Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: gardes

I need to find a new idiom, as I am repeating myself for the millionth time - Khoda pahaad, nikla chuha!

This ME was a joke on the audience.  What was the real deal today?  I seriously could not fathom  the purpose of this ME, other than giving other Zee serial leads (and others who did not belong) a chance to show their dancing skills.

From the raunchy songs to which the dances that were raunchily choreographed, to the out-of-sync rendition of my favorite song - Piya Tose Naina Laage Re, to the poorest of poor and rushed editing at the end of a week of rushed episodes for BB to select the new Choti Bahu shows that this show is heading for the dumps!

And to imagine the show launched a little over a month ago!  All things that failed in the second season of CB1 is evident so early in CB2.  No one has learned their lessons, have they?

Gimmicks, lack of social awareness, mish-mash, illogical.....  have I left anything out?

I am left scratching my head.  Even the AviNa fans are relatively quiet!

Was there a pahaad? There was nothing........the ME was a joke on the audience and was done to get quick TRPs.......the dances were not dances but more posing in different poses at different parts of the tune........majority of the song selection was out of place......the dances looked like as if it was for some school performance........I mean one after the other. While writing the update I fast forwarded them. I am not going to talk about editing because there was none.........it has a cut and paste effect on me. Gardes they will only learn if they want to learn, why will they learn when the soul purpose of CB2 might have been to make some quick bucks.  
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: misti73

I was relieved when they did not show Bumbum do the holika pooja but let aagbabula do it and was also relieved that Bumbum did not pray for his dream girl....that to me showed that Phuljhari is still an infatuation for him .....Although he is calling it love but he is taking infatuation as love. His praying for dadaji was ok and his praying for his family is also ok if they show amma POV that it was her who made him believe that kabutari is not bad......But that Radhika and doing pooja scene was again a misfit........like Bumbum they could have shown her just praying...........saying sorry to Kanha that she cannot do the pooja and that her family is ok and that Bumbumbhole is ok wherever he is.........and then as you said let her close her eyes and she sees Bumbum. 

That scene would have gone well with Bumbum's scene.  But this was ridiculous that Kanha was suddenly intervening for some ritual that was not maintained for 12 years.  What difference does it make if she doesn't perform it for one more year?  The relationship is spiritual and not ritualistic.  Other characters such as Maheswari and Viraath have ritualistic marriages and let them perform those rituals at this point.  Why bring Kanha for these small things and then show him silent when some extreme torture is being shown on leads?

As for Radhika........I hope during this retraction and her guilt pangs her father picks up on her distress and asks her about it. She can break down in front of him and say that she has done paap (she was going on regarding paap which to me sounds like the pandits brain washing talking here)......then again the father can say that since Kanha has been giving her all these signs is it possible that he is also telling her that Bumbum is her Bumbumbhole.

This would be again logical as this father is no Shastriji who was aloof and expected the highest standards from Radhika (the ones even he couldn't maintain.)

Regarding Chirkut I want him to marry champakali on his own and to make kautarni furious.Wil Champa and Chirkut use Phuljhari and Bumbum for this purpose? That will keep them true to their character......

I would like that just because I dont' want the triangles.  Show them selfish but having interest in their own relationships.  Also after Friday's show,  I really want this caste thing to be pushed aside.  Let one PF son marry a weaver's daughter and actually give them a story where he is ostracized by Maheswari and Viraath for that.  Dev as RP could be shown making people and his own family become more progressive.  Dont' have to rush it but start it slowly.

I was sarcastic when I wrote yesterday that Shanti should put Chanda under the ghungat.  It is because I feel that something like that would come up in this story.  Afterall, they are copying the worst stuff from the second year of CB1 and so why should they not do it here.

The editing was awful.......that scene could easily have been removed, I mean that Bumbum holding Phuljharis hand. Somebody said that when they were showing it in India there was a 15 min advert break at that point so maybe they had some technical problems and thats why that part was not shown. But that is even worse that they are not taking precaution that the broadcast runs smoothly. Since the makers have started playing without giving the show any chance to establish itself.......to me it also shows that they are not serious about the show and if that is the case then the road is a very bumpy one. I don't know how long i am going to have the patience to watch this nonsense.

They are showing a ME where they are touting it as a great episode in their promos and then to show this nonsense.  If I liked anything from yesterday's dance and item songs, it was a dream song of Dev and that too only the first two minutes of it.  The picturization of "Jiya Jaage" was good and they looked beautiful together.  So out of 2 hours of dances, I only liked 2 minutes of dream sequence and that too if I take it out of ME context.   

I too feel that I am losing my patience with this show and it has been barely a month.  This speed rush to fit their own holi agenda, poor characterization of PF characters and pingponging of Dev's characterization every two days is just getting on my nerves.

