Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Lovely update Tanthya.... thanks..πŸ˜ƒ

Feeling apprehensive about ME.... hope the CVs would let us down regarding Kriya...
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Hi Tanths, a wonderful update as usual...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Me found this episode much better than the last two...

Felt sorry for Komal who is truly alone in that house and those smiles from the Saxes was distasteful...

That sick smile from Saxes turned my stomach, I zipped through it or I would have done an ulti. How disgusting they are with their emotional blackmail?   Adarsh may have an eye-opening experience when innocent Komal is blamed for his shady activities.  WIll he see the hypocritical judgmental ways of his family and turn against it much like Krishna does towards his family?

Who am I kidding? As long as POPS love Saxes aisa kuch honewala nahi hai. UGH!  Heights! (I'll say it bec' our dear Hami is not here now)
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanthya di!!πŸ˜ƒ

Havent watched the episode but going by the LUD and WU...do u think K will be successfull in manaofying P?πŸ˜•...I hope CV's wont show K-P with their cold vibes in entire MEπŸ˜•πŸ˜”
MERARAI thumbnail
Are we going to see a sick relationship like western soaps and have Kesamma and KN have an affair?😲  The sasuma is putting the moves on him and the man who could never say no to any attention from any woman except Piasiya of course is eating this up like a starved man served a feast.   Kesamma looks more like Piasiya's mother than Kesar's.  Kesar and Prats are so dignified compared to the rest of the Jungle aka Niwas.πŸ˜•
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Are we going to see a sick relationship like western soaps and have Kesamma and KN have an affair?😲  The sasuma is putting the moves on him and the man who could never say no to any attention from any woman except Piasiya of course is eating this up like a starved man served a feast.   Kesamma looks more like Piasiya's mother than Kesar's.  Kesar and Prats are so dignified compared to the rest of the Jungle aka Niwas.πŸ˜•

I am thinking ..more like Kesmma will gang up with Shakhti , fill his head with nonsense...like separation of house, splitting of proerty ..[The Cv's have established that she is greedy] ..

From the way things are progressing..Shakhti we all know is follower , moreover he was  a loyal follower of Sajjan Singh..but after the 8 bars treatment, Shakthis loyalty has weakened...In to this gap Steps in Kesmma..she has begun her moves right under Ss's Nose [the growing appreciation of Shakthi towards Kesmma.] ...and Ss is not aware of it..

I think I should put this in viewer's..........
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

Thanks Tanthya di!!πŸ˜ƒ

Havent watched the episode but going by the LUD and WU...do u think K will be successfull in manaofying P?πŸ˜•...I hope CV's wont show K-P with their cold vibes in entire MEπŸ˜•πŸ˜”

TBH, Shreya..KP are the last thing on my mind..I am more interested in the changing dynamics of Thakur House..😊

My pleasure, Bey !!πŸ˜ƒ
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

I am thinking ..more like Kesmma will gang up with Shakhti , fill his head with nonsense...like separation of house, splitting of proerty ..[The Cv's have established that she is greedy] ..

From the way things are progressing..Shakhti we all know is follower , moreover he was  a loyal follower of Sajjan Singh..but after the 8 bars treatment, Shakthis loyalty has weakened...In to this gap Steps in Kesmma..she has begun her moves right under Ss's Nose [the growing appreciation of Shakthi towards Kesmma.] ...and Ss is not aware of it..

I think I should put this in viewer's..........

If they play her right she can change the dynamics of the Takurs and that to me would be interesting to watch...The chess moves and where do each Takur land and if this will be the making of K or not...
tanthya thumbnail

If they play her right she can change the dynamics of the Takurs and that to me would be interesting to watch...The chess moves and where do each Takur land and if this will be the making of K or not...

I think they will play her right ...they have taken time to introduce her..Ss was talking about Kesar's maika  from a month ago..

She may attempt to break or  the Thakur's may stay united outwardly with cracks running through the fabric of their relationships..
MERARAI thumbnail

I like both your trains of thoughts.  I remember SS saying in one interview with Baba by his side, that he loves his son Krishna and he knows in his old age it will be Krishna who takes care of him and not send him packing off to an old age home.

WIth KN and Kesamma going for a split, Kesar and her baby (her mother is not really there for Kesar but what she can own materially) are on their own to fend for themselves. Will it be Krishna who comes to the family's rescue and step in to do things the right way after all?
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

I like both your trains of thoughts.  I remember SS saying in one interview with Baba by his side, that he loves his son Krishna and he knows in his old age it will be Krishna who takes care of him and not send him packing off to an old age home.

WIth KN and Kesamma going for a split, Kesar and her baby (her mother is not really there for Kesar but what she can own materially) are on their own to fend for themselves. Will it be Krishna who comes to the family's rescue and step in to do things the right way after all?

do you remember that lunch box analogy when Krishna comes fully expecting to be insulted..one scene in that

Ss will take the lunch box from Krishna's hands..open it..sniff it appreciatively , close it and place it by his side..Krishna will then gently take it and clasp it around his bosom..I thought may be they are showing that K will be the future provider ..but then thought such symbolic shots ceased a long time back in MKAP ...Now I wonder whether it really was symbolic..