Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-18 Mar,2011 comp

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
RES

Hey Shrusti..

Sach mein mere Sher-E-Gadha ki Subah ho gayi Mami ji ๐Ÿฅณ. Abhi to usse tattoo ka sawar karna jo hain. Will come back later but my Sher has inspired me by just mounting the horse in his black pathani...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Mein bhi aa gayi first.

Kavita ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by KavitaDR - 13 years ago
thnx a lot srushti pls updt soon
abhi raat hui hai subah main jake mamu jagte hain
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ur update is better than the original episode today...and Peta will definitely fight for the ghoda ke rights as he had to carry the gadha...that too gadha carring swords and knives....
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update ๐Ÿ˜Š
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hehe I seriously have to be careful  where I read ur updates ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

for now reserved - will be back once its done :-)

* Edited:

Loved the update   ....really enjoyed reading... esp after starting to laugh and ppl started staring at me ๐Ÿ˜ณ never again will I read the update in a public place LOL

seriously the highlight was Dutta on his horse ๐Ÿ˜
his black clothes and like a warrior *faints*

Thanks for the update ๐Ÿค—
Edited by dg0628 - 13 years ago
KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shilpita87

Ur update is better than the original episode today...and Peta will definitely fight for the ghoda ke rights as he had to carry the gadha...that too gadha carring swords and knives....

Hey Shilpi,

I am sure that even PETA will have a fight on their hands...Remember, MR once said that he would have loved to be a lawyer. Bhashan dene mein waisey bhi MR/Dutta maahir hain.

Kavita๐Ÿ˜Š
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Not the 1st time but 2nd time, how come everyone has forgotten that during the 2nd marriage he came on a horse. That time also many ppl commented on that as Gadha on godha or something similar.

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey Srush 
missed yesterday wu :(

but m back loved ur update !
Blue part ios better than the orignal !
will be back when u complete ur update :D
and Srush gte that right !

No u cant have him :p
Suds is for u or u can take anyone form the BG's too :P
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tere saath saath aaj mera bhi gaane ka mood kar raha hai๐Ÿ˜‰
koi achcha wala gaana soch kar aati hoon๐Ÿ˜›
U know what the song was right in front of me & i was aivayi searching
I am churoing ur signature line๐Ÿ˜† & dedicating it  from nakku to Dutta - Teri deewani๐Ÿ˜‰
Today's act of nakku was that of a true deewani.
Hamara gadha kya sota hai ,i felt like telling him-wakey wakey donkey,ur gadhi ran away & u sleeping godhe bechkar.๐Ÿ˜‰Oops,me telling gadha selling godha๐Ÿคฃ
Seriously apne forum pe bahut jald PETA wale case kar denge.๐Ÿ˜†
Dutta ko Nakku ki kitni aadat pad gayi hai,subah uthte hi 1st he is taking her name๐Ÿ˜
The restlessness on not finding her or hearing her voice was so evident in his voice.The more he was calling her out,the more fear was gripping him.
What was wrong with Dev,i mean poor Dutta is all restless shouting Nakku nakku,& this guy is busy gargleing water.Oh,i get it ,dentist ne bola hoga naa that brush to jungle me nahi karenge aap ,but atleast gargle jaroor kar lena๐Ÿ˜†.
I liked how everyone was trying to pacify him,but humara gadha to apni gadhi ke alwa kisiki baat sunta hi nahi naa.My heart went for him๐Ÿ˜ญ,can i console him plss.๐Ÿ˜‰
The semi-conscious nakku gaining strength from vision of Dutta.truly these people are one of a kind,after making these couple,god must have broken the dye.
She reminded of hanumanji as in her complete devotion for Dutta.
But being ishmart vahini๐Ÿ˜‰,she plucked all the flowers.Barabar bhi hai naa,har time thodi woh hill climbing ke adventure pe niklegi.๐Ÿ˜†
I just loved how Dutta realised correctly that she must have gone to take flower.They know each other so well yaar.Even when he said about her being Ziddi,it was complete surrender to her love.But,the moment sundari said about place being dangerous,it was like he was zapped out of her love & the concern ,panic took over.He forgot about his blindness & literally ordered Dev to take him there.Haiye,can i have them both plss.๐Ÿ˜
I loved how despite hesitancy from Sundari,Dev instantly agreed to go with Dutta.Indeed he is a good friend.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
So finally Nakku dear coming back & takaroing to Ranga dude๐Ÿ˜Ž,but i like this guy.
what,aise mat dekh yaar,i like him for saying the line about tasha's love ๐Ÿ˜›
What do u mean by-isse bhi pata chal gayi inke pyaar ki kahani๐Ÿ˜‰
Arre meri pyaari bachchi-jab Khullum khulla pyaar karenge ye dono,to puri basti ko pata to chalega hi naa๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰
Finally bhatakti hui aatmayen pahuch gayi shiroli๐Ÿ˜ก,yaa yaa i am talking about BGs๐Ÿคข
Waise nakku dear is surely trouble puller,jahan jaati hai,problems uske swagat me khade hote hai.I mean uska aur BGs ka milna jaroori tha kya,itna bada jungle hai,koi aur raaste se nahi jaa sakti thi woh gadhi๐Ÿ˜†
Poor ranga,all beaten up by these nikkame BGs๐Ÿ˜ก.Uske dole-sole koi kaam nahi aaye.๐Ÿ˜†
The BG who was talking to nakku reminded me rat hair stylist,wohi jisne kuch din pehle Kala ke hair pe apna jadoo chalaya tha.๐Ÿ˜†
I just loved how Nakku used her smartness๐Ÿ˜Ž ,first by scaring them & then by bargaining.
She is in true sense our sherni,kya chal chali hai.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Kala will have to think hard how to use her.Most importantly where to keep her,with PN people or with seema.both situations are not suitable.
The way Dutta was running on hearing the gun shot,it reminded me of Anna's den wala scene where he runs after hearing Nakku's scream.The fear of loss was so evident.
So finally Dutta got temporary parting gift from his wife -the flower which will ultimately bring his eye-sight.
Irony of the situation-she will not be the 1st person whom he will see.๐Ÿ˜ญ
Kalavati ab tu gayi ,nothing can protect u from the wrath of ur bhao.
I am not comparing,but its like how lord shiva opened his 3rd eye & brought the vinaash.same way Dutta with return of his eye-sight will bring down fall of her.
When this down fall will happen,i will be sitting with popcorn & maroing sitiyan๐Ÿ˜‰

Ur update was too good for a build-up episode.The humour as usual fantastic๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
chal ab isse jayda taarif nahi kar sakti,tujhe hajam nahi hogi๐Ÿ˜›

Lots of hug๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Pooja๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by preety_219 - 13 years ago