Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ€— Thanks for the brilliant update πŸ€—, it's awesome . Yet 2 see the epi.....I'll watch the repeat telecast 3hours after...Then, I'll tell u in  detail my deary , how I liked it , till then, it's awesome fun reading your update as always . But tamatar for u for calling my Dutta ....⭐️
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.. You cracked me up..

Maggie noodles waale baal waaley BG🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: KavitaDR

RES

Hey Shrusti..

Sach mein mere Sher-E-Gadha ki Subah ho gayi Mami ji πŸ₯³. Abhi to usse tattoo ka sawar karna jo hain. Will come back later but my Sher has inspired me by just mounting the horse in his black pathani...😍😍😍. Mein bhi aa gayi first.

Kavita πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Kavi....who are you calling MamijiπŸ˜†...
bechare ke black stallion ko tattoo bana diyaπŸ˜†...
I knw the whole forum has gone ga ga with the stint of gadha over ghodaπŸ˜†...
oho!!! wah ji wah!! aap bhi aa gayi first😳...Thank you jiπŸ˜ƒ
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ananya95

thnx a lot srushti pls updt soon
abhi raat hui hai subah main jake mamu jagte hain

Hi Ananya...seeing you after a long time...πŸ˜ƒ
so good to have you backπŸ˜ƒ
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Srushti ,,, kitni der se wait kar rahi thi ,,, ahh   what an updat dil khush kar diay ,,tu sach mein epi mein jaan dal deti  hai ,,, hmm kya  seems like an avenging aatma of a non-appreciated loser poet has entered my body...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣  from jago mohan pyare to  mamu  , kya  song chuna hai 😊😊😊 

truly i was laughing so maddly ...as kiran menitoned blue lines better than the original πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ so the Lion king urf , angry young man, urf who gave bhashan on his SR , who remebered him mom'a pallu when fanned by his wifes's pallu 🀣🀣🀣 kya boli  tu mast maja agaya

so today nakku 's tube light awakened whn she realised Kala's plan and her quick thinking bless her ,, deviated the bg's to reach dutta , scared them by infrmg them dutta's vision is back ,, and then offeirng herself as a bait for kala,,, truly courageous πŸ˜›she truly showed her love by puting herself forward to save dutta ,, indicating ranga to  take the flowers to mahadev and dutta was awsome ,, this was her best option ,, and ofcourse ,, we also got to see a glimpse of Dutta Deewana whose ears are sharp and heard the gun shot and started runnig towards the sound even before mahadev realised it .. he was leading the sprint , desperate to reach nakku  ..  i can\t wait for the weekend to be over 😍 thank goodness they showed his eyesight is back,,  next weeks seems to be another  eventful week  worth waiting for 😳 
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shilpita87

Ur update is better than the original episode today...and Peta will definitely fight for the ghoda ke rights as he had to carry the gadha...that too gadha carring swords and knives....

Hey Shilpita...Thanks πŸ˜ƒ
haha PETA will have a tough job fighting for Ghoda especially with so many LTLians rooting for GadhaπŸ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sia79

Thanks for the update 😊

hey Sia..thanks for the comment πŸ˜ƒ
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Srush - the update was hilarious!  I think you are the best written updater ever, the jokes that you crack are unparalleled :)
So to address your complaint, that I post my thoughts only on the EDT - this one is just for you, special pav bhaji, maska maarke :)
LTL now has reached this Ramayan-meets-Mahabharat-meets-Shivaji proportions. Its amazing how many parallels you can draw from these epics and how beautifully the CVs have woven this story.
Dutta - is like all the Pandavas mixed together, he has Yudhisthir's sense of justice, Bheem's anger and strength, Arjun's prodigious skill, handsome face of Nakul and now thanks to Naku the patience that Sahadev had. Who better than this man to vanquish his enemy?
Kala - she is like Karan and Duryodhan combined. She wants power and is also this so called deserted child, who she feels her mother has now abandoned.
The battle lines give you the sense of the Gita, where Naku like Krishna says that you need so much strength that your hands will not shake when you vanquish your enemy.
The Shivaji angle comes in with the gaonwalas accompanying Dutta to get his kingdom back, so much at stake for Dutta here.

The other piece I actually loved - is that the last time Dutta went to save Naku at Anna's den, he didnt recognize the fair version...this time he will and the victory and union will be doubly sweeter. Naku's expression was like a child getting an ice cream at the thought of Dutta being able to see her...such a selfless character :)

There - kept my promise didnt I? Cheers :)
Edited by droopy_asleep - 13 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: dg0628

hehe I seriously have to be careful  where I read ur updates πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

for now reserved - will be back once its done :-)

* Edited:

Loved the update   ....really enjoyed reading... esp after starting to laugh and ppl started staring at me 😳 never again will I read the update in a public place LOL

seriously the highlight was Dutta on his horse 😍
his black clothes and like a warrior *faints*

Thanks for the update πŸ€—

Hey Dhayani...Thanks yaara...
Oh...you were reading it at a public placeπŸ˜†...dangerous thing to doπŸ˜†
yup...The Samurai is back with vengeance....
Thanks for the lovely comments yaaraπŸ€—πŸ€—
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: LTLFan

Not the 1st time but 2nd time, how come everyone has forgotten that during the 2nd marriage he came on a horse. That time also many ppl commented on that as Gadha on godha or something similar.

ya apparently that stint has been forgotten...what with the FR/SR tension on the forum at that point of time may be it just slipped our mindsπŸ˜†