New Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara movie still - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
nnyycceee :) hrithik - kat looks good...
ZMND...another one of my most awaited movies of the year.
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Tomatoes is one of the most populor festivaL in spain with lot of energy and funny time and at the end big shower 🀣 This will be really cool and fresh to see all these thing on the big screen . Every thing about this film from the cast to the scene stills really look fresh .

melonie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

yuck.. they are lying in tomato paste.. uhuuuuuuuuu

i get goosebump of just looking at it..

I find it yuck as well....I don't like the smell of tomatoes and all that paste...must feel so mushy-mushy
Hrithik and Kat look good πŸ˜ƒ
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That must have been hilarious!!! Another film that is interesting thanks Crystal😊

La Tomatina. :) Refreshing and positive vibe from the cast members. Talented Akhtar siblings!

ZMND is inspired from IFC's philosophical travelogue Running With The Bulls- a quest for the meaning of life and love.
Such a refreshing cast! I'm excited for this movie. I just hope this isnt a male-centric movie though.
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 Hrithik πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ he looks so cute!
Farhan  looks so awesome too!
So cannot wait for this one!!!
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
will not be surprised if kat & HR become the new hot jodi kicking ash & ranbir to the side I always wanted to see this jodi hope it works 
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OMFG THIS IS SOOOOO AWESOME!!!! AHHHH I CANT STOP STARING AT THOSE PICS!!!! CRYSI YOU ROCK!!!!

Katrina looks SO adorable in both pics!!!! I LOVE this Kat...just letting loose like someone said!! OMG this movie looks AMAZING!! HR and Kat look super cute...gahhhh! I'm so excited for this!!!!