Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ami- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Youu! You changed you username! 😲 At first I was wondering who you were. =P

I'm jealous of you! I want to go to India too! 😔 But have loads of fun!! 😃 Make sure you run into famous people. 😛

And yes! I'm excited! I'm going to be dorming with my friend. We officially got our contracts at the end of May. 😃 I did end up choosing a major. Chemistry for Pre-Pharm right now. 🤔
Edited by -Ami- - 12 years ago
isomers thumbnail
^ oh yea, I did change it. I totally forgot about mentioning that little part. haha!

OHMYGODDD! AMISHA! we're majoring in the same thing! Except, mine is a mix of Chem and Bio..and it's for Pre-Med, not pharm. 😆 We're in the same field now! :O and how come you're going into this? I thought you wanted to do Business Administration or something?

and yep, I will make sure to run into famous people (and take pictures with them) :D
-Ami- thumbnail
I probably might do something in business as a minor. IDK yet though. ðŸ¤”

You see. When I was realllyyy little, I wanted to be a doctor. Up till freshmen year. And then, I realized, wait! I'm scared of blood! So I guess I still wanted to go into the same field, that's why. And while I had thought about business, I don't know. It only stayed in the back of my mind and I was never really sure of what I wanted to do with it.

Yeah!! Pictures! Run into famous people, take pictures and get their autographs! Psst. And run around in circles with them. 😃
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ohmygosh Nitz, I had no idea who you were until I read 'ask box' and then I was like - oh. haha. yeah. ask boxes suck. I MISS YOU! have fun in India [I need to fix my MSN already. maybe I should do that now.]

Amisha. hi. how are you? why do you not have a tumblr yet? it is so totally your place in the world. I am not kidding, ask Nitz.
isomers thumbnail
^ Hello sweetie. lol! :D
I probably should've mentioned who I was. oops.
@askbox- no, no. I figured it out. Apparently you can't post more than three periods in one message because tumblr takes that as a link or something. I had four in my message. lol, it's weird that I still remember that actually. I just said hi..and oh! I mentioned that I finished watching Doctor Who!! <3 I LOVE THE SHOW. River/Eleven - OTP. I love how they shamelessly flirt during the most dangerous of times. And I adore Roranicus Pondicus (haha!)..and I guess Amy's nice too. Amy and Rory are my other OTP. I love how she calls him stupid face. but yea- I love the show. I have you to thank for re-blogging all arts and stuff, else I would've never watched the show. (this is literally like the third show I've watched because of you)

..and yes, fix your MSN.

Ami, I agree with Radz. Tumblr is THE place to be.

Edited by stillunwritten - 12 years ago
Anhdara13 thumbnail
NITZ YOU JOINED THE DW BANDWAGON! YES! haha. <3

also - send me your MSN things again so I can add you properly this time? haha.
isomers thumbnail
^ I KNOW! oh, and I forgot to mention than I love Matt Smith. Him and Colin are like the two most awesomest people ever! (and Bradley as well). I think I've lost count of how many guys I find good-looking. haha!

..so, do you have any other shows I can watch? 😆

I'll PM you my MSN id in a while.

Anhdara13 thumbnail
LEVERAGE!

Brit shows that I've heard are good but haven't been able to start. Yet.
Primeval, Sherlock, Being Human.

[Matt Smith, Colin Morgan, Bradley James, Arthur Darvill, Benedict whatshisname from Sherlock, Ben Mansfield, Andrew Lee Potts. And this is just the BBC people.]
isomers thumbnail
I've heard of Being Human! I think I saw a promo for that here..can't remember though. And Doctor Who is actually being aired here, in the US. I didn't realize until two days ago! :D

Leverage sounds like a good show, I'll check it out soon!

haha, and I love the list! You should add Eoin (the guy who plays Gwaine) to the list. He looks weird on the show but he looks really good with short hair.
see :

Anhdara13 thumbnail
oohh, I forgot about him! And Tom Ellis. He's in Miranda - man he's pretty gorgeous.