Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

Sathya chechi. .thank u so much for the lubly updat. .hm. .so holi is on. .hope,ME doesnt break our bubble. .

You are welcome, Azi...

😃
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

do you remember that lunch box analogy when Krishna comes fully expecting to be insulted..one scene in that

Ss will take the lunch box from Krishna's hands..open it..sniff it appreciatively , close it and place it by his side..Krishna will then gently take it and clasp it around his bosom..I thought may be they are showing that K will be the future provider ..but then thought such symbolic shots ceased a long time back in MKAP ...Now I wonder whether it really was symbolic..

Tanths

They bring a lot of symbolism into the track but abandon it along the way. Reminds me of someone carrying a bunch of air filled balloons but never quite gets the lot of the party as expected as they lose them along the way.

Recently the show has turned a corner but hope they sustain the track and the intensity that had us on the edge of our seats with unpredictable twists once again.  mid June - mid Jan left a very bad taste in our mouths.  Those six months wiped out the opinion that people had about the show being exceptional and unique.
-Sheena- thumbnail

do you remember that lunch box analogy when Krishna comes fully expecting to be insulted..one scene in that

Ss will take the lunch box from Krishna's hands..open it..sniff it appreciatively , close it and place it by his side..Krishna will then gently take it and clasp it around his bosom..I thought may be they are showing that K will be the future provider ..but then thought such symbolic shots ceased a long time back in MKAP ...Now I wonder whether it really was symbolic..

There have been quite a few instances where SS has relied on K in subte ways..Do u remember when he used K support to get up when Ksr returned...and I wonder if he will follow SS in business...😕
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Tanths

They bring a lot of symbolism into the track but abandon it along the way. Reminds me of someone carrying a bunch of air filled balloons but never quite gets the lot of the party as expected as they lose them along the way.

Recently the show has turned a corner but hope they sustain the track and the intensity that had us on the edge of our seats with unpredictable twists once again.  mid June - mid Jan left a very bad taste in our mouths.  Those six months wiped out the opinion that people had about the show being exceptional and unique.

I certainly hope so, Mera..The direction is improving except for y'day ...but screen play is still dheela ...it has to be tightened..and also some fresh dialogues  for Amma, Sax Clan, Pratigya..[She opens her mouth either to give gratuitous advice or deliver a homily , rarely seen her talking like a human being]
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

There have been quite a few instances where SS has relied on K in subte ways..Do u remember when he used K support to get up when Ksr returned...and I wonder if he will follow SS in business...😕

earlier on, yes..but in between he was throwing him out, neglecting him..but now again both are sitting side by side ...as equals ..equal sharer , or the heir to the crown...
-Sheena- thumbnail

I certainly hope so, Mera..The direction is improving except for y'day ...but screen play is still dheela ...it has to be tightened..and also some fresh dialogues  for Amma, Sax Clan, Pratigya..[She opens her mouth either to give gratuitous advice or deliver a homily , rarely seen her talking like a human being] Is this the writers fault, the directors fault or PG fault???? To me they've not made her character human with vices...Very robotic in her stance and delivery, IMO..Even today PG showed no emotions or nuances in her performance...She needs to learn to do more in a scene other than standing and giving blank stares, IMO

tanthya thumbnail

Not only ur's..even for  me..she is mechanical ...

in fact, I would say Komal is effective while doing the senti stuff..soft but firm whereas PG begins to coo in a falsetto which is grating after a few seconds..and yes..she has to work on BL and expression's in her eyes..

Bhashan is both writer's and PG's fault and also PH's fault..when they have realized that the bhashan's are not having the determined effect..why pitch it ??give it to Ab or AS or even PS ..
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Star

Blank stares do wonders, I can vouch for that 😆as I use it a lot to get the person to reflect.  But Prats had that one expression all day today. 

The other thing I find strange in MKAP is the way they all stand like statues. SS pulls his dhoti and tucks it in his pocket and looks more natural.  Takurain stands with her hands on her hip which is very natural and Kesar holds her saree around her shoulder to give her hands something to do. But Prats stands with hands by her sides that want to move into natural action but has been told by director she can't so it comes off as being unnatural.  Even KN is lounging or moving around. It's Prats and Krishna who end up being robotic in their moves for most part and they need to loosen up a little. Prats's body language sometimes doesn't match her dialogues or her delivery of them. Good acting takes expressions, movements and dialogue delivery as a unit and those who can give a unified performance are called great actors..

-Sheena- thumbnail

Not only ur's..even for  me..she is mechanical ...

in fact, I would say Komal is effective while doing the senti stuff..soft but firm whereas PG begins to coo in a falsetto which is grating after a few seconds..and yes..she has to work on BL and expression's in her eyes..

Bhashan is both writer's and PG's fault and also PH's fault..when they have realized that the bhashan's are not having the determined effect..why pitch it ??give it to Ab or AS or even PS ..

Or that little boy,,he was good too..😆...ME will be having one, I suspect...😕
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

Or that little boy,,he was good too..😆...ME will be having one, I suspect...😕

Thankfully, I'll be reading by ur LUD so will skip when u write bhashan Stuff 😆😆😆