Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isomers thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
WOOOAAAHHH ðŸ˜³
How did this thread manage to stay open?
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I got it opened genius. :P

HI PEOPLE I HAVE MISSED VERY MUCH.
isomers thumbnail
^ oh. Well, now I feel stupid. 

RAAADZ! omg, it's been so long since we last talked! How are you?

and AMISHAAA! 
-Ami- thumbnail
PEOPLE ARE STILL AROUND-ish! ðŸ˜²

I MISSED YOU PEOPLE. ðŸ˜²
isomers thumbnail
^ I see you are still obsessed with the little piggy! :D Is that from the new commercial or the old one? 

and I MISSED YOU TOO!! It's been like a year (more or less) since we last talked! :o Damn. How've you been? and how's Uni life treating you?
-Ami- thumbnail
^^ I am. 😆 This is from the old commercial. The new one just isn't the same. 😆

It's been so long! Uni life has been going great. I just started my second semester last week. 😆 and since I live on campus, it's been very fun. How've you been? 😲
isomers thumbnail
^ I haven't watched it yet. I heard "wee wee weee" from my brother's room and when I asked him, he said there was a new pig commercial 😆. Dude, actually..the second I heard wee wee weee, I started thinking about the sig and icons you made when the commercial first aired 😆. Fun times. 

I figured. My semester started last week as well. What major are you, again? MBA, right? 
and I hate you for living on campus! :( I don't really mind living at home, but the drive is killer. 

-Ami- thumbnail
I'm actually a Chem major.  Murderous. 😳 ðŸ¤£ See, I figured that rather than waste time in coming and going home, I rather just stay on campus and save some time every day. And then when it snows, I know that I would HATE driving. 😆 Plus, I knew I would never get anything done at home. And then again, they say you should live on campus at least your first year to get that college experience..or whatever. ðŸ˜†
isomers thumbnail
^ You're a CHEM major?!! Ami, I thought you hated chemistry! :o 

and yea, when it comes to studying, it's much better when living away from home. I spend all night at the campus library before exams just so I wouldn't get distracted 😆. 
omg Ami, is it snowing there right now?! 

-Ami- thumbnail
I never hated it. ðŸ˜² ðŸ¤£

For  finals, I locked myself in my room the week before cause my roommate can't study in rooms and I had it to myself. ðŸ¤£ 

Yes, it's snowing. Actually, there's a snow storm going on right now. My friends and I had to walk to the store in that storm to go get food for the weekend. ðŸ¤£