Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: AzMishy

May agaiyi srush ji!!!😉Welcome Welcome Azyji😃

Oooohhh a hectic day, mere gamma now is becoming emotional atyachar bai!!!😕 Kidding yaarr, now after her attack she wants company and wants everyone to be arund her, I am more of a pet to her, chatter box that I am😳😆 ,[u knows it by now I guess Hehehe😆] so loves me around her so I promised to come and see her on Saturdays😃' [now it more of a routine, thank god ur update on Friday so I have whole 2days before  it get closed 😳*relief muah*] oh...you were with your gammy...so sweet...I know old people do like people around them..I also have gammy and gamma...we live together and then also she prefers I talk with her and sit with her....😆

Coming to ur song wow srush ji wow!!!👏 Now u to become a poet seeing ut gadha and gadhi wah wah!!!😆😆 Now there football team kab ayega!!! *hed desk* mein shayara to nahi...par jab se dekha maine D ko...mujhko ...shayari aa gai.....😆*head desking* ki activity ko ab stop karna padega...kyunki kitna bhi sar patak lo...gadha not sudhraoing😆

Morning scene was soooooo chweeeet!!!😳 Loved the way he calls nakku and then at a despo state he shouts NAKKKKKKUUUU!!! Poor guy😭 [can I have him srush plzzzzzzzzz😛] you are in queue plzzzzz wait😛

One scene whare my heart felt for him and my heart skip a beat is the moment he heard the gun shot!!!😭 The way he start running that direction, litteraly I am in tears!!!😭 I love this too, how these 2 concerns for one another!!😭 [can I have them both plzzz srush😛] oh....that was so heart rendering ....the way he started running in spite of his blindness....and the way Nakku puts herself before him...owww. you want them too😳...really rab ne bana di jodi...

Finally the pre cap!!!!👏 Wah wah hero returns,👏 and full on sher mode that too on horse wah wah!!! And all in all with eyesight, fit and fine ready to rescue his beauty like a knight in shining amour !!!😃😳 wah wah now me cant wait for the Monday!!! Abb Monday kab hoga!!!😕monday ko abhi bohot der hai😭...me waiting waiting waiting😭

Ps ' I must say after reading ur comment about the ghoda on gudha, mom's pallu, spirit queen, microwave halwa, john  Abraham wale comment padathe padathe, me was giggling in-between and also latter laughing reminding them all my aunts and uncle including my gamma r puzzled, may be thinks may tho gaye!!😉😆😆 [I hope they don't misinterpret] hehehe  *puzzled muah* hahhah you better clarify... that there is a mad girl you know  who is known for her stupid antics and that is why you were laughing...warna panga ho jana hai ek din😆

Hope u enjoyed my buk buk and hope I did not keep u too long for my reply!!😳arre yaara ...teri bak bak ke bina mujhe maza hi nahi aata...lagta maine itna kyun likha jab teri bak bak hi nahi aayi😆

Now I can sleep peacefully, I had this thing in my mind must go and post my comment today itself"hope I kept my wada properly😊 [datta ki wadda he, agar me nahi nibayengi tho dutta darling will shoot me telling DOKEBAZ😛] hehehe😆oye...sleep tight ...and no dhokebaazi..I know you always keep your pakka wala wada😳

Thanks yaara😃

Bye goodnight 🤗

Sweet dreams to u and me too [hehehe u no what it means na hehehe]😆😆yup ..I know what and who too😉😆

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

good that you came...I was so upset you were not coming😭....mujhse kaa bhuul hui...waaaaahhhhh😭
par ab tu aa gai...dil garden garden ho gaya si😃
well that doubt...I think the guy they showed yesterday was not the same gaekwad....did someone call him gaekwad..because he is different fellow...and that maggie noodles was someone else...so dont think that he has changed..they are altogether different fellows...may be Kala liked his maggie noodles and ate them and so right now he is in hibernation and growing hair ...and so the Kajrare nainowala BG was sent😆...confusion clear, Chulbul?😆
congratulations!!! and celebrations!!! LTL aa gaya hai guinness book ke inside😆
Dhansu news re🤣🤣🤣
awww Chulbul ....so missed you🤗...finish your exams and we will again raid the forum together😆

