Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: MERARAI

That sick smile from Saxes turned my stomach, I zipped through it or I would have done an ulti. How disgusting they are with their emotional blackmail?   Adarsh may have an eye-opening experience when innocent Komal is blamed for his shady activities.  WIll he see the hypocritical judgmental ways of his family and turn against it much like Krishna does towards his family?

Who am I kidding? As long as POPS love Saxes aisa kuch honewala nahi hai. UGH!  Heights! (I'll say it bec' our dear Hami is not here now)

Adarsh may himself turn against Komal and point an accusatory finger saying  he was led into this vice bec of Komal's greed...when have the Sax siblings been ever responsible for their crimes..it is always the fault of Thakur's..

Adarsh is a wuss ..Period !!
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fallen Star

Thanx for the fabulous update!!! πŸ˜ƒ

It's my pleasure, Rising Star πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

Belcome -Shelcome , Ramona πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sun7shine

Thank uu tanthyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa diiiiiiii iiiiiii iiiiiii for a lubly update.... Waitin for ME, coz this week was a sheer waste.... Hope ME does'nt disappoint....

You are welcome , My little  Shining Sunnnnnwa..

..excepting 2 ME's..other's have disappointed ..but  look at the bright side..after the ME..Story always has picked up
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettymeena44

thank youuuuuu diii for writtenn update

You are most welcome, Prettiest Meena πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

You are welcome, Cutest  Sami πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu2

Thanks for updateπŸ˜ƒ