Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Khushi...I love I love this song.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdLPbp8IzSo&feature=related=related_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Newdime thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Uo3KB0xLeg&feature=related=related_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Newdime thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOj1urHtu4Y&feature=related=related_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

ahujatanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey khushi😊
awesome song selection👏
Newdime thumbnail

il Divo - Regresa A Mi

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwMShWJlIsw=related_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Newdime - 13 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail
LOve u...love u...love u Sona.... for giving me "When u say nothing at all".....i have it in my LT but i couldn't access it it has gone corrupt.and i didn't get around to download it again......i had heard "When i dream at night..." But the two songs......"All the while" of Marc and "Bhikhri hui..." i hadn't heard...... loved both of them.......... ur song the one that u stressed u love so much i really sweet............. Thanks again......... now u have done it i am going to pester u with requests.........
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: ahujatanvi

hey khushi😊
awesome song selection👏

thank u so much. as nobody else had been responding except me and Sona i was thinking noone had liked these.............. i love that song so much..............
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Sona........
1) Words....Boyzone
2)Because u loved me..... Celine Dion

3)Hoshwalo ko khabar kaha....Jagjit Singh
4)Koye yeh kaise bata de...ki woh tanha kyu hai.........Jagjit singh(Movie---Arth)
U know the last song... i started liking it when i was in the 9th standard..and becoz of this my friends used to say my song choice is best suited on more mature people.......... if u haven't heard it then plz do...............

Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago
Newdime thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

LOve u...love u...love u Sona.... for giving me "When u say nothing at all".....i have it in my LT but i couldn't access it it has gone corrupt.and i didn't get around to download it again......i had heard "When i dream at night..." But the two songs......"All the while" of Marc and "Bhikhri hui..." i hadn't heard...... loved both of them.......... ur song the one that u stressed u love so much i really sweet............. Thanks again......... now u have done it i am going to pester u with requests.........

Anytime gal...well you started I have been given the excuse...allI have doing is posting the song of my choice now since I woke up.  I have to go out and all i'm doing is this.  Soon, my mother going to get upset.  Check out the others...I just can't stop myself now.
Newdime thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Sona........
1) Words....Boyzone
2)Because u loved me..... Celine Dion

3)Hoshwalo ko khabar kaha....Jagjit Singh
4)Koye yeh kaise bata de...kiwoh tanha kyu hai.........Jagjit singh(Movie---Arth)
U know the last song... i started liking it when i was in the 9th standard..and becoz of this my friends used to say my song choice is best suited on more mature people.......... if u haven't heard it then plz do...............

I have heard them all...it depends on my mood...my choice swings along with my mood...wish you could have close by I would have burned you the CD and send it to you.