Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ami- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Poor girl? [Maybe for the mocking..but she sort of had it coming] 🤣 My friends and I had a blast listening to it before we went out to lunch today since a few of them hadn't heard it yet. *cough* And we sorta dissected the hilarious parts. [Like the Thursday, Friday, Saturday thing and the choosing of the seat thing.] 🤣
isomers thumbnail
I know..you can only handle so much of Jia-ness, your bound to get bored of yourself sooner or later! 🤣 I'm kidding. 🤣

I'm eating corrrrrrnnnnn! <3
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh yeah I haven't heard that song. What is it called? 😳

Gul do you watch PLL? 😲
-Ami- thumbnail
I'm not doubting us! It's just...I feel like that's too big of a goal. 🤔 ðŸ¤£

I miss Mimi. 😔
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
That is true though Ami. That is too big of a goal for us three 🤔🤣

If this was a year back then it wouldn't have been that bad 🤣

I miss her too! I hardly talk to her now ):
-Ami- thumbnail
I KNOW! 10 pages would've been done in half an hour a year back. =(
isomers thumbnail
She did have it coming her way..I mean, the song was so bad that I cringed numerous times while listening to it.
OHMGEE! are you talking about when she sees her friends in the front seat and then back seat and ends up saying something like "which seat can I taaaake.." 🤣🤣 eww! chick needs some serious help.

@Kb; I watched the first season..then left it. I have to catch up again. I was planning on doing it over this week but it didn't happen. ):
Edited by -Nitya- - 13 years ago
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
10 pages last year would have been easy peasy for us 😳🤣
isomers thumbnail
okay, stop talking about 10 pages. 🤣 It seems like we'll reach the 10 pages by talking about the 10 pages itself! 🤣

I have only three more days left of spring break. ):
-Ami- thumbnail
YEAH! THAT PART! [Btw, it's funny how she went to her bus stop, but ended up getting picked up by her friends. Who probably aren't even able to drive legally yet. 😳 ðŸ¤£] And you know..I never would've known that Saturday and Sunday is after Friday. And that Thursday was before Friday. 🤔

Plus, what was up with the creepy rapper dude? Who looked like he was 50 or something. 🤔