If they have wanted to have telly stars performing on dance numbers and item songs,  couldn't they have separated out from CB.  I would have preferred it if they hadn't shown any episode yesterday and instead just shown a holi celebration.  They could have Avina dancing to a song along with other couples.  That would have been more watchable for audience.  And what is with this wet numbers and item songs for holi celebration.  Is the middle class in India really just interested in watching this kind of stuff on Holi day?
ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Musti - Thanks for your comments. The Maha Episode was choppy and disjointed. Waste of their money and our time. I thought I missed Dev & Radhika meeting scene somehow and had to rewatch.

CM is determined to continue with Imarati story, so they show Chenu stealing, by hoodwinking others and Amma turning a new leaf.

I had enough omf Radhika's 'dumb' and selfish sister, so I wouldn't want her in the PF. She deserves somebody like her mother chose for Radhika. They can switch Dev for Rohan
instead by making him wear the heavily draped flowers in his wedding turban.

Radhika will think Rohan is her KK and agree to the wedding, inspite of falling in love with Dev, but when she sees Dev during
SR, she will reject him, as in CB1..but gradually realise he's her KK... I would prefer this scenario. Atleast lawfully and socially they will be husband and wife, and can iron out the misunderstandings, instead of Rad & Rohan getting married or her irritating sister's dream of catching a big fish being fulfilled. I want Ashanti to be punished for mistreating and always thinking Radhika will bring shame to the family, intead her daughter will bring shame to the family.

Also, Rajpurohit is still alive, so why didn't they chant his name instead of Kabaturni's.

I do hope CM is not going to show us garbage to make Avinash & Rubina look bad, and make us regret Season 2. 😉
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

( QUOTE )Why3
If they have wanted to have telly stars performing on dance numbers and item songs,  couldn't they have separated out from CB.  I would have preferred it if they hadn't shown any episode yesterday and instead just shown a holi celebration.  They could have Avina dancing to a song along with other couples.  That would have been more watchable for audience.  And what is with this wet numbers and item songs for holi celebration.  Is the middle class in India really just interested in watching this kind of stuff on Holi day?
[/QUOTE]
  Agree with you Angie about all this Holi Tamasha...It would have been Holi Celebrations with Zee but no they wanted to make happy CB, viewers as it was special episode ....Expectations ran high because of promos which were raining like cats and dogs with special mention of Dev proposal....Do they need all these gimmicks to pull the viewers , as for Geet and Maan ,they both have quite strong fan following ,so must have in the consideration that their viewers will watch and will some way benefit CB.....Every one felt it was the most hopeless show ...When raunchy numbers were going on then after just few times focused on Viraat and Rohan face with same expressions.....Agree with Misti ,s opinion about CB2 brought  in hurry to tide over WC and IPL...As for DJ,s its not the same production house where quality is concerned....Yes as for middle class or upper class the people i know are not interested in this kind of stuff  even are getting bored with churning out hindi soaps.... yes i feel  bad about Avinash Rubina as it is quite apparent now that  till now PH is trying to cash Avina,s popularity,  the way  they are moving in fast lane.....Should not betray Lead as well as viewers second time...          should slow down and have steady pace,,,,CB is my fav.do not want to see it go the previous one way (after the leap ) .....
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChinadollTwo

Musti - Thanks for your comments. The Maha Episode was choppy and disjointed. Waste of their money and our time. I thought I missed Dev & Radhika meeting scene somehow and had to rewatch.

CM is determined to continue with Imarati story, so they show Chenu stealing, by hoodwinking others and Amma turning a new leaf.

I had enough omf Radhika's 'dumb' and selfish sister, so I wouldn't want her in the PF. She deserves somebody like her mother chose for Radhika. They can switch Dev for Rohan
instead by making him wear the heavily draped flowers in his wedding turban.

Radhika will think Rohan is her KK and agree to the wedding, inspite of falling in love with Dev, but when she sees Dev during
SR, she will reject him, as in CB1..but gradually realise he's her KK... I would prefer this scenario. Atleast lawfully and socially they will be husband and wife, and can iron out the misunderstandings, instead of Rad & Rohan getting married or her irritating sister's dream of catching a big fish being fulfilled. I want Ashanti to be punished for mistreating and always thinking Radhika will bring shame to the family, intead her daughter will bring shame to the family.

Also, Rajpurohit is still alive, so why didn't they chant his name instead of Kabaturni's.

I do hope CM is not going to show us garbage to make Avinash & Rubina look bad, and make us regret Season 2. 😉

CD, 👏👏  (for the highlighted)

BINGO!

The thought has crossed my mind several times but could not bring myself to verbalize it!  A slap on the viewers' faces for making the Channel suffer!
Edited by gardes - 13 years ago
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gardes

CD, 👏👏  (for the highlighted)

BINGO!

The thought has crossed my mind several times but could not bring myself to verbalize it!  A slap on the viewers' faces for making the Channel suffer!

