. I am tempted to spam Mimi's FB and twitter to get her here as well.😆

Originally posted by stillunwritten

rude. I still miss you though :) 

uhh, it slipped my mind? Seriously though, the day I met her..I thought about telling you first thing, but then I came home and forgot about it. Ask Dhruvi why she hasn't told you! I am not the only one to blame here :P 

RADZ, YOU NEED TO COME HERE SO WE THREE CAN MEET UP AND HAVE FUN AND GO TO HP WORLD and..yeah.  (If you come, I can convince Kb to come as well! She's planning on coming here anyway) 

Nitz, you love me, don't lie. I miss you too. :(

ugh, yelling at her now. I cannot believe you two. You guys SUCK. (Also, I'm flying out to meet you right now. I wish. AHH I WANNA COME MEET YOU GUYS!!!!!)
Edited by Anhdara13 - 11 years ago
Gul I am going to ban you! You suck at replying! I mean there is no point in texting you, even I know that, but still my phone misses your texts! Hmphh! 
AMISHAAA. MERI BEHEN!!!!! *tackles*

Jia! How does it feel to be going on to your third shop/gallery? (I'm still stuck on no. 1. haha!)
@Ami: I am still upset with you! I can't believe you forgot me :(

@Radz: Haha my friends all spammed my shop! I had no idea until she was advertising it as her IF status 😳😆 But THANK GOD I am moving onto my 3rd shop! 
^^ haha, I get email notifications (because otherwise I never check anything) so I saw some of it. couldn't stop laughing. and at least this way you know people visit your shop ok!
RADZ! *jumps on you*

@jia - I know. =( I'm sorry! It was on MSN though right? That's why! It was unfamiliar to me. =(