Aww i cudn't resist asking that question...so bhaagi chali aayi re.......🤗....
Accha toh do do gaekwad hai.....Kala ne usko gaekwad bulaya tha so confusion hogaya...😆
Abhi tumne hamaar conphusion door kardiya..sab kuch clear hogava...(tooti phooti bihari 😆)
Arey thank u re...Dhansu news hai na.....dekh hamara LTL kya tha aur kya hogaya....🤣🤣
I will come back after my exams get finished...we will definitely raid teh forum...on or after 6th april..pakka...👍🏼😆
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for the update srush...*hugs*
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome update yaar
sorry for replying so late
loved the intro of dutta specially the one who gives bashans on his SR...so true....lol
Finally naku found the flower....what struggle she has done...poor girl
and it looked realistic how she was not able to recognise the orignal flower so took different species...
    and dutta realized that she must have gone for the flower hunt....Gadha using his brain.....good job:-)
it truly felt that dutta was leading mahadev......
finally his sight returning....thank God
but wheres naku.....cvs have some mercy and send back the girl pls

loved all your side comments......the one where youve compared ranga and john abraham is too good:-)

sorry for such delayed reply....as my exams are coming...so im not able to stay online for long hours....even seen the episode in parts :-(

-Srushti- thumbnail
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

Aww i cudn't resist asking that question...so bhaagi chali aayi re.......🤗....
Accha toh do do gaekwad hai.....Kala ne usko gaekwad bulaya tha so confusion hogaya...😆
Abhi tumne hamaar conphusion door kardiya..sab kuch clear hogava...(tooti phooti bihari 😆)
Arey thank u re...Dhansu news hai na.....dekh hamara LTL kya tha aur kya hogaya....🤣🤣
I will come back after my exams get finished...we will definitely raid teh forum...on or after 6th april..pakka...👍🏼😆

Tu bhaag ke aai??? Aaaja🤗
oye!!! chulbul tu tuti bihari kaise bol sakta hai...need to improvise on that....chal 6th ke baad hum iss par kamva shuru karenge😆
so we will raid after 6th na...pakka wada😉😃
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina_Mishal

thanx for the update srush...*hugs*

Nainu baby a big teddy hug🤗......but thanks to dobaara ho gaya on this update😆
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Warda.

awesome update yaar

sorry for replying so late
loved the intro of dutta specially the one who gives bashans on his SR...so true....lol
Finally naku found the flower....what struggle she has done...poor girl
and it looked realistic how she was not able to recognise the orignal flower so took different species...
    and dutta realized that she must have gone for the flower hunt....Gadha using his brain.....good job:-)
it truly felt that dutta was leading mahadev......
finally his sight returning....thank God
but wheres naku.....cvs have some mercy and send back the girl pls

loved all your side comments......the one where youve compared ranga and john abraham is too good:-)

sorry for such delayed reply....as my exams are coming...so im not able to stay online for long hours....even seen the episode in parts :-(

Warda...yaara..was wondering where were you since two days.....good you are here😃
arre no sorry yara..tu aa gai...bas dil khush khush😃
hahaha...Dutta ka SR bhashan ka to joke banta hai na😆
Ya...Nakku ka struggle finally fructified....and the scene was really very good...her tiredness and weariness but still her happiness over finding the flower...
Gadha and gadhi finally got their brains in this epi😆
na..re CVs will not send her back...this time the Gadha wil have to go...dekha nahi knight in shining armour😳
thanks yaara....you took time to comment even with your exams coming...am so overwhelmed....do the best in your exams yaara....may you have a fantastic paper and would be able to give equally super answers....supervisors aur examiners ki aankhen aisi ho jaye😆

Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Thanks for the update.................😳