CD and Gardes,  this would be the most terrible thing if that is the intention to punish viewers by hurting someone's career.  They would pay in the long run.  Look at the channel's rating compared to others.  They have couple of shows in top 10 but that is it.  All their new shows last only for few months.  I was reading the forum of another show of Zee that is going to close shop soon.  It was a remake from another regional language but here they ruined the story and characters.  It never got any proper rating and now it is being closed.  

I am not interested in watching any of Zee's shows and less said about DJs, the better.  Look at the mess they have made of another of their show where they invested a lot of money.  If the purpose is just to make money in the short-term by using the audience and actors, soon the reputation goes down and neither the audience or good actors would want to accept the offers from this PH.  

Here the ratings have already tumbled down after a good start (3.25 + TRP) and they are still continuing to play with audience.  I don't think the channel or the PH will be able to break even if the show doesn't even last for six months.

If you published 100 articles claiming that with the exception of leads, their names and spiritual factor the story is completely different,  then make it different.  Don't show Kanha overseeing every single ritual or copying those mistaken identity theme or ghungats or what not.  

I have a question to ask these creatives about these rituals.  Kanha is worshipped all over India and yet people from majority of states don't follow these rituals.  In fact, my mother is almost from the same region and I don't ever remember her mentioning about Suhagan puja on Holika dahan.  So is Kanha not protecting those other married women from all over India who don't practice this ritual.  

Meera was from medieval period and did not follow any rituals.  In fact, she was the one who was anti ritual and that was the reason for the wrath against her.  Yet she was considered the biggest devotee of Kanha.  So if you are quoting Radha and Meera constantly or Hiranyakashyap story constantly,  then follow their theme instead of showing all regressive practices.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  When i was writing about PH to slow down  , one song suddenly came to my mind that is, Zara dheere Dheere Chalo.....  ....... Hum bhi Peechhe hain tumahre.... Now the scenerio is changing specially in big cities....Why all the rituals are for woman, where most of them are performed for the well being of husband ....i have not heard any ritual that is for the man to perform for his wife...All kind of without any meaning rituals are pulling india backward some times you do not believe but because of   what people will say, going on keeping them....now soaps are in to race to introduce daily one or other kind of rituals....
Edited by neerjashingla - 13 years ago
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Woww Angie ....m even thinkin the same...CV r making Kanha so cheap .....they always keep themselves busy with rituals rutuals n rituals!!!!!!!.....n they always leaves evrythng on fate........when i heard abt CB2 first ,.... i thought they will give us sumthin realistic this tym....but i proved totaly wrong......
    M not sayin their should be no Kanha or spiritual messages ..... m sayin abt the screenplay n the presentation...........sorry to say that but viewers will luv it more if they show sumthin familiar with the lives of twentyfirst century, instead of meanin less rituals..... they should know the spirituality n rituals thse two r completely two diffrnt things....!!!!...
    lastly i realy wonder whether they will realy listen to the toughts of the viewers... ppl here disclosin their feelin , demands n regrt here to the Creatives.....but r they aware of it???.....vil they rectify .....or will ruin the show totaly n Avinas rankin also....... 
  M realy worried abt Avina ...... isse toh achcha hota agar woh dono DJ chod kar durra kisi se kaam karta.......at least they could reveal their versatility their....😭
Edited by RADEV1000 - 13 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Why all the rituals are for woman, where most of them are performed for the well being of husband ....i have not heard any ritual that is for the man to perform for his wife...All kind of without any meaning rituals are pulling india backward some times you do not believe but because of   what people will say, going on keeping them....now soaps are in to race to introduce daily one or other kind of rituals....

Neeraja all these rituals were made and framed in those days and mostly by men In the age when man used to be the provider and the house work done by females and child bearing by women  was not recognised as the important contribution so most of the ritual were for sefety of man but now the times have changed but not the rituals
Actually in the very olden days Man and woman were considered equal thats the reason u have this Ardhanariswar concept but slowly it became more and more ritualistic with man having the upper hand.anyway thats one wide debatable subject.
Edited by chalhov - 13 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anu17

I don't know what is in CV's mind........but hope this story will be good and interesting one..........
I think Rohen likes Dev and when Rohen get to know that Dev love Rad he will help him.....may be Rohen fells for chanda..and then Rohen never can become a RP case that chanda they both are different caste na......hope this twist will be interesting.......
now Rad is fighting with her feelings.....may be still she can't understand what is happening.......
thanks misti for your ideas....and hope CV will give us a good story.....
but only Rad will marry Dev...................................😳

Anu one never knows what Rohan will do...they have not shown what his thoughts are and I am sure they are not going to show it also..........they are keeping it for the twist. Although Rohan acts as Devs friend but he does use Dev to get away from stuff.......that is something a friend does not do. So I have my doubts regarding Rohan......he might help Dev he might not help Dev.