Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2uq7lcsgiE&feature=related=related_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Sona I too love old hindi songs.... my friends tell me i have a more mature choice then my age.......ha ha ha whatever that means..........."hoshwalo is the best" when we are talking abt him........ there are more but i connect with that better........"marasim".
Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi !! missed me yaar me went out with friends yesterday as i thought ghsp ke baher bhi duniya hai and so watched it later with half heart .love all songs by u and sona 
Newdime thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

hi !! missed me yaar me went out with friends yesterday as i thought ghsp ke baher bhi duniya hai and so watched it later with half heart .love all songs by u and sona 

Hey Sanjh...glad that you liked my choice which is Khushi's choice.

I didn't even watch today...
Newdime thumbnail
Ok gals you carry on now...its way past my bed time...I better say my good night...let me know if you want me to post I shall post tomorrow.

Nighty night girls...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

Sanjh just imagine our Maaneet ....seduction (whoever among these two does it is not imp) and then this slow intense passionate song is playing in the background.....wow!!!! heartfailure..... not for them but me i think...............
Bobby and me were talking that u must have gone for some Holi shopping......even though i am telling everyone that all will be well even with the MU and all still my heart too felt heavy seeing what happened in the last part and what is to come.....so small things lead to Mu yaar......... we will keep each other's hopes high.............SR>>>SR>>>SR>>>..

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newdime

Ok gals you carry on now...its way past my bed time...I better say my good night...let me know if you want me to post I shall post tomorrow.

Nighty night girls...

Gd night, play any one of these slow romantic numbers and sleep well..........i usually do..
Newdime thumbnail
Hey Good Morning, woke up with headache...its 9:05am...
Newdime thumbnail

The singer is Arnab Chakraborthy:  Bikhri hui narmsi chandani.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqFK9VjnPsU=related_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Newdime - 13 years ago
Newdime thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNroVrTI0vc&feature=related=related_embedded[/YOUTUBE]