Abusers#33 | Invites Only - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
No calls, no emails, no text! Seriously Gul I will ignore him til we get married. Just watch now 😳🤣

No you didn't! How short? 😲
I feel so bad for him. 🤣 He's gonna be begging for you to talk by the end of it.

shoulder-length. lol..she took off like 14-15 inches :O
See everyone feels bad for him and no one feels bad for me 😔🤣 That is how it is going to be now, he is going to have to beg to talk to me! *hmph* that is what he deserves

That much hair? 😲 How long is your hair though? I cut mine two months ago and my hair was maybe 4 inches longer than shoulder length and everyone thought it was too short 😳😆
I feel bad for you too, that's why I told you to ignore him. 😆 But I fell bad for him as well. I just feel bad for the both of you :D

it's like up to my shoulder now..maybe an inch or two shorter. I came home that day and my brother completely freaked out on me! 😆
I don't know what his problem is. I even mailed out a birthday card for him, emailed him on his birthday, emailed him before that still no reply. Called him on his birthday, but no. He wants to be stubborn then he is going to get stubbornness from me

Haha my sisters freaked out on me too. First of all my hair is short so they are like what the fudge. Why did you cut it that short? I want my hair layered. How long was your hair before?
awww, he didn't call when you sent him a birthday card? that's mean!

my hair was loooong before! 4-5 more inches and it would've been all the way down my back, like to where my belt is. 😆 You don't have layers in your hair? I have SO many layers..main reason my hair looks so short.
He sent me an email, saying he got it, but then after that he never brought it up. So 😳 I blame his mom! 😡 These saas jo hoti hai URGH!!!

My hair is that long too. But I cut it so it is not even there anymore 😆 I want layers so badly and I want side bangs as well. *sighs*
your not even married yet and your already going off about your saas? 🤣🤣 you are in big trouble dude!

heeyyy! I have bangs too. 😆 I like them most of the times but it gets really annoying when they're in your face and you end up moving them every 30 seconds. ^_^
First of all Gul, those people, my in laws, or hone wale in laws, got me too easy. My saas never even calls here. She sent me clothes that one time because my fiance's chachu told her to 😳 So yes I am going to rant about my saas. She got an American daughter in law, she should be spoiling me right now 🤣

I want bangs. I love my hair in my face 🤣
Originally posted by mohitkideewani

First of all Gul, those people, my in laws, or hone wale in laws, got me too easy. My saas never even calls here. She sent me clothes that one time because my fiance's chachu told her to 😳 So yes I am going to rant about my saas. She got an American daughter in law, she should be spoiling me right now 🤣

I want bangs. I love my hair in my face 🤣

cocky. 🤣🤣 I'm kidding..she's getting a bahu like you, she should be happy! I mean, your going to be a doctor, you can cook, your sweet(when you want to be), you do all your chores..what else could she want?😆

no you don't! you really have no idea how annoying it is to move your hair out of your face so much. It's worse when it's windy outside..which, in Florida, is like every freakin' day!😆