Frequent Posters

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
And anyone of you watch Gulaal?
My fiance does 😳
isomers thumbnail
My mom does and my dad accompanies her at times. 😆 It's actually a pretty good show, lots of societal issues addressed through the plot. (:

Radz, I think you should answer those questions! :P
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Oh ok no thank you I am not interested 😆
Aleem watches it with his family, especially his mother so I was wondering 😆
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Yo dungar I texted you sometimes last week, did you get it?
isomers thumbnail
😆 why, not interested in watching a serious show? There's a lot of girl power in the show, which is why I can handle it. Other than that..meh.

I dunno, let me check. There is a problem with my phone. When I get a text message and someone checks it (like my mom, dad, or brother)..it is checked off so I don't even realize I got a text message unless they tell me about it. 😆
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
No I am not into dramas/serials anymore. I don't feel like watching anything anymore. 😆

Haha probably. Did you get my facebook message? I was going to text you but you said last time that you never got my text so I was like forget Gul 🤣
isomers thumbnail
^ I feel ya. But I still watch a couple of shows.. :D

yes, I did. I have SO many messages to reply to, on I-F and FB both.

🤣🤣 forget me? forget YOU! :P I think I'll call you next week, I wanna hear what you sound like. 😆
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Yeah like I left Geet as well. All these shows are becoming bakwaas so I am like whatever

Haha take your time. I never reply 🤣

Shut your mouth. You can't say whatever I say back to me 🤣 Haha you want to hear what I sound like?? I am going to sound like a man just for you 😉 😆
isomers thumbnail
but you won't know I'm calling so you will answer in your normal voice. 🤣 I'll be a creepy stalker and mess with your head. 🤣 It won't work now that've I told you what I'm going to do. 🤣

Geet? I left that show two months after it started. And I didn't even watch it when it first started. 😆
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Gul I have your number. 🤣 Come on and yeah you told me what you are doing so I am going to know. DUH! 🤣🤣

I left it like last year 🤣