03/18/2011 Written Update!!-Complete

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
sorry for the long wait
I will be ur updater for today
Part 1
Epi starts with maharaj ji telling gulabo is so close to holi and u r still here,sweep faster,the have their usual argument,G3 n Bma comes Maharaj ji asks what sweets to prepare they say u handle it,he says okay i will ask bahu,then he realises,he leaves.G3 n Bma last year holi was sad,this year i dont even feel like having holi(sorry i dont know holi is exactly so had to say it like this),Bma agree.
scene shifts to all driving in at maheswaris,shaurya is talking to the baby introducing the house,they take pics.Varsha is sadi she says every1 is here except the aunt n uncle,just then rajshri says she is coming she opens the front dorr and closes it,all wants to know what is going on.Just then she opens it again,and Akshara and Naitik surprises her.The house is decorated for varsha and here baby.varsha is very happy she tells akshara she was sayiong that the aunt has not even come but look how much u have done,they have a sweet best friend convo!

Part 2
They go up to varsha's room,the room is decorated,all are happy,then shaurya says lets take a pic with aunt and uncle.Varsha gives the baby to Naitik,naitik is hesitant but he holds the baby they take a pic,akshi then puts the baby in the cradle n all gather around him,rajshri says this year holi is going to be very good and shubh.Just then Akshi says holi is tomorrow/day after tomorrow
naksh look at each other
They are travelling home,akshi is crying she is sad,she talks about laastr year holi and how she was home naitik says yes n i missed u,she goes on saying all were trying to make them together again,now look this year we are together but not our family,i had decided that this year will be very good,but we are all alone,naitik consoles her,
At maheswaris...they just preparing n caring varsha,daniya saqys she would be by the baby at holi the whole time,gopi dadi says why bring your own child,both bhola and daniya are shy.
Then vish comes he tells rajshri he wants tea,he says she is looking so pretty after being a dadi..
singhanis are present at their house,they return from work,they talk baout holi,they have their usual food,and then Dj says it will be rashmi's last holi unmarried,DJ gives Rashmi money and tell her to buy things for holi what ever u please with nandini,just then naksh walk in,Dj sets up his face,Akshra says woh maa umm Varsha has been discharged i just went home to see her,naksh try to talk but all are cutting them,G3 leaves from there.Naksh feels bad

Varsha's room,savita is there she helps varsha with dressing the baby,just then bhola and daniya comes they play,bhola wants to hold the baby,but savita tells him he came from outside his ur hands are dirty dont hold the baby,varsha says yes i just bathed her,she will sleep now,shaurya feels bad and tries to say something,but bhola stops him.
Rashmi n Nandini are back from shopping they brings lots of colours and holi playing stuff,all look at them but the singhania ladies are all sad,akshara watches all this from behind,tears comes to her eyes,she goes to her room,she calls naitik but naitik is busy on th e laptop doing work,she calls him again,he goes and says today you r calling me?..he sees her eyes and understands she was crying,she breaks down saying how will be holi tomorrow or would we pretend that everything is good in front every1 what does the household want?why dont we do somehting that every1 will be happy
naitik says akshara how much will you try,you have done a lot but no one resspects you and us,on the shivratri you helped and truied,did maa even talk to you properly,i dont know why you r trying so much
akshara says naitik do something
he says no we cant,we have tried now stop please,you know that we cant do anything,why are u being stubborn,how much you try is how much you are hurting your slef
we have one way ,that we wont hurt any1 nor oursleves,akshi says what?
epi eneds
Precap:naitik tells Dj n RB i have something to say,tomorrow we are leaving Udaipur!!DJ is shocked...n ofcourse Akshi is crying!!
Comments
Akshi stop stooping so low
n naitik u r the best...lolzz
im so upset with akshara in that car scene i wanted to stop the car n throw her out...when will she understand!
the epi was ok..loved naitik's dialoges..go for it!!

Thanks for waiting
love you guys

Edited by _naksh_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update.  Akshara stop crying for once, atleast you have a hubby who is willing to stand up for you!
-ChanChan- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The baby is so cute, felt sorry for bhola and Daniya
Thanks for the update
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thank you. Naitik is so sweet and supportive with Akshara. She should just forget about the in-laws and enjoy with Naitik!
Rachu.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update cant akshi stop crying
Thanx for the update... Yesterdays epi was so erritating... Ye Akshara ka mai kya karu?? Ye ladki dinos ke pyar pe puri tarah pagal ho gai hai.. 🤪 Usme to koi self respect bachi hi nai he... But Naitik was so gud... I loved his dialogues n care for Aksh... Par Akshara madam ko toh uski koi kadar hi nai.. Cant she be happy wid such a supporting husbund??
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ok savita gotta go. So tired of her. Thanks for the update
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari1508

Thanx for the update... Yesterdays epi was so erritating... Ye Akshara ka mai kya karu?? Ye ladki dinos ke pyar pe puri tarah pagal ho gai hai.. 🤪 Usme to koi self respect bachi hi nai he... But Naitik was so gud... I loved his dialogues n care for Aksh... Par Akshara madam ko toh uski koi kadar hi nai.. Cant she be happy wid such a supporting husbund??

nhi rahegi aur hame bhi nhi rehne degi....🤢
kuch log kabhi nhi badal sakte & unme se ek hai hamari akshara maate jo hame pakaana kabhi nhi chodegi......😡
thanx for the update..

wonder akshara kab sudhregi..

Originally posted by: saman.17

nhi rahegi aur hame bhi nhi rehne degi....🤢
kuch log kabhi nhi badal sakte & unme se ek hai hamari akshara maate jo hame pakaana kabhi nhi chodegi......😡

Wo pagal ladki ne mera sara mood spoil kar diya... Naitik itna samaza raha tha par fir bi wo samazane ko taiyar hi nai thi... I was feeling like gng n slapping her tightly for saying k galati to hamari hi thi naa... Hats off to naitik for bearing Akshara... 👏 Agar mai naitik ki jagah hoti toh kabka use suna dia hoti.. 😡