Pratigya

PRATIGYA18th March WRITTEN UPDATE - Page 4

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MERARAI

Star

Blank stares do wonders, I can vouch for that πŸ˜†as I use it a lot to get the person to reflect.  But Prats had that one expression all day today. 

The other thing I find strange in MKAP is the way they all stand like statues. SS pulls his dhoti and tucks it in his pocket and looks more natural.  Takurain stands with her hands on her hip which is very natural and Kesar holds her saree around her shoulder to give her hands something to do. But Prats stands with hands by her sides that want to move into natural action but has been told by director she can't so it comes off as being unnatural.  Even KN is lounging or moving around. It's Prats and Krishna who end up being robotic in their moves for most part and they need to loosen up a little. Prats's body language sometimes doesn't match her dialogues or her delivery of them. Good acting takes expressions, movements and dialogue delivery as a unit and those who can give a unified performance are called great actors..

even AB sometimes leans on the pillar or his face will be reacting to the happenings..but PG will be standing without any reaction's ...somehow jarring..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sheena- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Thankfully, I'll be reading by ur LUD so will skip when u write bhashan Stuff πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Me like K go blank on them......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. I'll end up making my own bhashan....πŸ˜›
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starlight123

Me like K go blank on them......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. I'll end up making my own bhashan....πŸ˜›

That will be 1000 times better than P's ...I would gladly read ur's than listen to her's...πŸ˜ƒ

Ok..Starwaa...ZZzzzzzland calling ...

Good Neend !!

Good Day to u Mera..
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx for the fabulous update!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank uu tanthyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa diiiiiiii iiiiiii iiiiiii for a lubly update.... Waitin for ME, coz this week was a sheer waste.... Hope ME does'nt disappoint....
meena.. thumbnail
thank youuuuuu diii for writtenn update
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yummimommy

Wah! Wah!.......................this is for your post!

Ek dum mast baatain karti ho behna!

Wah! Wah! .......................yeh aap ki hansi kay liye ................maloom hota hai phool jhar rahay hain! (Makhan)

Thank You, Shukriya , Dhanyawad ......for liking my post

Thank you, shukriya, Dhanyawad ....... for loving my laughter

Hummi, Recession tho kabo khatham hoyigava, tho tumao makan lagane mein ithni kanjoosi kyun karthe ho yaar...khoob laga ke dena πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starlight123

I did not understand the singing part so it went over my head anyways.......πŸ˜† It fascinated me to begin with but then it bored me as well...

Me too always liked Komal and her self esteem and self confidence is being shattered in that house....Will we ever get to see the day the Saxes are exposed for being hidden abusers...😑

They were just makan lagoaing Sajjan Singh lavishly [A thing Hummi does not do ]  ..quite ok , degenerating into  boredom after a while.

I think just like Pratigya crusaders..we have to become Komal's crusader's ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: piyarapiyari

thanks for the wounderful update as usual like it

You are always welcome , MuskanπŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: a_uma

Lovely update Tanthya.... thanks..πŸ˜ƒ

Feeling apprehensive about ME.... hope the CVs would let us down regarding Kriya...

It's my pleasure, Uma..πŸ˜ƒ

Don't  Worry..just sit back and enjoy whatever the CV's dish up.... For me..any change in KRIYA status quo would be welcome, I am quite sick of Seeing P becoming a nagger, Krishna a confused, Lazy ........ ..You get my drift...😊