TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey ,

I found the last couple of minutes to be best of chandni scenes , it was so innocent and masti bari , simple , sweet and cute .

loved loved the way chandu picked and asked bolo Niru , 😳.............. boy

Love this pair

Love

J

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Aww Dude!! I loved this moment tooo!! 😍 😍 It was indeed the best scene!! I was thrilled as well!! Loved the way Chandu was sad and worried and all of a sudden that super bateess daant wali smile!! 😍 Hayyyeeee!! And did you notice the manager's expressions!! 🤣 🤣 Gosh!! I found that toooo funny!! 🤣 🤣 ChandNi rocks dude!!
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That scene was super duper cutee 😆 Chandu being nervous .. and then when Niruu was like 'Thank youu'

Honestly, it was their best scene yet ... but we havent seen many ChandNi scenes either 🤔
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Chandi scene was very cute.....loved the last few minutes and the innocent smile on their face........it made me smile ......

Chandu's mood swing was worth watching....his sadness, his worry, his mental conflict..on one hand he can't stop thinking about his brother who loves him so such but on the other hand he so wants to help neeru...

And the best part was his excitement on hearing the phone ringing and the way he smiled, rushed and said 'bolo neeru'......too cute...😍

The new promo is very sweet as well..... 
Edited by well-wisher - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
which promo preeti ? 
well-wisher thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

which promo preeti ? 

The now promo is on Chandni...

Begins with last part of y'day episode.....next day neeru is coming to bus stop...chandu already waiting there.....both smile at each other....BG song....jiya dharak dharak jaye....both walking together....😊
TitansFan thumbnail
thanks preeti , does this mean chandu is not aware of wat happened with sarja 😕
well-wisher thumbnail
Seems so 😕....but if it is so it is not proper...they should show chandu's reaction....they should not leave it incomplete...
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I know the scene gave me chills! I loved how chandu got all excited and niru all confused hehe loved the scene!

Omg new promo too? They walk saath saath aww i hope he tries to maro a chance and hold her hand..lol

But yeah wait ! Wats with chandu not being aware of wats happening in his house! Or is he aware , and maybe just doesnt care ? huh
--softyy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
saawarya...................