Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-18 Mar,2011 comp - Page 7

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MishalLeoSheeba

Thanks for the update.................😳

Misheee. where have you been ...have been waiting for reply from you side like forever,...kya ho gaya.... you upset with me yaara

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pritijoshi

thanks for update

thank you Priti for commenting...so nice to see you on this thread😳
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Srushti-

Warda...yaara..was wondering where were you since two days.....good you are hereπŸ˜ƒ
arre no sorry yara..tu aa gai...bas dil khush khushπŸ˜ƒ
hahaha...Dutta ka SR bhashan ka to joke banta hai naπŸ˜†
Ya...Nakku ka struggle finally fructified....and the scene was really very good...her tiredness and weariness but still her happiness over finding the flower...
Gadha and gadhi finally got their brains in this epiπŸ˜†
na..re CVs will not send her back...this time the Gadha wil have to go...dekha nahi knight in shining armour😳
thanks yaara....you took time to comment even with your exams coming...am so overwhelmed....do the best in your exams yaara....may you have a fantastic paper and would be able to give equally super answers....supervisors aur examiners ki aankhen aisi ho jayeπŸ˜†

oh i loved the precap...dutta was looking like a warrior...
even i wish examiners k sath aisa hi ho πŸ˜†
thanks a lot for ur good wishes πŸ˜Š
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
chithoo thumbnail

Post cannot be quoted.

Hi Srush, so sorry for the delayed response to your wonderful updates! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Kya karun, this part of the world week end starts on thu night so was really busy.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Anyways, do you plan on killing me with such hilarious updates? 🀒Kya timing hai teri'''.I am still rolling with laughter. 🀣🀣🀣I loved both epi's and as almost everyone has rightly said your updates were even better'''kyon ki aise vaise scenes mae bhi jaan dalthi ho janum! simply superb coments πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜†

Thursday night I was still reeling from the effect of D's "ek ghoot, sirf ek ghoot" wala naughty smile..hayiiii😳😳😳 and Friday he killed us all with his running like a hare on hearing the gun shot for his nakku and all those emotions when he knows kala is behind all this, as u said that one tilt of the head was enough and then to cap it all the wonderful sathiya performance for holi.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Oye! By the way stop calling my poor datta as gadha,πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ (pitti) warna jithna bhi tu poochegi na "can I have him pleaaaaaaaaaase" nahi milne wala hai.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So, thanks Srush once again for the excellent update and can't wait for Monday's episode.  love ya.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by chithoo - 13 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chithoo

Hi Srush, so sorry for the delayed response to your wonderful updates! ⭐️

Kya karun, this part of the world week end starts on thu night so was really busy.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Anyways, do you plan on killing me with such hilarious updates? 🀒Kya timing hai teri'''.I am still rolling with laughter. 🀣🀣🀣I loved both epi's and as almost everyone has rightly said your updates were even better'''kyon ki aise vaise scenes mae bhi jaan dalthi ho janum! simply superb coments πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜†

Thursday night I was still reeling from the effect of D's "ek ghoot, sirf ek ghoot" wala naughty smile..hayiiii😳😳😳 and Friday he killed us all with his running like a hare on hearing the gun shot for his nakku and all those emotions when he knows kala is behind all this, as u said that one tilt of the head was enough and then to cap it all the wonderful sathiya performance for holi.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Oye! By the way stop calling my poor datta as gadha,πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ (pitti) warna jithna bhi tu poochegi na "can I have him pleaaaaaaaaaase" nahi milne wala hai.πŸ˜†

So, thanks Srush once again for the excellent update and can't wait for Monday's episode.  love ya.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

oye Viji...yeh kya pure do din wait karane ke baad tu aayi😭....par tu aayi bas dil khushi se naach utha...thank you re...Tum log nahi aate to mera update adhura lagta hai...kucchh log hote hai jinke comments I know would come...so always wait for them to comment....by the way have you tied your hubby at your home or has be escaped back to JapanπŸ˜‰
oye!!! woh gadha hi hai...and today's news sunke usko ek gadha kick marne ko jee kar raha hai......
Thanks yaara...you made my day...hope everything is fine on our end...and you didnot tell me what did you do on the weekendπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Tu bhaag ke aai??? AaajaπŸ€— Main aagayi.......πŸ€—
oye!!! chulbul tu tuti bihari kaise bol sakta hai...need to improvise on that....chal 6th ke baad hum iss par kamva shuru karengeπŸ˜† bihari claasses.....😲...nahi nahi..humka nahi seekhni hai...πŸ˜†
so we will raid after 6th na...pakka wadaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ pakka wada.....pakka pakka wada....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

pbtghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"..........And Nakku tells them that why don't they take her........"
dekhaa main ne kaal boli thi naa naku bhag gai,πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ranga ne usko pakad liya issliye BGs ko boli mujhe le chal. aab tum hi batao BGs ke dimag me Nakusha ko le jane ka plan aata kya. to this is final Nakusha bhag gai.
-Srushti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pbtghosh

"..........And Nakku tells them that why don't they take her........"

dekhaa main ne kaal boli thi naa naku bhag gai,πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ranga ne usko pakad liya issliye BGs ko boli mujhe le chal. aab tum hi batao BGs ke dimag me Nakusha ko le jane ka plan aata kya. to this is final Nakusha bhag gai.

Wah wah Ritun....maaan gaye aapkoπŸ˜†
chithoo thumbnail

oye Viji...yeh kya pure do din wait karane ke baad tu aayi😭....par tu aayi bas dil khushi se naach utha...thank you re...Tum log nahi aate to mera update adhura lagta hai...kucchh log hote hai jinke comments I know would come...so always wait for them to comment....by the way have you tied your hubby at your home or has be escaped back to JapanπŸ˜‰
oye!!! woh gadha hi hai...and today's news sunke usko ek gadha kick marne ko jee kar raha hai......
Thanks yaara...you made my day...hope everything is fine on our end...and you didnot tell me what did you do on the weekendπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

srush darling, yes he is not going back but is busy with work as he is back after more than a week.  what news are u talking about.......tell me.....

and maan na padega thera pyar..... i am watching the re-telecast of LTL and i see your response.
πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by chithoo - 13 years ago