Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ami- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
JIA! Go listen to the song!!

[And I know I'm supercool. =P But you're even cooler.]

My cousin got married in December!! But I couldn't ever tease her because she's one of those "out there" kind of person. It ruined all the fun. Grrr.
isomers thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ami-

My cousin got married in December!! But I couldn't ever tease her because she's one of those "out there" kind of person. It ruined all the fun. Grrr.

aww man, that's not cool. It's more fun when the other person is shy.

btw..does anyone here watch Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar?
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Nitya-

@kb; I said I was kidding.🤣🤣
btw..how's your woh doing? 🤣 Did I mention I have two cousins that are getting married this summer? I have so much fun teasing them! 🤣 One of them is so shy that I can feel her blushing through the phone. 🤣

After you made fun of me *runs in the corner and cries* 🤣
I wouldn't know. Its been two weeks since I have talked to him. I even wished him a happy birthday and he still hasn't talked to me 😳 Oh well his lost *hmph*
Are you serious? I am planning my wedding. Last Friday was my friend's wedding so it was a lot of fun, now my mom and I are planning mine. 😳😆
Haha I blush whenever I think of weddings 😳🤣

I love this song...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaqnNyv6xdA&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
@Gul: How many people have you teased/made fun of today 🤣
And yeah I don't believe you are awesomeful l😳🤣

-Ami- thumbnail
Guess where I get to go today?! SHOPPING! [with a good excuse] *runs around in circles*
-Ami- thumbnail
WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN IN GEET? 😲 I've totally given up on it because of the story right now. 😲
isomers thumbnail
Originally posted by: mohitkideewani

After you made fun of me *runs in the corner and cries* 🤣
I wouldn't know. Its been two weeks since I have talked to him. I even wished him a happy birthday and he still hasn't talked to me 😳 Oh well his lost *hmph*
Are you serious? I am planning my wedding. Last Friday was my friend's wedding so it was a lot of fun, now my mom and I are planning mine. 😳😆
Haha I blush whenever I think of weddings 😳🤣

I love this song...

dramebaaz. 🤣 Man up kb! 🤣
Totally his loss! Next time he calls, ignore him. Wait..unless you do want to talk. Playing hard to get is not helpful if you are anxious to talk. 🤣

awwww! so cute! Are you excited about getting married?😃 All the clothes, jewelry..and yea, the wedding rituals might be fun as well.😆

what song is that?
isomers thumbnail
@kb; uhh..two, I think. I've really toned down lately. 🤣
And I am very awesomeful thankyouverymuch. hmph.

@Ami; wooohhooo! buy me something. :D What is the purpose? you need clothes?🤣
and Geet is beyond bad right now. My mom watches it so I try to watch it with her sometimes but I cringe everytime I see Geet/Maan/Dev..or any of the other characters. So basically, I cringe through the entire episode. 🤣

Edited by -Nitya- - 13 years ago
-Ami- thumbnail
Well...I guess. I only need a prom dress and a graduation dress. And a dress for a Senior Banquet. So I'm only going searching today. 😃 *jumps up and down*
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
@Ami: That didn't happen in Geet. That is a holi special these two did 😳 They are so sexyful! 😍

@Gul: I can't man up since I am a woman *hmph* 🤣
It is totally his lost. My sister keeps defending him 😳 Saying it is majboori 😡😳
I am not going to talk to him, and I won't send him an email either. I will ignore him til he begs and looks for me. I am  not too anxious to talk to him. Never was never will be 😃

Haha excited yes but nervous and scared too! 😆 I mean I would love to be bridezilla but I am nervous and scared as well. OMG we are looking at wedding halls, and clothes, jewelry. Gets a little overwhelming sometimes but it is fun to discuss stuff like this

It is from the movie footpath!