whos hotness do u prefer?

Poll Choice
nazim aka aehem
kabir khan from kismat
vishal aka jigar
rahil azam aka vasant
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
I need to knw who is better? Votes needed and do comment, I need my doubt finished :) I prefer nazim, vishal and rahil but kabir khan is alright for me so can't say much with him! I will vote for others except kabir

vote vote vote needed

nazim or kabir who will win

The poll is finished,
DO NOT VOTE,
Got my results thanks,
It ENDS here,
Made a huge mistake here for putting kabir name so the topic is closed now :) Edited by ayesha_78 - 13 years ago
who else? so u prefer aehem then aye
so hi 5

me and mew had a wee argument over this so we want to know she is with kabir and me with nazim haha
Aham, i'm partial to Arjun Rampal.
Aehem, zayed khan, hritikh roshan, arjun rampal, shahid kapoor, shahrukh khan, sidhaarth shukla, iqbal khan, these are in my 8 top lists of male actors then it is, vishal and rahil azam
Originally posted by ayesha_78

who else? so u prefer aehem then aye
so hi 5

me and mew had a wee argument over this so we want to know she is with kabir and me with nazim haha

LOL we didn't have a fight we were just talking and seriously if you don't love him means less competition for me ðŸ˜† and i was hurriyig off as i had to run off so i just said whatev no need to mind dude i'm a kid and i'm not freaking out ad BTW i was not fighting ðŸ¤£
Ahaha I just did it randumly, wanted to knw who fan of who, lol mew I knw its all a joke , ano ur not fighting, lol its not an ad what so ever but, ur a kid meaning are u under 16 years old? Dud am only turning 18 this year my friedn I feel ur older than me :D
Mew forget the whole stupid stuff , I wanna knw how much people prefer which actor I have mentioned so I wanna knw the result, let's see who gets how many votes, let's just chill yea, and forget the whole thing about nazim and kabir real name rahul yea,
i know i was already chilled dear and BTW it was unfair since its Saathiya forum so almost everyone will vote for Nazim but i dont care and i'm 13 so i'm really a kid and seriously i know Kabir fans are important but competition is something much important ðŸ˜†

Whatever the competition is, I dnt mind,
WHAT 13 only, omg. I didn't knw someone on this forum will be this young, where are u in your studies ? 5 years difference between us am shocked :(
Originally posted by ayesha_78

Whatever the competition is, I dnt mind,
WHAT 13 only, omg. I didn't knw someone on this forum will be this young, where are u in your studies ? 5 years difference between us am shocked :(

yeah i get that a lot yes i am 13 and why are you shocked dear? ðŸ˜† oh and i notified my Kabi fans about the contest so my Kabinatics and Kabians will be here they are die had fans of Kabir and we only except die hard fans thats why i removed Shobi Bhaiya bcz only die hard fans alowed and i'm the FC founder Kabianiac meaning complete maniac so be prepare LOL for the Kabir storm ðŸ˜† 
Omg u notified ur kabiran fans.
Gulp gulp, ur now going to win for sure,
Am now lost the competition

Yeh am shocked the 1st person u are, who is 13 am speaking to that's why.