Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

thank u so much. as nobody else had been responding except me and Sona i was thinking noone had liked these.............. i love that song so much..............

Koi gal nahi...Khushi...it is just the beginning,  Ahuja liked it then soon we have some more..nahi to hum hai na ek doosre ko...encourage karenge...
Edited by Newdime - 13 years ago
Newdime thumbnail
I think I'll hit the mark of 1000 post on your thread soon...and woh bhi by the end of Weekend..lol...Ok bye...I shall catch up with you in your morning..i have somany things to do...need to buy flooring material to install hardwood floor in my house.  Ciao...till then do miss me and listen to our songs over and over...more to come...

Ciao...

loads of music and luv...

Sona (Newdime...Shaheda)
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newdime

Koi gal nahi...Khushi...it is just the beginning,  Ahuja liked it then soon we have some more..nahi to hum hai na ek doosre ko...encourage karenge...

Yup i am all for it...............Music is one of my passions or rather u can call my curse the first one is always a book........... i love to read Nora Roberts, Penny jordan, Jeffery archer, sidney sheldon,John Grisham..............this list is also very long and it even includes...J.K.Rowlings as i find her writings, even though they are meant for children and yet i still like it.. .......,Stephinie Meyer............i still read Archies or Tinkle comics..... if i get my hands on a copy...(u must be shaking ur head)........... Books and music are two things which are a must in my luggage when i travel anywhere.........just can't go without them.........
And yes i too believe we do have others here in the forum who love music...they haven't yet noticed this post i think and if not we will enjoy these together.

khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newdime

I think I'll hit the mark of 1000 post on your thread soon...and woh bhi by the end of Weekend..lol...Ok bye...I shall catch up with you in your morning..i have somany things to do...need to buy flooring material to install hardwood floor in my house.  Ciao...till then do miss me and listen to our songs over and over...more to come...

Ciao...

loads of music and luv...

Sona (Newdime...Shaheda)

I will, i just uploaded ur ..."bhikhri hui..." to my cell.....i liked it very much............bye and take care................
Newdime thumbnail

Having a short break before I vanish for few hrs....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBBKIPsA55k&feature=related=related_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Newdime thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvrnXi0H-T8&feature=related=related_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

khushi_4ever thumbnail
@ SONA................. MUAH............... I LOVE THIS SONG...... ...............I LOVE THIS  SONG...........I LOVE THIS SONG.............I LOVE THIS SONG..............I LOVE THIS SONG.(ehasan tere...)
Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Khushi and Newdime,thanks for sharing all the lovely songs. I love listening to music and just loved to listen to all those numbers. I was familiar with Bran Adams "Everything I do" ( Maaneet All the way, perfect fit), and savage garden though I loved the others too. Steve wonders "I just called to say" made me nostalgic,one of my favs to date! Of the hindi numbers, jagjit singh has a magical voice, and both "ehsaan tera" and "lag ja gale" are my all time favs along with so many other songs of that era! Will keep track of your thread!
Newdime thumbnail
Here you go Gal...catch me if you can....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRLRz7u3Pf4=related_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Newdime thumbnail
# 2

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z5WpCvDHZk=related_embedded[/YOUTUBE]