Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Cvs!kriya needs to move out!Save the serial!

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
The deteorating trps proves that whatever you are showing is not working anymore. There are couple of reasons for this:
it's not believable that a strong and educated woman will silently suffer the atrocities of the thakur's.

Veiwers are not accepting Kriya rift. We do not want to see a unsuccessful couple.

Amma's taunts and antics are not entertaining anymore. They are painful to watch.

Krishna's character is been degraded. Viewers want to see him support Pratigya and he needs to start working. He was loved for his undying love for Pratigya. He behaving like a typical husband is not been taken pretty well.

It started as a love story. So bring back the passion and chemistry.

We want to see criminals getting punished for their crimes.

And there are many more reasons......

Give us something to look forward to...... Kriya in their own paradise, immersed in love .

I am sure you will get back your viewers........

Edited by anusarkar - 18 March 2011 at 1:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aadhikriya_sruthidhakarn

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

Anu as usual a wonder full post. the Cv's have  to improve the story track. now it is in good line if they continue that wisely it will be awesome. they only degraded the serial by showing the arushi and shakti marriag and the escape of arushi from that without any harm or punishment that was teh worse. she did a mistake and she has to suffer for that. but she didn;t get anything.it's not believable that a strong and educated woman will silently suffer the atrocities of the thakur's. Anu where they r showing her as strong. she is strong to some extent but only speech doesn;t do anything. they have to show her in action. fighting and it should be the same with her family members and krishna family members sometimes tehy degrade her so much. she looks like a doll nothing to expain and give a reply back. she is educated show like  a one.

Veiwers are not accepting Kriya rift. We do not want to see a unsuccessful couple.viewers don;t want a rift. they don;t sit down and talk calmly. everytime one is walking away. nowadays pratigya is like GD i wonder why they r showing her like that. why cann;t she tell what is feeling in her mind and give some suggestions of work options to krishna and realise him to learn and write. the Cv's r never touching that track. now the job track is there but i don;t think they will make krishna work. come on yar. that is too much.

Amma's taunts and antics are not entertaining anymore. They are painful to watch.some times it is too much to watch and digest.

Krishna's character is been degraded. Viewers want to see him support Pratigya and he needs to start working. He was loved for his undying love for Pratigya. He behaving like a typical husband is not been taken pretty well.They have degraded krishna in everyway. his strong and innocent love is it gone. his fearless nature ready to fight and get his thing. that is what we feel in love with . if he decides he can find a job. why they r doing this. now for holi r they goingt o degrade him more showing goons teasing his wife and he doing nothing. come yarr.

It started as a love story. So bring back the passion and chemistry.yeap

Give us something to look forward to...... Kriya in their own paradise, immersed in love .Anu i want both of them to understand each other and behave little maturely. they r like 3 year old child fighting and not talking. everytime life is not happy but try to understand things. pratigya also have to understand his point and family and make him understand. seh is educated. i am telling she is not trying. she is trying. why cann;t they show some naughtiness,playfulness of pratigya. she is also nice one. why she always have to be serious.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aadhiMitrashaktiPia9

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Anu as usual a wonder full post. the Cv's have  to improve the story track. now it is in good line if they continue that wisely it will be awesome. they only degraded the serial by showing the arushi and shakti marriag and the escape of arushi from that without any harm or punishment that was teh worse. she did a mistake and she has to suffer for that. but she didn;t get anything.it's not believable that a strong and educated woman will silently suffer the atrocities of the thakur's. Anu where they r showing her as strong. she is strong to some extent but only speech doesn;t do anything. they have to show her in action. fighting and it should be the same with her family members and krishna family members sometimes tehy degrade her so much. she looks like a doll nothing to expain and give a reply back. she is educated show like  a one.

Veiwers are not accepting Kriya rift. We do not want to see a unsuccessful couple.viewers don;t want a rift. they don;t sit down and talk calmly. everytime one is walking away. nowadays pratigya is like GD i wonder why they r showing her like that. why cann;t she tell what is feeling in her mind and give some suggestions of work options to krishna and realise him to learn and write. the Cv's r never touching that track. now the job track is there but i don;t think they will make krishna work. come on yar. that is too much.

Amma's taunts and antics are not entertaining anymore. They are painful to watch.some times it is too much to watch and digest.

Krishna's character is been degraded. Viewers want to see him support Pratigya and he needs to start working. He was loved for his undying love for Pratigya. He behaving like a typical husband is not been taken pretty well.They have degraded krishna in everyway. his strong and innocent love is it gone. his fearless nature ready to fight and get his thing. that is what we feel in love with . if he decides he can find a job. why they r doing this. now for holi r they goingt o degrade him more showing goons teasing his wife and he doing nothing. come yarr.

It started as a love story. So bring back the passion and chemistry.yeap

Give us something to look forward to...... Kriya in their own paradise, immersed in love .Anu i want both of them to understand each other and behave little maturely. they r like 3 year old child fighting and not talking. everytime life is not happy but try to understand things. pratigya also have to understand his point and family and make him understand. seh is educated. i am telling she is not trying. she is trying. why cann;t they show some naughtiness,playfulness of pratigya. she is also nice one. why she always have to be serious.

Great analysis Laks.

Anu

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top