Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: stillunwritten

Tell me something I don't know! :D My friends are all mad at me for not answering my phone. The other day, I was supposed to go watch Teri Meri Kahani and I bailed on her because I didn't realize she called (my phone was on silent). She called like 20 times! :/ 

But tbh, I didn't get any texts from you. The last time I got a text was when you were talking about your sister. 

*grins* I am a pro at making people laugh. It's just something I was born with. 

Of course you did you dungar! What is the point of having a phone when you are not going to answer 😳 LOL Even though I love SK I don't want to watch the movie because of PC. 🤔

Really? Then your phone sucks :(

You are born with a lot of pagal things 🤔
isomers thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..-Jia-..

Of course you did you dungar! What is the point of having a phone when you are not going to answer 😳 LOL Even though I love SK I don't want to watch the movie because of PC. 🤔

Really? Then your phone sucks :(

You are born with a lot of pagal things 🤔

I use my phone only when I really need to. I'm actually much better now. Like, before..I used to leave my phone off for weeks during the summer. Then, my mom started getting mad, so I started charging it. 

eeew. PC would be the reason I would watch the movie! SK sucks. And so does Virat :P 

I WAS BORN WITH GREAT THINGS. My mommy tells me that everyday :D 
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: stillunwritten

I use my phone only when I really need to. I'm actually much better now. Like, before..I used to leave my phone off for weeks during the summer. Then, my mom started getting mad, so I started charging it. 

eeew. PC would be the reason I would watch the movie! SK sucks. And so does Virat :P 

I WAS BORN WITH GREAT THINGS. My mommy tells me that everyday :D 

What if it is an emergency? I love your mom! She needs to get mad at you more often. Let me talk to her!

I don't like PC. I don't know! I just don't like her. And how can you say that about my mother? She and you have been in love for so many years and all of a sudden. Did you see Virat cut his hair? And Virat doesn't suck, you do! *glares*

You and GREAT THINGS?!! These two things don't work together in the same sentence! Stop lying to yourself!
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
And you should totally get whatsapp! :)
isomers thumbnail

What if it is an emergency? I love your mom! She needs to get mad at you more often. Let me talk to her!

I don't like PC. I don't know! I just don't like her. And how can you say that about my mother? She and you have been in love for so many years and all of a sudden. Did you see Virat cut his hair? And Virat doesn't suck, you do! *glares*

You and GREAT THINGS?!! These two things don't work together in the same sentence! Stop lying to yourself!

I could always use my house phone. My phone is fully charged when I go out, because my parents worry easily. My mom does get mad at me often! She calms down quickly though :D

Haww. PC is my jaan. btw, your mother and I are divorced. We have been for quite a while now. I didn't want to tell you because I thought you won't be able to handle it. 

OHMYGOD. HE GOT A BUZZCUT. He didn't even go bald! That does not count. If he cared enough for her, he would've gone completely bald -_- I don't see why everyone is fawning over the fact that he cut his hair. HE BUZZED IT. Lol, my friend just called a couple of hours ago and started talking about Virat and how awesome he is. Virat sucks :P I'm just pulling your leg, kb. (I still think Virat sucks though!) 

I'm not lying to myself! I am great. The greatest, in fact. 
isomers thumbnail

And you should totally get whatsapp! :)

I had that app! I deleted it last week. I'll download it again (:
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
We are trying to keep it alive Radz! 
isomers thumbnail
ARADHNA! hehe, it feels so weird typing your actual name instead of the usual "Radz". How are you? 

I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!! Guess who I met? Her name starts with a 'D' and ends with an 'i' (her nick name does, at least). She loves Bamon and Stelena..and uhh, she was the one who made the Bamon appreciation threads. I can't give you any more clues..you have to know by now. Well anyways, we met in May! and we've been meeting once every two weeks ever since. We even have two classes together this coming semester. 

@kb; we'll keep it alive. I have nothing to do anyways (college is boring and extremely easy, so I don't even study anymore). 
isomers thumbnail
oh yea, I almost forgot to add. She's so awesome! and so very cute. 
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OH.MY.GOD.

YOU ARE FRIGGING KIDDING ME??? YOU MET HER? YOU ACTUALLY MET HER? WHY AM I ONLY JUST HEARING ABOUT THIS? NITYA OHEMGEE OK HOW DID NEITHER ONE OF YOU TELL ME??? I AM SO FRIGGING JEALOUS OF YOU BOTH RIGHT NOW.

(Jia, we need to keep this place alive. The three of us are here now, so at least we've got that! also, I miss you. :( Nitz, not so much. HOW COULD YOU NOT IMMEDIATELY PM ME AFTER THE FIRST TIME YOU MET HER???)